Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: April's Fools Day 2016: The results!

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 4, 2016 at 1:11:05 [Post link]

I'll be making this one short, much like the attention span of a phone user nowadays! :D

Last year's prank messed up with the display of forum posts in various ways, but was apparently so sneaky that almost no one realized what I did... To counter that, this year, I went for an in-your-face version by bringing back colors and fonts that would've have been right at home on a Geocities website of the late 1990s!

My plan was to make things even worse, with animated gifs, "under construction" signs all over and magical scrolling / glowing text, but I must admit that I ran out of time to include such details. I still felt that the heavy blue/yellow colors, with a bunch of Comic Sans text, passed the message I wanted. :)

Most of my pranking efforts went on the Creeper's Lab side, which I'll be posting about shortly. Pulling two tricks side-by-side is difficult when most of the people only seem to notice one of the two... and so the bulk of my efforts focus on that!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

Badges: Squid beaker
Stream: I think?

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on April 5, 2016 at 11:54:54 [Post link]

COMIC SAAAAAAAANS!

Attached image:

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply