User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: This is the forum about the Creeper's Lab, Information and stuff inside

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 12, 2011 at 19:55:46 [Post link]

This forum is all about the Creeper's Lab website and it's dedicated Minecraft server.

This is where you can comment on the website, the server, or ask questions. If something isn't clear, or if you need help with anything, speak up and someone will be happy to help you!

Feel free to request changes or upgrades to the server, and share your creations with us. Be proud of your work! Share your adventuring stories! Post pictures! Tell us how much you both love and hate Creepers at the same time!

For general discussion about the game, please use the Minecraft forum instead.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!
Posted on March 9, 2012 at 6:17:02 [Post link]

I have to say the Creeper's lab community has grown quite a bit. I remember when it was just a tiny little village with only a couple walls and some trees here and there. O_o now its grown over 20 times its own size in just a couple months.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

logan806
Lil' metool

Stream: how do I get to minecraft I thought that what I...

NetNavi:
GenericModel1.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on November 18, 2013 at 17:02:19 [Post link]

how do I get my son to the creepers lab. Sounds funny doesn't it. I cannot connect for some reason. Thanks

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on November 18, 2013 at 17:12:34 [Post link]

Quote from post #232737:
Originally posted by logan806
how do I get my son to the creepers lab. Sounds funny doesn't it. I cannot connect for some reason. Thanks

Have you already registered with the website and added the minecraft login information? See the following link for more info: http://www.interordi.com/mboard/topic.php?id_topic=14410

Once that's done, then it's just a matter of connecting to the server address - 96.8.117.4:25565. Also ensure that the Minecraft version running is 1.6.4. The server is currently not running the newest/latest version of 1.7.2.

Edited by kagato on November 18, 2013 at 17:14:07

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

Pages: 1

New topic Reply