Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: Boats Contest Results (Finally!), Update by MediaKlepto

After a long delay thanks to the temporary blindness of one such judge, the BOATS Contest results are finally in!

UE, Bob, and myself set out this weekend to score each of the 9 completed entries with between 1 to 10 points based on their creativity, use of materials, and their general design. After tallying up the scores, we have the following three winners:

First Place - Anonymous_SoFar
Second Place - Zixxter
Third Place - SorathePumpking

Congrats to our top placers, and thanks to everyone who took part! Most of the scores were very close, with half a point or less separating each entry. There were only 2 unfinished entries which sadly will be sunken when the rest of the completed vessels are moved to their permanent homes over the coming days. A full list of scores can be found along with screenshots of each entry on their own page right here.

For prizes, which will all be delivered inside Shulker Boxes, Anon has secured a replica of my own personal set of armor consisting of fully enchanted diamond armor and a haxor enchanted pumpkin along with 30 Merit Points. Zixx will receive a Loot III/Unb III/Infinity/Mending bow as well as 20 Merit Points. Finally, Sora has earned an Eff V/Unb III/Mending diamond pick coupled with Fortune III and Silk Touch books and 10 Merit Points. A full list of the current rankings for Merit Points can be found here on the forums.

Apologies for the wait, and thanks again to all the participants!

- Media

[Original page]

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on June 26, 2017 at 4:35:14 [Post link]

Congrats to all the participants! I'm seriously impressed by the amount of details that went into most entries. This will make for a fine selection of ships around those islands.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1