Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

Topic: An apology

Pages: 1

DaBestGamer_01
RyanCrafter

Posted on May 3, 2016 at 1:39:48 [Post link]

Look, I know it's been a year or so, so this possibly means nothing to y'all by now but I'd like to say I'm sorry for all the crap I pulled while playing on your server. I am fully aware of my actions, and the not listening, talking back to staff, the annoying and extensive talk of RyanCraft, excetera. I was a part of your server, I should've acted like that, There is no excuse for the way I acted and interacted with other people. If given another chance, y'all would see a different side of me but I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read this.
Sincerely.
dabgamer01 formally known as DaBestGamer_01.

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on May 18, 2016 at 15:13:55 [Post link]

Hello Gamer,

I see you have put sincerity into your apology, which is nice for a change. I am sorry to inform you, but we, the staff, cannot appeal your ban. You are fully aware of your actions now, but you totally disregarded the warnings we gave which could've easily made you still a player on the server. The continuous speak of "RyanCraft" was a mere vex, but the talking back and glossing over staff was the breaking point. "Treat others how you would want to be treated"; one of the things that keeps the Creeper's Lab chugging along.

*Request lock*

Edited by Magic on May 18, 2016 at 16:15:27

~Magic

Pages: 1