User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Make-up Picture Day, Say "cheese"... Again

Pages: 1

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on May 16, 2016 at 19:03:48 [Post link]

Hey y'all!
So I finally came up with a date for the make-up pictures for staff who were unable to make it for our first picture day a few weeks ago. My intention is to get the staff pics (and anyone else who wants to be identified) posted on our FB page after that.
So, May 28, at 9:30pm (est), if you are staff and did not have your photo taken on our first day, please make your way to the Community Center in Central. I will do individual pics and another 'class' picture. If you already had your individual pic taken, but want to be in the second class picture, you can join us for that too. I do have a list of the staff I need to photo, too, so if you don't come, I'll find you... 😈
To make it more interesting, GingeKoda and I will also have a mini-event/fun time planned for after pictures.
So please join us for events night, May 28 at 9:30pm!
~ Eva

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on May 18, 2016 at 7:44:38 [Post link]

I'll try and do my best to be there, though I can't guarantee Himo will make it because of work. He should have the weekend off, so here's to hoping.

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on May 21, 2016 at 18:46:10 [Post link]

To clarify one point- the game/event will be for ALL players and staff to join in, so plan to join us in central for the location announcement of the event at about 10 pm (est) next week!

Pages: 1

New topic Reply