Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Requests, This is the topic where you post requests for someone else to help you with, if they do or do not succeed in thier attemps to find what you want just

Pages: 1 2

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!
Posted on March 1, 2006 at 17:52:28 [Post link]

I have a request for a specific type of game called Asteroids. My big brother used to have it on his old computer, the asteroids were colored in and some times there were alien space ships flying around, the space ships were colored in and had good detail for a 2d sprite. I think the space ship also had a red blinking light on it and it made sounds as well.
Someone please respond to this and give me a link of some sort, if you do help I will try my best to give you something in return. I will also throw in some info about the new .hack game and stuff.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here

Posted on March 1, 2006 at 17:54:53 [Post link]

http://www.springfrog.com/games/asteroids/

That it?

axl z
Gundamn

Stream: Im not fireing my lazer.......
Posted on March 1, 2006 at 17:55:28 [Post link]

I think you can get that game in a tv game.I dont know if this is any help?

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 1, 2006 at 18:01:26 [Post link]

Well for some reason it wont let me into that site, I think there is something wrong with it because its just not letting me in. I thank you for your help any way, I will somtime today or maybe tommorow PM the info I have and also give you something if you have the latest version of Yahoo.

P.S. If you can some how find the same game on a different site then I will be able to download it there, at least I think I will be able to.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"

Samsara

Posted on March 1, 2006 at 18:21:16 [Post link]

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=asteroids+the+game&sa=N&revid=390079027&qpos=1&oi=revisions_inline

There's a few of them there.

[Edited on 1/3/06 by Samsara]

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 1, 2006 at 18:25:27 [Post link]

Thank you so much! I am much obliged! You are lots of help, thanks again!^-^

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on March 2, 2006 at 4:16:29 [Post link]

I have a request, I need flash movie make that I can download without hurting my computer

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 3, 2006 at 23:21:39 [Post link]

Hey, I will try my best to find something, although I thought I remembered something like a Foamy cartoon that I saw some where.

Samsara

Posted on March 3, 2006 at 23:34:24 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Ribitta
I have a request, I need flash movie make that I can download without hurting my computer

Macromedia Flash, perhaps?

And Breeze, I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but Foamy is here

[Edited on 3/3/06 by Samsara]

Ribitta
Rampant

Posted on March 3, 2006 at 23:56:37 [Post link]

Oh I forgot to mention it needs to be free ^_^!! sorry, thanks anyways

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 4, 2006 at 1:42:13 [Post link]

I am sorry Ribitta there isnt a site in the universe that has a free flash movie maker:( the person would have to have the guts to do it and put it on a site and say "Hey, if you want a free flash movie maker come over here!" ^^;;unfortunatly we dont have anyone like that.

Spider777
Banned

Stream: Please ban me Doc.
Posted on March 4, 2006 at 2:19:50 [Post link]

Breeze, you idea stealer....

Very well.... I want the video game version of Ninetails' music. Mp3. Think you people can handle it?

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Ribitta
Rampant

Posted on March 4, 2006 at 2:44:19 [Post link]

Well this one appears to be free but is it safe?

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin

Stream: I'm back. And I'm serious.
Posted on March 4, 2006 at 2:44:35 [Post link]

Can some one make a Kurama Koto fanart or fanfic

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on March 4, 2006 at 4:02:29 [Post link]

Quote:
Well this one appears to be free but is it safe?

That's a shareware. It's free to try, but after a while, you need to pay to use it if you find the software useful.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 4, 2006 at 5:22:39 [Post link]

I knew it, these kinds of things arent so easy to find, I have another request. Dose anyone have any idea where I can get Day of the tentacle for free and can download it plus compatible for Windows XP? Give a link if you find anything please, thanks in advance:D

Spider777
Banned

Stream: Please ban me Doc.
Posted on March 5, 2006 at 15:24:41 [Post link]

Can I PLEASE have my request?

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on March 5, 2006 at 18:06:42 [Post link]

What's Day of the Tentacle? *blinks*

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 6, 2006 at 12:35:04 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
Can I PLEASE have my request?

Dont worry, I have been looking for it, it is hard to find and I will keep searching. I will either come back with something or come back with nothing at all, I dont know......I hope I come back with SOMETHING.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 6, 2006 at 15:43:27 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
What's Day of the Tentacle? *blinks*

A Japanese doujinshi, of course!

... :lol:

Seriously though, it's the sequel to Maniac Mansion, the old point & click adventure from Lucasgames, which was released on the NES, PC and a few other systems... It's the same style of game, and continues some elements of the plot.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Unknown

Posted on March 6, 2006 at 18:01:30 [Post link]

Post redacted

Unknown

Posted on March 6, 2006 at 22:32:43 [Post link]

Post redacted

Ribitta
Rampant

Posted on March 9, 2006 at 14:48:51 [Post link]

[quote]Originally posted by Samsara

Quote:

Macromedia Flash, perhaps?

And Breeze, I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but Foamy is here

[Edited on 3/3/06 by Samsara] [/quote]
699 dollars, a bit much wouldn't you think?

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 10, 2006 at 21:02:37 [Post link]

Yea, thats too much! That is why they dont get very many customers. They are trying to get the money they are trying to pay off in one fowl swoop, and I know for a fact that that wont work.

I think you would have better luck finding it for free instead of trying to bye it, for one I think you have to have a credit card to pay for it.

[Edited on 3/11/2006 by Elk]

Samsara

Posted on March 10, 2006 at 21:35:50 [Post link]

Yes, I agree it is a ripoff.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on March 21, 2006 at 12:27:54 [Post link]

Too bad that there isnt a free one around, or I would have already got it.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on September 20, 2006 at 23:33:07 [Post link]

I hate to be a bother but please someone help me!

I need to get the maps from MegaMan Battle Network 1, the maps I need are the ones from the real world or (Outside the net).
I need the ACDC town map, and the inside of the houses, including Mr. Higsby's shop. peas and carrots?

Hey, I'll be waiting, please help me find these x.x I've searched what seems like forever (3-4 days) and havent found anything.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on September 21, 2006 at 4:52:07 [Post link]

This would be for your project, I guess.

Sprites Inc. happens to have the overworld maps for MMBN1 on this page. You can also check on the Battle Network section of the site, since they also ripped the art from other games. Battle Network 1 to 3 have the same style of graphics, so you can use them all together as needed. I think that the sprites from MMBN 4 to 6 look better, but the town layout of MMBN1 to 3 is the one that makes the most sense.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on September 22, 2006 at 1:32:51 [Post link]

Thanks DC ^^ its good to see some people are participating, you know, I cant do it ALL by myself. This project needs others too, if we want this to work. Dont worry though, I wont give up.

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Posted on May 4, 2008 at 21:37:57 [Post link]

Hey all, I have another request. My request this time is a good free website. I need a website that has sufficiant upload space for files I want to store. I want decent band width as well. Nothing SPECIAL just something decent. I've looked around but I can't seem to find much of anything. I don't think free webs is really worth it...mainly because I don't know how to use it. If freewebs is a good site then hey, all I need is help on using it. So yea, any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply