Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: April's Fools Day 2016: The results!

Pages: 1

Dr. Cossack
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 4, 2016 at 1:11:05 [Post link]

I'll be making this one short, much like the attention span of a phone user nowadays! :D

Last year's prank messed up with the display of forum posts in various ways, but was apparently so sneaky that almost no one realized what I did... To counter that, this year, I went for an in-your-face version by bringing back colors and fonts that would've have been right at home on a Geocities website of the late 1990s!

My plan was to make things even worse, with animated gifs, "under construction" signs all over and magical scrolling / glowing text, but I must admit that I ran out of time to include such details. I still felt that the heavy blue/yellow colors, with a bunch of Comic Sans text, passed the message I wanted. :)

Most of my pranking efforts went on the Creeper's Lab side, which I'll be posting about shortly. Pulling two tricks side-by-side is difficult when most of the people only seem to notice one of the two... and so the bulk of my efforts focus on that!

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2... not progressing as fast as I want!

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

Badges: Squid beaker
Stream: I think?

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on April 5, 2016 at 11:54:54 [Post link]

COMIC SAAAAAAAANS!

Attached image:

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply