Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: An RPG, The ongoing story of the people aboard the S.S. Calmwaters

Pages: 1 ... 72 ... 143 ... 214 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 285 ... 356 ... 427 ... 498 ... 567

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 20:14:54 [Post link]

Meta continued further on, eventually running up a sandy hill, leaping into the air when she reached the top, and breaking into flight, increasing her speed immediately as she did so, allowing her to reach her destination earlier.

Meanwhile, Gilgamesh stared them off into the distance, before turning and making his way to the Za-Fuzen. He didn't mingle with the group, but stayed outside of them. He did not know what to do, but assumed that, if the Za-Fuzen would leave, the others would never know where they went if he did not stay to wait for them and tell, even though he hated to stay behind in the middle of the desert on his own.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 22:22:46 [Post link]

Matt smirked as Wulfe blurred. "That's not gonna help you this time."

Raising his foot off of his leg, he stomped the ground once, leaned foward as if to run, and vanished from the world altogether, marked by a tremendous burst of dust blowing from where he stood. A second passed before a great, powerful whirring noise passed everyone's hearing-a sonic boom. No one could see Matt dashing in front of Wulfe and launching a mighty punch to the monster's face at stupid crazy speed.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 22:35:54 [Post link]

Wulfe howled as Matt's fist connected with the side of his face, and his neck lengthened comically as he was flung to the side, the energy of his body quickly following and causing him to slam into the rubble with a loud crash. He recovered immediately, however, and shot forward again like a black lightning bolt, attacking Matt within the second he had been struck.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 12, 2007 at 22:36:32 [Post link]

X grabbed one of the creatures and swung it into another one. He then tried to get the attention of one group and send them chasing after him. His teleporter was "broken", but he could still jump a few feet. He hoped to teleport away just before he collided with the other creatures he hadn't distracted, with the hope that they'd collide with the group he had.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 23:14:15 [Post link]

In the brief second that Matt could be registered to the human eye, he vanished again, heading right back into Wulfe's black blur. This time, like a gunshot that hit like a missile, he launched a vicious kick straight toward Wulfe's midsection.

Hugo's eyes widened at the high-speed combat below. "What the hell is going on?"

It was then that Hugo turned around, as the presence of new enemies became apparent to him. Before him the Ing swarmed, clamoring to attack en masse, like they had any sort of an advantage. No problem. Nothing he couldn't handle, anyway. "All right, then," the Mettaur said, raising his weapon. "Who's first?"

In the wild melee, Helena had fought her way near the newcomer. To demonstrate that she was on the same side, the emerald-scaled dragon fired a quick burst of heat at the Ing gathered in front of X.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 1:06:32 [Post link]

Wulfe snarled this time, the attack hitting him soundly in the gut. Despite this, he shoved Matt away from him and shot into the air, now looking like a jagged orb with his sadistic, one-eyed grinning snout, the energy of his body beginning to tremble and flail in preparation of an attack. Tines of shadow energy lanced out of Wulfe, streaking down like spears at Matt.

R.D. cupped his hands in front of him and fired a powerful beam of light energy that lanced across the street and through the hordes of monsters along Helena's other side. Wulfe's shadow demons that were chasing X collided with one another after he teleported out of the way, and all of them were roasted by Helena's attack. Despite this, more were pouring into the street to fill in the ranks. At this rate, they'd be overrun.

"Helena, get airborne!" he shouted at the dragon, and R.D.'s fist slammed into the street and launched him into the air, landing on the bank's roof near Hugo. A sphere of light energy gathered around his right fist, throwing erratic rays out in dozens of directions as he fed it energy. "Huh. More of them up here, eh?" he asked his robotic friend, aiming his arm forward at the monsters. "Let's show them why they shouldn't fuck with us."

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 2:33:18 [Post link]

With a curt nod, Helena leapt back into the dark air and resumed her attack from the sky-as she fired on the Ing below, she spiralled up toward the roof where R.D. joined Hugo in facing down the creatures gathered there.

Hugo raised his pickaxe, and as the barrel split in four even pieces, it released a gust of cold air. "I've got it." Smashing his weapon to the concrete ground, a wave of water suddenly shot outwards toward the Ing-almost as instantly as it was released, it froze, creating a thin sheet of ice. And as it did this, another wave of water shot out, but this one was more violent, leaping up in the air to be frozen, creating a wave of jagged icicles rapidly advancing on the Ing to tear their ranks asunder.

Meanwhile, Matt glanced up as Wulfe leapt to the sky and prepared his attack. Time to make some noise. Bending low, he leapt up after the monster, and his lead leg extended to full lengths before him-an all new kind of flying kick. "Shocking First Bullet!"

That thing hit with some serious punch-er, kick. Matt smashed right into Wulfe's ugly face, and the Shocking First Bullet released a tetonic shockwave upon impact, magnifying the force of its blow.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 4:02:14 [Post link]

Many of the shadow demons and the Ing swarmed around the building as Helena took to the air. R.D. nodded at Hugo's words and turned around, readying his attack elsewhere in case the monsters tried to storm the building after beseiging it. That was how he saw Matt's attack with his new boots. In the air, Wulfe screamed as the Shocking First Bullet slammed into him. The shockwave sent his black form plummeting into the ground, creating a massive crater upon impact that sent the Ing into a frenzy.

Noticing the new danger, R.D. thrust his shining hand down at the monsters and fired the Sunburst. A pure white sphere of light energy that seemed to shine with all the colors of the rainbow erupted from his hands, almost as large as himself. The sphere lanced out with beams of light at the monsters, the energy torching them and causing them to ignite. As it fired the light rays into the horde, the sphere streaked down into the crowd and exploded, sending waves of energy in all directions. When the blast cleared, there was a very noticable gap in the ranks, one that the monsters hesitated to fill.

ImageImage

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 13, 2007 at 4:45:53 [Post link]

X, however had no trouble filling it and spraying the surrounding Ing with projectiles from his buster.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!

Badges: Rainbow Dash Derpy Hooves Fluttershy Pinkie Pie Princess Celestia ... and 18 more
Stream: My skin shall forever be...Ponies!!

NetNavi:
Juno.EXE
Z-license
Level: 13 [What's this?]
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 8:54:29 [Post link]

Derek and his army used their ability to manipulate the earth element to raise the earth beneath them, and rode on it like one would ride on a snow or skateboard. Derek kept Electra close to him so that she wouldn't fall, and probably be crushed by the earth he and his soldiers rode on. They kept up with Meta rather easily, and it wasn't long before they saw several figures in the distance.

Tanya turned around, and looked at Gilgamesh. "You there!" She called out.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 12:02:58 [Post link]

When she saw a couple of figures in the distance, Meta started to slow down somewhat, and eventually landed several dozens of yards away from them, considering that a safe distance, and granting enough space to be able to run away should one of them be one bearing bad intentions towards them, whilst also commanding an amount of power such as several others she had recently come across. From her experiences so far, she concluded that it would not be all that much surprising if she would happen upon a bunch of evil gods or sapient weapons of mass destruction, or highly evolved aliens.

Gilgamesh' head cocked upwards upon hearing himself being addressed by someone else, and found himself looking at a Za-Fuzen woman. "Yes, ma'am!" He spoke up, straightening his back and putting his feet somewhat closer together.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!

Badges: Rainbow Dash Derpy Hooves Fluttershy Pinkie Pie Princess Celestia ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
Juno.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 4:09:18 [Post link]

Tanya waved Gilgamesh over, a stern look on her face.

Reckoning & Dokuro had arrived at their destination where they saw Awai, Juno, and Kouken hovering in mid-air. "What the...?" Reckoning muttered as he looked at Awai.
"You needn't fear me." Awai said as he turned to Reckoning & Dokuro. "I am an ally of Juno & Kouken's."

Derek and the others landed behind Meta, and stayed close by.
Electra's eyes widened as a familiar and familial energy close by. "Father...?" She thought aloud.
Derek looked to Electra, and then looked toward the figures. "So, the great Awai Balance decided to come give us hand, eh?" He said with a small grin.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 6:04:03 [Post link]

Meta looked with curiosity and suspicion at the figure that stood a while away from their position. From what Electra and Derek had said, she knew the figure to be Electra's father Awai, one whom she had heard of only a little bit ago for the very first time in her life. She wasn't too keen on meeting with the man, as what little she knew of others she had met in recent times, it always included them wanting to get her into the grave as soon as they possibly could make her. Her eyes somewhat narrow, she stayed in her place, showing little intention of going closer.

Gilgamesh' face became as stern as Tanya's, as he walked over to the Za-Fuzen lady. "Yes, ma'am? What can I do for you?" He asked politely, as he had been taught in his younger years.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!

NetNavi:
Juno.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 6:50:23 [Post link]

Reckoning and Dokuro came closer, and then Dokuro jumped from Reckoning's back. He used his necromancy to quickly summon a rather large undead bird. He stood on the spine of the beast, and just stared at Awai.
"Well, well, well. I never thought I would see the day that the likes of you teamed up with Juno and his crew." Awai said with a grin.
"Do we...know you?" Ryan asked, seeming a little confused.
"No. I am Awai, the balance of light." He introduced himself.
"I'm-" Reckoning started to introduce himself, but was cut off by Awai.
"Ryan Jay Thresh, son of Riley John Thresh III." Awai smiled, and then let out a small laugh. "I know who you are...both of you." He stated, and looked to Dokuro on the last three words.

Derek, Electra, and the army stayed where they were once Meta came to a halt. "Why have you stopped?" Derek asked Meta bluntly.

"We are returning home to lay his royal highness Elrick to rest." Tanya said to Gilgamesh. "Let your mistress know that we shall not be returning until twelve days have passed...it is tradition."

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 13:56:15 [Post link]

Meta turned her head a little, to cast a glance at Derek, who so bluntly had just asked her a question.
"I have stopped for the same reason you have." She replied in a simple manner, yet not as blunt as in the way Derek had spoken. She returned her videtorial focus back upon the likes of Dokuro, Reckoning and Awai, who were just there, just a good two dozen yards or more, up ahead of them.

"His royal... highness?" Gilgamesh brought out, repeating after Tanya. So Elrick was a prince. Shujou's son. He hung his head a little in respect. "I understand. I shall give your message to her." He said in reply. "I don't suppose that there is any possibility of non-Za-Fuzen beings to attend to the ceremony?" He carefully, as well as hesitantly, asked the Za-Fuzen woman. "I think my mistress would certainly want to pay her respects to the Prince of the Za-Fuzen." Bowing slightly, he continued, "as would I, I must add."

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 22:39:28 [Post link]

Dropping back to the cracked road, Matt smacked the ground with his foot again. "HA HAAAA! How do ya like THAT, asshole?!"

So that's what Matt was doing. Watching Matt land, Hugo's gaze turned back to the Ing, as R.D.'s prismatic Sunburst destroyed a massive amount of Ing in an explosion of light. Maybe the Mettaur would get some sleep tonight after all.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 23:38:48 [Post link]

The Ing shrieked and hissed as X laid into them with a barrage of buster shots, and it wasn't long before the outermost layer of them along the empty circle turned and around charged en masse at him, their five spiked legs propelling them forward at him at rapid speeds.

The rubble within the crater shifted, and suddenly, a massive black form erupted from it, showering the immediate area, the bank rooftop, and the horde of Ing and shadow monsters with debris. The maelstrom of shadow energy towered over the buildings, growing and growing large. At its top was the insane face of Wulfe, whose giggling filled the air.

"Haaaaaaaa... Oh child... what big eyes you have..."

Wulfe's massive energy form turned in midair and streaked down violently at Matt like black lightning, tendrils of energy spiking forward and around at him like deadly blades, as Wulfe's face curved in, jaws wide to devour his opponent.

Edited by RisingDragon on June 14, 2007 at 16:39:01.

ImageImage

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 15, 2007 at 3:57:02 [Post link]

Persistent bastard. Matt tipped back his head at an angle with a growl implied on his lips. "You are starting to irritate me," he muttered.

As he bent low, he dragged his front leg around him to meet the back, sparking flashes of green fire along the carved path. "Time to end this."

His leg swung back foward as Matt leapt up. High-speed motion took over, and as he spun about in a rough aerial circle, his extended leg trailed emerald flame-as a tornado, he struck away the tendrils of darkness. It trailed up and up, striking relentlessly, until it approached Wulfe's face.

"Rapid Killllll..." Now Matt assualted Wulfe itself, his feet smashing into the creature's face over and over, quickly and quickly, and soon the tornado was digging toward the rest of Wulfe's mass, setting it aflame with fire and injury.

Then Matt stopped revolving, and drew back his lead leg, gathering emerald power as his eyes narrowed on Wulfe.

"Final BULLET!"

His leg shot out, a gunshot of steel, smashing into the shadow creature's face with explosive force.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!

NetNavi:
Juno.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 15, 2007 at 4:03:17 [Post link]

"Prince?" Tanya said as she lifted a brow. "No, you silly man, Elrick was King Shujou's nephew--his sister's oldest son." She stated.
Shujou came over to Tanya & Gilgamesh, still holding Elrick in his arms. "On the last day of the twelve day morning you, Meta and the others may come pay your respects, as it is tradition to invite those who fought beside the fallen warrior in his final battle on the last day of morning." Shujou said to Gilgamesh. "I will send Tanya, and two others to retrieve you on the last day, if you wish."

"Come with me." Awai said, and then started toward Derek and the others. The, still sleeping, Juno & Kouken floated behind Awai as he flew toward them.
Dokuro & Reckoning didn't hesitate to follow him, but kept a reasonable distance.

Edited by Juno on June 15, 2007 at 0:04:39.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 15, 2007 at 6:49:36 [Post link]

(OOC: And Cougar says, "Kid's got style.")

Wulfe screamed. It was a terrible, piercing cry that ripped into everyone's hearing and reverberated inside their skulls. The body was being ripped apart by the emerald flame, cutting through like a massive buzzsaw. Fragments of the body was dispersing across the sky. Wulfe continued to scream, even as Matt's foot struck him repeatedly. And as the final blow struck, he seemed to shatter, waves and tendrils of black energy streaking across the sunset sky.

Across the city, black energy gathered into a mass, forming into the wolven body of Wulfe. His white eye stared across the city and at the explosions that signified the battlefield.

"Hahahahahaha," he laughed quietly, "You haven't forgotten, have you? Silly children. You mustn't forget."

All the monsters, all the creatures of the night, all of the Ing that existed wtihin the city awakened and charged in a single mass towards the bank, a tactic that would force everyone onto the rooftop. The number of World Eater spider demons emerged from their lairs, their glowing eyes seeing through the darkness as they approached.

"You will not forget."

Edited by RisingDragon on June 16, 2007 at 1:37:15.

ImageImage

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 15, 2007 at 19:02:09 [Post link]

"I'm sorry if I was mistaken," Gilgamesh addressed Tanya, noticing Shujou coming there way from the corner of his eye, "but where I come from, males closely related to the kingare addressed as being princes." He explained. He then straightened his back once more, his head hanging slightly, as Shujou stopped next to them. He listened to his words, then gave a nod. "I would like that. If lady Tanya does not mind, I would sure like for her to announce this happening then, if she can be missed for a short amount of time, that is, of course."

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!

NetNavi:
Juno.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 16, 2007 at 3:55:51 [Post link]

"Tanya will retrieve you on the last day, until then she shall remain in the kingdom of the Za-Fuzen." Shujou replied plainly. "Now then," he said as he turned to Tanya, "we must go."
Tanya simply nodded at King Shujou, and then she and the rest of the Za-Fuzen, Shujou included, vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

Awai landed several feet away from Meta, and let Juno & Kouken decsend slowly until they were lying on the sands. "So, this is what he has turned you into." He said with a hint of sorrow as he looked at Meta.
Reckoning & Dokuro landed behind Awai, and watched closely as he examined Meta.
"How deplorable." Awai said as he looked Meta up and down.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 16, 2007 at 10:16:20 [Post link]

That's what I meant. Gilgamesh thought, a little beweirded. I mean, it's not like I demanded she'd not attend to the funeral. Air escaped his mouth in a breathful sigh. He turned to look towards the south, but saw nothing but black cloud lingering above the horizon there. "Just stay alive, you there." He uttered, before letting gravity have it's way with him and falling butt-first into the sands of the desert hill of which slopes he stood upon.

Meta's eyes narrowed slightly, nigh unnoticably, and her left brow quirked somewhat in the furthest corner, as she granted Awai the gift of being glared at. "Forgive my lack of a degree in mind-reading, but whatever do you mean?" She asked the man. "For that matter, what is it that you are referring to with this deplorableness?"

Edited by Morphman on June 16, 2007 at 13:11:43.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!

NetNavi:
Juno.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 16, 2007 at 19:13:25 [Post link]

Awai said nothing, he merely stretched out his left arm, and then touched Meta on the forehead with his index & middle finger. He sent images of Morphman's past rushing through her mind, memories such as his time in The Ever Changing Temple, his short-lived clone army, and then all the way up to the point when Juno attacked him, sending him to the Nightmare Realm.

What is he doing? Reckoning thought as he watched Awai.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts... There they are-a standing in a row! "Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head..." Dokuro sang, both verbally and mentally.

Edited by Juno on June 16, 2007 at 15:14:02.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 17, 2007 at 0:50:16 [Post link]

Something Was Wrong.

Matt immediately landed after dealing the final blow to Wulfe, and his hair immediately stood on end. "...I sense a great disturbance in the Force."

Helena felt it too. What was going on?

Then she saw the Ing, a black mass of disease convering toward them.

"...aw, hell," Hugo muttered.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 17, 2007 at 0:56:51 [Post link]

X swore. Multiple times. Not even with words that existed. He made some of them up.

"All right, look! We'll take them in sections. I'll take this group here. You -- Dragon-person, thanks for the help by the way--you take that one. Hadouken-kid, that one. Everyone else, take something that hasn't been chosen. Ready? Set? Fight!"

X began machine gunning with dual busters.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 17, 2007 at 0:59:53 [Post link]

"Dammit!" R.D. shouted, then looked down at X, "Get up here! There's too many of them for us to fight, we gotta get out of here!"

Dammit, I'll have to try without any practice, R.D. growled in his mind as he laid down covering fire into the Ing so that X could get on the roof, No choice now. Hopefully it'll work.

ImageImage

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 17, 2007 at 1:07:33 [Post link]

"Y'know, as long as we can make a short detour, I can always detonate this armor I'm wearing. The explosion should take out 5 blocks in either direction, a nice chunk of this Ing group."

X dash-jumped onto the roof.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 17, 2007 at 1:22:04 [Post link]

Helena descended, landing in front of Matt. "Matt, the Ing are coming toward the bank!" she growled.

"I know." Matt quickly glanced toward the bank, back down to the converging Ing. Fuck. This wasn't good, this wasn't good. "Take me up there."

Capturing Matt in a large dragon-hug with her arms, Helena leapt back to the air, flapping as quickly as she could toward the bank.

"Son of a bitch!" Hugo swore, backing up from the edge of the roof. "We can't take all of these guys!" Matt, you'd better have a plan!

As Matt landed on the roof, he quickly ran to the edge, as X and R.D. fired on them. "Bloody HELL." He glanced to R.D.. "You got any ideas?"

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 17, 2007 at 1:31:50 [Post link]

"Yes," R.D. said, growling at the seething mass of monsters, "I don't know if it'll work. Might want to watch out for yourselves."

The Ing were shrieking and hissing, clamboring forward in an attempt to get near despite all of the wreckage blocking their path. R.D. quickly reached into the special travel pack Alasea gave him, and pulled out the green Chaos Emerald. Its green surface glinted in the dying light, and R.D. could feel its energy. This time, he knew what to do. He tossed the gemstone up into the air, a faint glow igniting within it.

"Chaos..."

As the jewel fell back down, R.D.'s hand snatched it out of the air and thrust it forward in one movement.

"Control!"

Light flared around the Chaos Emerald as R.D. channeled its strange energies. Rings of light were shrinking into it at rapid pace as the energy built up and wrapped around them. Lightning danced around them, and with a clap of thunder, the entire group disappeared.

===At Africa===

Only a short distance from the group gathering near Awai, light flared on a dusty plain. There was a sound of thunder, and R.D., Matt, Helena, Hugo, and X were flung into Africa, only a mile or two from the massive, thousand-mile-wide crater. R.D. stumbled forward and dove out of the way, as Matt's car nearly fell on top of him. The gear they had out from their ill-fated camp was strewn about along with the group, as was some debris from the bank rooftop.

R.D. sat on the ground and breathed heavily, still in a rush from his use of Chaos Control. Dark clouds hung overhead, testament to the carnage that had been wrought here. He held the gemstone tightly in his hand, and he looked around, his back to the crater, which he had yet to take note of. "Everyone alive?" he asked weakly.

ImageImage

Pages: 1 ... 72 ... 143 ... 214 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 285 ... 356 ... 427 ... 498 ... 567

New topic Reply