Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: Event: PvP tournament!, Update by Dr. Cossack

A few updates ago, Minecraft received the Combat Update, rebalancing the game's attacks and defense, creating a whole new style of play. Some have embraced the change, others have disliked it, but many haven't really done any PvP since then. How about changing that? :-)

I'm inviting everyone to show up this Saturday, at 10pm Eastern time, during Events Night for a small PvP tournament! Contestants will be put in brackets, fighting 1 vs 1, until only one is left standing!

To showcase the best fighters, two brackets will be done: one for unarmored players equipped only with stone swords, and the other allowing everyone to show up with the best weapons and armors. Players can participate in both, of course. That way, everyone will get a chance to fight on equal grounds while also offering the possibility of those with solid equipment to use them!

Not skilled in PvP? It doesn't matter, we're in this to have fun anyway! Prizes will be handed out if enough show up, so pass the word around!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

axe_y
Contributor
Lil' metool

NetNavi:
axeit.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on March 11, 2017 at 7:28:03 [Post link]

if I come for 10:30 because I finish working at 10:00 can I be in?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on March 11, 2017 at 14:57:32 [Post link]

Possibly, people tend to come in late anyway. If the tournament portion ends quickly, we'll likely do some freestyle PvP afterwards!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

Badges: Squid beaker
Stream: I think?

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on March 12, 2017 at 1:16:24 [Post link]

I don't wanna die...

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

Pages: 1