Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: A reminder on available attractions and mini-games!, Update by Dr. Cossack

Multiple attractions and mini-games have been built by our players over the years! Some are neat places to visit, several are PvP arenas with different quirks, while others are full blown mini-games built within Minecraft.

To give yourself an idea of what's available, you can check the Attractions page at any time! The list includes a mention on how many players are required to enjoy each option. The page has just been updated to include the additions of the past several months.

These are easily reached during any Events Night, of course (starting at 9pm Eastern time every Saturday), but many also have Nether or overworld connections. Ask around how to get there, and another fellow player is sure to help!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

Cha0sQc
Lil' metool

Posted on February 27, 2017 at 17:05:32 [Post link]

This is a great post, I personally didn't know there where so many different mazes and games out there, great to know. Also Dr. Cossack, if yo want to add my first maze in your list, which is not to far away from the 2nd one. Well actually it's not really a maze, but it's a "Mind Puzzle" takes anywhere from 12 min to 20+ min depending on your skills ;) Only problem I need to be there, so if you see me on line shoot me a msg and I will join you to walk you thru to the next step if you can't move forward a certain stage, but with a time penalty. o_o Many have tried and many have died, only the best have had the opportunity to write their names at the end with their own personal times. Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Pages: 1