User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Remember..., Good old times

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on August 3, 2011 at 0:43:52 [Post link]

Did Kei actually have puppet accounts? This is the first I've heard of this but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on August 3, 2011 at 4:26:35 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Did Kei actually have puppet accounts? This is the first I've heard of this but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Ah, sorry. I should have dropped a few more names to make it clear. Not all of that was Kei. Some of that was Kiryu, maybe a little Wind/God.

Yumi, Himeko or whatever they called themselves...

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

pual
White Shade

Stream: How can you tell I haven't paid much atte...

NetNavi:
Greyfang.EXE
Z-license
Level: 10 [What's this?]
Posted on August 4, 2011 at 5:26:36 [Post link]

*snickers* Kiryu? I'm not surprised by that one.

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

&#8206;"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on August 4, 2011 at 19:41:29 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Quote:

Ah, sorry. I should have dropped a few more names to make it clear. Not all of that was Kei. Some of that was Kiryu, maybe a little Wind/God.

Yumi, Himeko or whatever they called themselves...

Yumi and Himeko were Keiji's puppets. Classic "portraying girls on the internet to make yourself look cool" thing.

Course, he was the only one that got his puppets mod status, which should be noted.

So, Kei, Wind, and Kiryu all had puppet accounts? Was Wind's brother a puppet then, cause I totally called Wind a dickbag to his brother. :lol:

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on August 4, 2011 at 19:57:02 [Post link]

Of course, the largest holder of puppet accounts was Makeman / Make / Zuppahiko. I lost count when I reached 20.

Wind's brother is still active around here, despite a username change or two, and I've long established that they are different people. :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on August 4, 2011 at 20:59:32 [Post link]

He had that many? I thought he only had 9 of them.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Posted on August 5, 2011 at 1:35:26 [Post link]

I remember when Himeko and Yumi lazily had the same exact birthdate in their profiles, day and year, and just changed the year when it was pointed out.

Although unlikely, it's possible they could have had the same birthdate (my uncle and grandfather do), but it was just too fishy. You wouldn't mix up your birth year with your sisters.

Which accounts were Make/Zuppahikos?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 5, 2011 at 2:19:39 [Post link]

Quote:
Which accounts were Make/Zuppahikos?

He mostly took over old accounts with easy to guess passwords. They weren't originally registered just for his sake.

Here's a partial list:
Sb27441
mmm
Zuppahiko
megamario
KageKun
cool ;)
ForteGS
TutuDaddy
pkm123
mmbn4god
me
iluvmegaman!-!
bucky
Alucard
Alexis_Rhodes
princess
Michael Jackson

Edited by Dr. Cossack on August 4, 2011 at 22:19:46

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 5, 2011 at 3:57:22 [Post link]

Quote:
You wouldn't mix up your birth year with your sisters.

Ironically my brother recently mixed up my dad's birthday with mine.

But that's a bit more understandable given that my dad was born July 14 and I was born July 15.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Posted on August 5, 2011 at 5:02:39 [Post link]

It's also understandable because it's not like he mixed up his birthday with yours or your fathers.

People generally don't tend to mix up their own birthdays.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on August 5, 2011 at 18:36:14 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Yumi and Himeko were Keiji's puppets. Classic "portraying girls on the internet to make yourself look cool" thing.

Course, he was the only one that got his puppets mod status, which should be noted.

So, Kei, Wind, and Kiryu all had puppet accounts? Was Wind's brother a puppet then, cause I totally called Wind a dickbag to his brother. :lol:

Gah! Now I really feel like my post wasn't executed well at all. No, I was trying to recap a bunch of the things I remember from way back when. Like Kei angsty faux-losophy, Wind and God and all that drama, Kiryu being a dumbass, etc.

The puppet account was solely a reference to Keiji. If the others had puppet accounts, I didn't know about it.

But 20 accounts? Wow. Whatever happened to Make anyway. Didn't he get banned or something?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 6, 2011 at 2:30:52 [Post link]

Yeah he got banned.

ImageImage

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on August 6, 2011 at 3:37:47 [Post link]

I know he's not around, at least not now.

But if you see this, I still hate you Kei.

pual
White Shade

Stream: How can you tell I haven't paid much atte...

NetNavi:
Greyfang.EXE
Z-license
Level: 10 [What's this?]
Posted on August 7, 2011 at 5:34:04 [Post link]

You're not alone in this, Hollow..
I thought I was good in an rp handling 10 puppets.. but the guy with 20? damn..

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

&#8206;"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

Sage
News reporter
X's Creator.

Stream: You know, I miss a lot of you.

NetNavi:
SAGE.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on April 8, 2015 at 23:26:46 [Post link]

Remember…?

This is the thread I found myself reading and I thought to myself – It’s probably about time I reply to this the best that I can with it being 10 years later… Ten years… -- that’s a long time isn’t it? A long time to be in any one place for any amount of time really, BUT, we are here for those of us that remain name change and all. I for one am glad that this community, those of us left, has survived for as long as what it has. Dr. Cossack deserves tremendous appreciation for the amount of effort he has put into Interordi. I remember back in 2003-04 when I first got here; the place was packed and people were talking all the time. I was so excited to be here that I just wanted to fit in and get to know everyone with the hopes of gaining new friends which I did.

Unknown_Entity634- I’ve known him the longest; I remember we met in IRC and hit it off great; we’ve been friends ever since those days when we first joined IRC. We’ve had a bunch of rides, and he’s stuck by through all of the endeavors I’ve tried to launch supporting me all the way.

WindRider – Man…you scared me; like literally. There were times when you posted I wanted to move to the other side of the forum…but then we talked and talked and I got to know you and the adventures you’ve had in your life and the cutting board; oh man – let’s not forget the drama with Kei that was intense. Xanga should have never been a thing.

Masterlink – I remember him from IRC, we still talk – I didn’t like him at first; grew opposed to him and that was my fault. I was younger then and I didn’t know any better; so any wrongdoings I did to you. I apologize.

Kagome_Sakura(SAKURA? IDK) – She was great here. I remember trying to explain to her how the Mega Man X universe supposedly tied into the original Mega Man universe but could never do it because I myself didn’t know how and I was just trying to show off – haha.

Lifa – I liked her drawings~! I remember her because she was from Finland, and that I was so interested in her culture and what they did from their daily life.

I could go on and on about a good bit of you, but let me summarize it from who I remember.

I remember...

HollowTorment
Mega X.exe
ZeroEXE
Fred the Met
Mr. Mettaur!
STZ
Kage
EvanTheFox
Dr. Chaos
Protostar(Damashki)
Teej
Helldragon
Hao
AirMan
Flashman
Flareman
Kai_Purity
Phatman Dover
Guttermouth
Rinder
Shadowfire
RisingDragon
Breakman

There is honestly about 10-12 more of you that I want to list, but you guys should get my point by now. I remember you guys, I miss most of you. I miss how active this board was and all the different conversations and interactions we had with each other. I miss how active the old IRC room use to be.

Each of you has shaped me in some fashion; for the better not the worse. I am glad to have been a part of this community for as long as I have been and I am very grateful to have gotten the chance to know each one of you; those I still talk to and those I don’t...

Interordi remembers you, I remember you. We will always remember you; you will always have a place to come back too. Dr. Cossack; thank you for this amazing place that you spent so much time and effort into creating and for the constant effort you put into it now.

I am thankful to be here.

Edited by Dr. Light on April 14, 2015 at 22:08:52

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

Stream: This work thing is really cutting into my game ...

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 11 [What's this?]
Posted on April 10, 2015 at 18:12:05 [Post link]

It's been a long, crazy ride. I definitely miss a lot of people around here as well as the activity we used to have. A lot of people in this thread, actually.

Aside from those you listed, Elburito, Mana, Pocket, Hao and Yoh.

I totally used to be a dickbag, too. That's what I get for being home schooled in the middle of nowhere and then growing up on the internet; personality crisis followed by personality crisis. I like the think I've mellowed well in my old age. There's a reason I had Doc redact every post I made before 2013 or so.

I still talk to Rinder and Phat occasionally. They're both pretty awesome and are leading very interesting lives.

Being a long time member - what, 12 years now? - it's crazy to look at other long time members and mark how far we've all come and all the changes that have occurred in our lives. Sometimes more entertaining are the changes that have not occurred.

Need a Creeper's Lab staff member for something? Go ahead and send me a private message HERE! Also, check out my Twitch channel for video games and Tabletop RPG sessions! http://www.twitch.tv/cedwards9

NDS Friend Code - 0705-4627-9088

Lifa
Non-Playable Character

Stream: wow, been a long time
Posted on May 11, 2016 at 21:26:15 [Post link]

Quote from post #236148:
Originally posted by Dr. Light
Lifa – I liked her drawings~! I remember her because she was from Finland, and that I was so interested in her culture and what they did from their daily life.

Wow, hey, thanks! It feels pretty weird and cool to hear that I've left something else to remember about than just some early teenager times' mild tomfoolery. It probs would be ok to start calling you Light (and drop the old one), as I see you've gone through the name change quite a time ago by now?

I have a little to add since my previous 2008'ish post to this topic as I have been mostly inactive member between then and now. 2 posts in seven years is nowhere near enough to keep up with things, and I have to admit that despite having checked the forum at times and thought about possible contributions to create some amount of activity, I haven't done a thing for it... yet. Perhaps it's never too late to start off again as long as the username still works and the forum exists. :)
- Memory's also gotten a bit hazy about other people over these years, though no wonder as I didn't (maybe) truly interact with that many other members afterwards the 2003(-2006). I have to rely on my previous post here to remember old times too, unless I'd have too much free time and guts to read through all my old posts. :hehe:

But I'm partially glad that the memories regarding my times here have turned hazy - in a positive manner. "Time goldens memories" proverb may apply very well here. So much has happened in my life since then, but I feel fortunate that this place is still here to be found, and that the site still has a familiar feel to it. Thank you Dr.Cossack for that! (and as rather off-topic note, Doc, Canada is pretty cool place - even if I didn't expect to experience very hot&humid August-September weathers there!)

That is, maybe I could start stashing some megaman fanart and other visual stuff on the Fan Work section as my #1 way to contribute here. Aaand use oekaki if I still can recall the password there, hmm! My forum posting/writing skills are quite rusty, but I'll try to join the conversations more too.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 12, 2016 at 1:55:43 [Post link]

Quote from post #237077:
Originally posted by Lifa
(and as rather off-topic note, Doc, Canada is pretty cool place - even if I didn't expect to experience very hot&humid August-September weathers there!)

Hah! Some days in July and August can be pretty brutal, sometimes. September varies from year to year. :) Canada has a northern country's reputation of cold, snow and ice, but I'd define it more by the large variations between winter and summer!

With that said, it's indeed never too late. Some of us are still here, I'm trying to drag others in, and I don't plan to stop working on this place anytime soon; so don't be a stranger! :)

Sage
News reporter
X's Creator.

Stream: You know, I miss a lot of you.

NetNavi:
SAGE.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 21, 2016 at 1:05:41 [Post link]

Quote from post #237077:
Originally posted by Lifa
Quote from post #236148:
Originally posted by Dr. Light

Wow, hey, thanks! It feels pretty weird and cool to hear that I've left something else to remember about than just some early teenager times' mild tomfoolery. It probs would be ok to start calling you Light (and drop the old one), as I see you've gone through the name change quite a time ago by now?

I have a little to add since my previous 2008'ish post to this topic as I have been mostly inactive member between then and now. 2 posts in seven years is nowhere near enough to keep up with things, and I have to admit that despite having checked the forum at times and thought about possible contributions to create some amount of activity, I haven't done a thing for it... yet. Perhaps it's never too late to start off again as long as the username still works and the forum exists. :)
- Memory's also gotten a bit hazy about other people over these years, though no wonder as I didn't (maybe) truly interact with that many other members afterwards the 2003(-2006). I have to rely on my previous post here to remember old times too, unless I'd have too much free time and guts to read through all my old posts. :hehe:

But I'm partially glad that the memories regarding my times here have turned hazy - in a positive manner. "Time goldens memories" proverb may apply very well here. So much has happened in my life since then, but I feel fortunate that this place is still here to be found, and that the site still has a familiar feel to it. Thank you Dr.Cossack for that! (and as rather off-topic note, Doc, Canada is pretty cool place - even if I didn't expect to experience very hot&humid August-September weathers there!)

That is, maybe I could start stashing some megaman fanart and other visual stuff on the Fan Work section as my #1 way to contribute here. Aaand use oekaki if I still can recall the password there, hmm! My forum posting/writing skills are quite rusty, but I'll try to join the conversations more too.

Wow!! Lifa! What a SURPRISE.

I never expected to hear/see anything from you ever again, haha. I thought about sending an email but I totally forgot what it was.

Yeah, I use to go by Sage a good ways back, I still do, just...not here for some reason. Doc probably remembers.

Your art, your culture, was a huge impact on me because I really enjoyed it. I always liked hearing what was going on on the other side of the world. :)

It's great to see you/hear from you again.

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

Badges: Squid beaker
Stream: I think?

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Posted on May 31, 2016 at 21:53:10 [Post link]

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

New topic Reply