User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Upcoming decorative items in 1.4

Pages: 1

Dr. Cossack
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on August 16, 2012 at 13:31:32 [Post link]

Dinnerbone and Jeb have been busy adding new decorative items and structures in the upcoming 1.4 release. Rose will probably go nuts with all the possibilities these new items will offer for indoor setups!

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2... not progressing as fast as I want!

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

Stream: This work thing is really cutting into my game ...

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 11 [What's this?]
Posted on August 16, 2012 at 21:20:19 [Post link]

Stone fence. It's about time. And yes, rose is going to have a conniption.

Need a Creeper's Lab staff member for something? Go ahead and send me a private message HERE! Also, check out my Twitch channel for video games and Tabletop RPG sessions! http://www.twitch.tv/cedwards9

NDS Friend Code - 0705-4627-9088

Dr. Cossack
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on August 28, 2012 at 13:30:29 [Post link]

With all these decoration blocks being added, I'll be disappointed if someone doesn't build a haunted house on the server. With severed heads. And pumpkins. And tripwire traps. And maybe even a cart ride.

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2... not progressing as fast as I want!

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply