Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: New: in-game custom titles!, Update by Doctacosa

Here's another of those features that some have been requesting for a long time: the ability to set a custom title to be displayed next to your username! It's available right now for Patreon backers at the $2 tier and above! Keep on reading for more information on that.

In game, use /customtitle NEW_TITLE to set a new title. To clear it and go back to your normal rank, simply do /customtitle with nothing after. That's it!

A big upside of this new system is that the rank will be visible across all servers, so you could be working in Rodinia, talk to a new player located in Cimmeria, and they'll still see your custom title (if any) along with your actual rank. A quick mouse over the chat tag will reveal that information along with your basic location!

Note that there are a few limits to consider when picking a title:
- Custom titles are limited to ten characters
- No spaces or special characters can be used, only letters and numbers
- You can't pick a title that exists like "Admin" or "Op"

As mentioned before, this perk is restricted to Patreon backers that are at the new $2 a month pledge level and above. As a reminder, Patreon is a subscription-like service when you can contribute to my various projects with online communities for a fixed amount of your choice, every month. For more information on that, you can see my dedicated page along with the Creeper's Lab help section.

I've used this update to remove the Discord connection and disconnection notices from being seen in-game and on IRC. Now that the group has grown, and many run it on their phones, it's obvious that it generates a lot of notices that nobody really pays attention to, so it just clutters the chat. Since IRC connections are more deliberate, I've kept those in place as before. If you need to know if someone is on Discord, just type .players discord from anywhere and you'll get the list of connected users!

On an unrelated note, I've re-added the option to sit on chairs that had been missing since we moved to 1.12. However, this is the middle of the summer, and you might find that the hot weather makes your bodies stick to chairs more than usual. To get up, simply hold the crouch key (default: Left Shift) for longer than usual!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on July 10, 2017 at 23:40:13 [Post link]

Awww, only 10 chars - I so wanted TroutàLaCrème :P

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

Pages: 1