User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Meanwhile, in Canada...

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on March 5, 2014 at 21:32:10 [Post link]

Hockey stick wielded in foiled Ottawa store robbery - Ottawa - CBC News

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 13, 2014 at 2:59:33 [Post link]

:D

Attached image:

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

Stream: This work thing is really cutting into my game ...

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 11 [What's this?]
Posted on March 13, 2014 at 16:17:54 [Post link]

I was playing South Park: The Stick of Truth, and in the background on the TV you hear 'You're watching the Canada channel: The only channel in Canada!' I was streaming at the time and at the same time Sphen and I both said 'Do you think Doc watches The Canada Channel?'

Need a Creeper's Lab staff member for something? Go ahead and send me a private message HERE! Also, check out my Twitch channel for video games and Tabletop RPG sessions! http://www.twitch.tv/cedwards9

NDS Friend Code - 0705-4627-9088

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 13, 2014 at 17:35:22 [Post link]

Well, we've got the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), which is the state-owned radio & TV network, and they're the ones I watch the most often. You're not too far off the mark...!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on June 19, 2015 at 19:38:45 [Post link]

Man arrested for pouring syrup on sidewalk - Latest Hamilton news - CBC Hamilton

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on June 22, 2015 at 17:31:35 [Post link]

"City crews had to lay down "absorbent material" to clean up the mess"

Best quote ever.

~Magic

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 3, 2015 at 15:52:04 [Post link]

"He didn't have the brains to stick around": Man dressed as Scarecrow punches Tin Man, runs away with Cowardly Lion

Edited by Dr. Cossack on November 3, 2015 at 10:52:31

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 15, 2016 at 17:56:49 [Post link]

Loblaws reverses decision, will continue to sell French's ketchup

The entire ketchup thing has been going for weeks now, and it's not getting old! Here's what started the recent part of the story, although you could argue that it began with Heinz pulling out a few years ago.

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on March 15, 2016 at 20:44:17 [Post link]

Not to be crude, but in America, there's mass murderers, bomb threats, and hit and runs. In Canada, there's syrup-pouring, ketchup fiascoes, and this.

Edited by Magic on March 15, 2016 at 21:44:35

Attached image:

~Magic

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on October 19, 2016 at 18:18:53 [Post link]

Potato chip truck trailer crunched while making delivery

Mostly posting for that headline...

SorathePumpking
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Death itself

Badges: Squid beaker
Posted on October 23, 2016 at 21:27:12 [Post link]

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 16, 2017 at 3:36:42 [Post link]

What went wrong on Highway 13, where at least 300 were stranded overnight?

We're used to snowstorms, this one had been expected for a few days, but something somewhere went horribly wrong. I highly recommend reading the article if you've got a few minutes, it covers all the main points. For something like this to happen not in the middle of nowhere, but close to downtown is pretty mind boggling.

As a bonus, I shot this earlier tonight!

Attached image:

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 25, 2017 at 17:05:49 [Post link]

Moose destroys Canada 150 Celebration Tulip Garden

Edited by Doctacosa on May 25, 2017 at 12:06:11

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on September 29, 2017 at 17:33:23 [Post link]

Canada MPs to loosen penalties for drunks in kayaks

Pages: 1

New topic Reply