Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: What makes a bestfreind, a bestfreind?

Pages: 1

Sage

Posted on November 15, 2004 at 1:51:34 [Post link]

A bestfreind is someone who is always there for you in good times and the bad. Someone you can trust not lie to you, be honest with you in any situation, and never talk bad behind your back.

A person who would listen when they would rather not. Tells you when you look awful. Tells you when you are wrong. Agrees with you on most things. Allows you to cry and never tell a soul.

Sincerity, honesty, and the ability to tolerate you at the most stupid of times.

So, what makes a bestfreind, a bestfreind to you?

[Edited on 11/15/04 by Sage Cryst]

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie

Stream: ******
Posted on November 15, 2004 at 1:58:50 [Post link]

They must rock hard, duh. :P
They MUST not be stupid (the kind of stupid that types leik dis wh0000)
Digging games good too.. cuz games are cool..
Not be assholes, the kind the like to kill kitties.. oh sweet zombie Jesus.. NOT THE KITTIES..!!
..and eh, they gotta rock.. because if they didn't rock they wouldn't be your bestfriends would they?
*gives shout out to regulars of #mmpc*

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by S.T.Z.]

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on November 15, 2004 at 3:42:12 [Post link]

Mostly everything you said Sage, except for the agreeing thing. I have plenty of friends that I hardly agree with at all, but they're awesome friends still. Now, getting into arguements about everything is not a good friend trait..

My best friend* would also have to deal with my overactive imagination and ability to talk endlessly about something they don't know about. :lol:

* best friend position already filled for one "HollowTorment" (I used to have three best friends though)

Pocket
Forgotten

Posted on November 15, 2004 at 4:33:14 [Post link]

The term "three best friends" seems like an oxymoron.

Simply put, the person I share the most in common with is my best friend.

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Zero EXE
Infected Data

Stream: ...efiL nI thaP nwO yM roF gnikooL
Posted on November 15, 2004 at 12:20:59 [Post link]

Yep. A best friend is someone you can count on no matter what happens. Someone you can trust. Variable, is my best friend....One of them....Lots of people hate me, but he still hangs around me no matter how stupid others think he is. THAT is a best friend!

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"

ShadowReaper.exe
The Wounded Warrior

Stream: Strange
Posted on November 15, 2004 at 17:21:25 [Post link]

Loyalty is the number 1 thing bestfriends should have.If your friends dont have that,then they arent considered your bestfriend.

Zero EXE
Infected Data

Posted on November 15, 2004 at 23:55:02 [Post link]

Sage, your title is spelled wrong. It is "Best Friend"

And it is strange that I posted about Variable this morning, and the incedent today. This is TRUE loyalty.

Me and Variable were at the T-Intersection of the hall talking, and Josh Billings walks through the hall saying, "This is fuckin stupid. Everyone is fuckin stupid." And I said, "Whats your problem?" And he said, "Shut up! Mind your fuckin buisness!" And Variable said, "Your drawing attention to yourself!" So Josh said, "Maybe I want to draw attention to myself! I can beat the shit out of you!" Of coarse, I laughed, because I knew better. Because I laughed, Josh grabbed my arm, and threw me back. I had a heavy backpack on, so I fell harder. Variable was like, "Dude! Thats my friend!" And Josh said, "I don't fuckin care!" And you should have seen that. Variable jumped on the fat boy and started punching him madly! Ms. Small took us all to the office, Josh had to go home, and me, Variable, and Joe were in the office waiting for the nurse. I scun a layer of skin off my knee when I fell, Variable had cut his knuckle when punching Josh, and Joe was just another of Josh's Victims. He was punched in the eye. Strange thing is, all three of us were Freshman! Only the Freshman were harmed. WTF?

Now THAT is loyalty!

Read Me!

Sage

Posted on November 16, 2004 at 1:43:41 [Post link]

Don't care about my topic title, its MY topic, not yours, so I can make it however I want it to be.:P

Another thing that happened today, when you have a freind to depend on, and one to back you up, today I was'nt sure how it happened but this kid named micheal and my friend named Joe got into a fight, it took Joe one hit to knock the guy out....He can bench 256 pounds, and oh my god, I DO NOT like swapping licks with him, no matter how strong I am, or how much pain I can take, I shall not do it agian, I think he was defending a friend, not sure.

Zero EXE
Infected Data

Posted on November 16, 2004 at 2:42:06 [Post link]

Sorry. I just thought you made a common mistake, and I thought you would want to know about it.

Life is scary. A big fat person has the strength of a giant. I am NOT kidding! Last year, a fat kid punched me, and it hurt like hell. It looked like he put no effort into the blow.

Anyway, yeah. Loyal, Trustworthy, Kind, Honest, and Reliable. Those are the good qualities of a great Best Friend!

*Puts a list of things not to do when around others, inside his desk* Heh, I could learn from those words of wisdom!

Read Me!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on November 16, 2004 at 6:00:55 [Post link]

Quote:

It aint if all three people are just as good of friends of yours. But one liked me TOO much and the other became a Fox News psychopath. :lol:

Sage

Posted on November 17, 2004 at 0:49:41 [Post link]

...Thats just sad, Another thing for loyalty is, staying by your freinds side till the then, thus or watching his back till the end.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Stream: Ask me about GSCOM!
Posted on November 18, 2004 at 0:27:58 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:

It aint if all three people are just as good of friends of yours. But one liked me TOO much and the other became a Fox News psychopath. :lol:

...I'm a Fox News psycopath! I've watched it every day since like, last September. How scary is that?:eek:

Anyways, I have one real friend. Weep for me.:lol:

I have a few other friends, actually, up at my beach condo. They're cool cause they'll play video games with me.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

MegaMan/Omega
Master of Stupidity

Stream: Please,no onions.
Posted on November 18, 2004 at 2:07:12 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero EXE
Sage, your title is spelled wrong. It is "Best Friend"

And it is strange that I posted about Variable this morning, and the incedent today. This is TRUE loyalty.

Me and Variable were at the T-Intersection of the hall talking, and Josh Billings walks through the hall saying, "This is fuckin stupid. Everyone is fuckin stupid." And I said, "Whats your problem?" And he said, "Shut up! Mind your fuckin buisness!" And Variable said, "Your drawing attention to yourself!" So Josh said, "Maybe I want to draw attention to myself! I can beat the shit out of you!" Of coarse, I laughed, because I knew better. Because I laughed, Josh grabbed my arm, and threw me back. I had a heavy backpack on, so I fell harder. Variable was like, "Dude! Thats my friend!" And Josh said, "I don't fuckin care!" And you should have seen that. Variable jumped on the fat boy and started punching him madly! Ms. Small took us all to the office, Josh had to go home, and me, Variable, and Joe were in the office waiting for the nurse. I scun a layer of skin off my knee when I fell, Variable had cut his knuckle when punching Josh, and Joe was just another of Josh's Victims. He was punched in the eye. Strange thing is, all three of us were Freshman! Only the Freshman were harmed. WTF?

Now THAT is loyalty!
'

So this Josh is mean,whats his last name cause i have a bro named Josh and he might be the one.

My Mom can beat your Dad up!!

Sage

Posted on November 18, 2004 at 2:17:05 [Post link]

He just said his last name, "Billings" and I doubt you live in deer island.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on November 18, 2004 at 2:58:46 [Post link]

Quote:
...I'm a Fox News psycopath! I've watched it every day since like, last September. How scary is that?

That explains alot.. Now I need Mega X to admit he watches it and the triumvirate will be completed.

..I dunno what triumvirate means. :lol:

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 18, 2004 at 3:45:42 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
..I dunno what triumvirate means. :lol:

Triumvirate: a group of three men responsible for public administration or civil authority :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on November 18, 2004 at 6:13:59 [Post link]

Well by jove...at least I could spell it. o.o I deserve a gold star.

Sage

Posted on November 19, 2004 at 1:56:30 [Post link]

gives hollow a gold star* Congratulations~.....Out opf curiosity what do you do...when a friend that you grew up with and were loyal too...backstabbed you?

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on November 19, 2004 at 2:24:25 [Post link]

If said "friend" backstabs you, they were never your friend in the first place and they shouldn't have the luxury of your friendship.

Or well..people DO change. Perhaps said friend doesn't want you around anymore, or some such..ditch them and get over it. There will always be new friends, and they might even be better.

I've been backstabbed before, it wasn't pretty. But I dealt with it accordingly..having things to blackmail the person with always helps. ;)

Zero EXE
Infected Data

Posted on November 19, 2004 at 2:32:37 [Post link]

Dunno how I would handle that. Well, I would be VERY sad, because no one at my school likes me, so I have very few friends in the first place. Damn MegaMan Haters. They need to either go to hell, or have some serious therapy! YOU CANNOT THINK MEGAMAN IS GAY!
Heh, they will pay.....Someday.....

Read Me!

Dark Forte EXE
Forte EXE

Posted on December 11, 2004 at 0:15:22 [Post link]

a person who you can trust and play with and borrow from.;):):lol:

Cheapshot
Penguins <33

Stream: Rawr
Posted on December 11, 2004 at 2:26:08 [Post link]

A bestfriend is always there 4 u.
If your in trouble,they will always stand up 4 u. That is wat makes a bestfriend.

Rawr

Sakura
Aqua-cadet

Stream: Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Posted on December 11, 2004 at 3:40:07 [Post link]

We had a question like this in science class...Give your best friend's character traits
My Classes Replies:
kind,trustworthy,dependable,fun to be with,beast(dont even ask),honest,ect.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply