Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Wall of Shame, Banned users listed here

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 ... 9 ... 11

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

Stream: This work thing is really cutting into my game ...

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 11 [What's this?]
Posted on October 8, 2013 at 15:48:31 [Post link]

User puffin667 has been banned for ALL the theft. Logs show him raiding chests in Central, Townshend, Celzibar, Ashtardia and more. Objects of note were over ten stacks of diamonds, diamond horse armor, an entire inventory of diamond tools, weapons and armor and hyper-enchanted gear. User also noted as lying, then begging for a second chance.

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker

Edited by WindRider739 on October 8, 2013 at 10:49:21

Edited by WindRider739 on October 8, 2013 at 10:51:17

Need a Creeper's Lab staff member for something? Go ahead and send me a private message HERE! Also, check out my Twitch channel for video games and Tabletop RPG sessions! http://www.twitch.tv/cedwards9

NDS Friend Code - 0705-4627-9088

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Posted on November 16, 2013 at 6:14:01 [Post link]

lucky1234320 has been banned for the following reasons.

Disruptive
Disrespectful
Mean

Never before have I seen the ENTIRE SERVER turn against anyone so quickly. It is impressive. There's nothing else to say.

Need a Creeper's Lab staff member for something? Go ahead and send me a private message HERE! Also, check out my Twitch channel for video games and Tabletop RPG sessions! http://www.twitch.tv/cedwards9

inflammo
Don't argue insanity, I AM INSANITY!

Posted on November 16, 2013 at 6:22:21 [Post link]

wind forgot herpes http://i.imgur.com/EfLhP24.png

Stream I sometimes use
http://www.twitch.tv/inflammo66

LazyGamer
Servbot

Posted on November 16, 2013 at 20:23:00 [Post link]

^This

Isn't this the guy/gal saying he was the richest on someone else's server? Lucky, I mean?

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Posted on November 16, 2013 at 23:56:17 [Post link]

Richest, owns his own server, gives people things all the time on his other servers, everyone loves him on his other servers etc. He said a lot of things, none of which are likely true.

The gist of most of what he said was 'I'm a total jerk for the sake of being a total jerk and I refuse to change. My behavior on this server is isolated to this server only. I am unkind, disruptive and argumentative because that's the personality I chose to take on this server, and I will not change that.' Which of course equaled a ban.

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on January 20, 2014 at 18:17:41 [Post link]

Have an possible future inductee currently active if you want to review chatlogs for "ZombieModdin"

Edited by kagato on January 20, 2014 at 18:20:36

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

WindRider739
Dungeon Master

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Posted on January 20, 2014 at 18:29:58 [Post link]

User ZombieModdin has been banned for angry, inappropriate, racist speech and cursing which he was warned about multiple times. Thanks for the tip, Kagato.

craftmen0
Aviator

Posted on January 21, 2014 at 5:04:41 [Post link]

that kid needs to be rated pg-21

Yes Im most likely doing something odd/insane

SorathePumpking
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Death itself

Badges: Squid beaker
Posted on January 25, 2014 at 0:17:26 [Post link]

THESNUNK banned for multiple offenses of greifing, tampering with the property of others, and stealing

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on January 25, 2014 at 0:41:55 [Post link]

He deserves it! :I

~Magic

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Posted on January 25, 2014 at 0:46:50 [Post link]

Disreguard, was thinking of the wrong player.

Edited by kagato on January 25, 2014 at 2:16:25

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

SorathePumpking
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Death itself

Badges: Squid beaker
Posted on January 31, 2014 at 21:46:09 [Post link]

PsythoSquid has been banned for defying multiple warnings about language and spamming, as well as for blatant counts of unwarranted insults to the server and it's members, and threatening to 'have his brother hack and destroy' the server.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 31, 2014 at 22:36:46 [Post link]

... is there one player with "squid" in his name that we haven't banned yet?

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 25, 2014 at 19:05:01 [Post link]

DemonStealth has been banned for multiple griefing instances, which have been isolated toward his circle of "friends". Offences include wiring TNT set to explode whenever people would enter their homes, farm damage, enchantment room destruction, and more.

This unfortunately marks the first time that a server donator gets banned. However, giving money doesn't earn you the right to be a disturbance to other players, and the rules apply to all.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on February 26, 2014 at 5:00:42 [Post link]

Quote from post #233623:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
DemonStealth has been banned for multiple griefing instances, which have been isolated toward his circle of "friends". Offences include wiring TNT set to explode whenever people would enter their homes, farm damage, enchantment room destruction, and more.

This unfortunately marks the first time that a server donator gets banned. However, giving money doesn't earn you the right to be a disturbance to other players, and the rules apply to all.

But Doc, I get banned all the time!

(sorry, couldn't resist. I found Demon in my house the other day wandering around, made me a little uncomfortable but Sora had just linked my portal via rail, so I didn't think much of it. As far as I know he didn't do anything, but I'll be looking around next time I get home.)

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Posted on March 29, 2014 at 2:29:08 [Post link]

ReaperKid1215 has been banned for continuous profantity laced chatspam after warnings and multiple kicks.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 18, 2014 at 17:19:04 [Post link]

Player valmarius has been banned for repeated griefing around Central, bad language and general bad attitude.

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on April 21, 2014 at 1:57:05 [Post link]

Players jmanraylee and Zero11447 have been banned for consistently causing drama and flooding chat with vulgar language and badmouthing, and for ignoring an op and 2 helpers and Uncle SaladFacts when they were advised and told explicitly to stop.

EDIT: UE has now also banned player BeatBotnixJr for being an alternate account owned by Zero attempting to avoid his ban.

Edited by MediaKlepto on April 20, 2014 at 23:24:15

DiKatze
Contributor
Deutsch Neko

Posted on April 21, 2014 at 13:20:13 [Post link]

Well, that was fast... may I take down their town next to my mooshroom mountain? I'll bring their shtuff to windgrabah if that was not already done.

End Post

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 21, 2014 at 15:37:35 [Post link]

Quote from post #233856:
Originally posted by DiKatze
Well, that was fast... may I take down their town next to my mooshroom mountain? I'll bring their shtuff to windgrabah if that was not already done.

End Post

We've taken all the stuff from that area that was of any interest (i.e. not saplings or planks or dirt), unless there are any inconspicuous chests. If Doc is cool with you ripping the buildings out, it's all yours.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 21, 2014 at 18:50:18 [Post link]

I sustain the decision taken to ban coolkid11124 for helping DemonStealth, banned on February 25, try to find his way back by the use of alternate accounts. I have no patience for people trying to get around staff decisions, especially ban evasions. If you don't agree with a decision, you are free to ask us about it and we will provide more information as needed. If you try to ignore us, however, things won't go as smoothly.

Quote from post #233856:

You're more than welcome to! We could actually be more proactive when it comes to tearing down buildings that belong to banned people, so that the land becomes available for other players.

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 21, 2014 at 21:35:35 [Post link]

Quote from post #233859:
Quote from post #233856:

You're more than welcome to! We could actually be more proactive when it comes to tearing down buildings that belong to banned people, so that the land becomes available for other players.

Since you seem to be busy, Katze, I'll swing on out there and get rid of the stuff and drop it in a chest at the Taj, aside from the stuff we figured was good for a raffle. You can weed through it as you will!

EDIT: There are now 2 chests at the Taj aside from the raffle chests, filled with the materials from the builds and the random st00fs that were laying around. I returned the ground they edited to a more natural-looking state as well.

Edited by MediaKlepto on April 21, 2014 at 18:42:52

Edited by MediaKlepto on April 21, 2014 at 18:46:07

DiKatze
Contributor
Deutsch Neko

Posted on April 22, 2014 at 1:25:21 [Post link]

Quote from post #233861:
Originally posted by MediaKlepto
Quote from post #233859:
Quote from post #233856:

Since you seem to be busy, Katze, I'll swing on out there and get rid of the stuff and drop it in a chest at the Taj, aside from the stuff we figured was good for a raffle. You can weed through it as you will!

EDIT: There are now 2 chests at the Taj aside from the raffle chests, filled with the materials from the builds and the random st00fs that were laying around. I returned the ground they edited to a more natural-looking state as well.

Awesome! Thank you so much Media! Owe you one.

End Post

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 22, 2014 at 22:31:51 [Post link]

Player PikadogJranco has been banned for rule dodging and attempting to backtalk 2 ops in the process, and outright disrespect to staff.

18:10:22 | kagato75@world(1918,38,3363): If we have to get to the point of having is spelled out in the rules
18:10:30 | kagato75@world(1918,38,3363): Then I'll be sure to have Doc update it as such
18:10:36 | kagato75@world(1918,38,3363): Generally things like that should be implied
18:10:41 | PikadogJranco@world(1891,79,3383): then tell him to update t
18:10:45 | PikadogJranco@world(1891,80,3383): *it
18:10:58 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,99,1969): You will not be dictating to us what to and not to do, Pika.
18:11:08 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): Doc is busy, and so are we.
18:11:09 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): It will get updated when it gets updated.
18:11:28 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): Until then, use your head. Xray is xray is xray is xray. That should be obvious.
18:11:34 | PikadogJranco@world(1890,181,3383): im not dictating media
18:11:44 | kagato75@world(1918,38,3363): ^ wether client-side or not
18:11:59 | PikadogJranco@world(1885,181,3386): but if i cant maybe twll doc to put that in the rule book to
18:12:25 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): ...Are you serious right now.
18:12:25 | Skreelink@world(19512,56,-1278): Put what in the rules? anything that causes visability through blocks is xray o_O
18:12:32 | PikadogJranco@world(1896,181,3383): yep
18:12:33 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): Thank you, Skree.
18:12:46 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): You're actually telling me to tell Doc to tell you in the rules to not dictate.
18:13:00 | PikadogJranco@world(1907,182,3369): yep media I am
18:13:06 | Skreelink@world(19512,56,-1278): eh
18:13:07 | MagicMarker101@world_nether(23,63,-17): Woooooooow.
18:13:18 | MediaKlepto@world(-145,97,1969): Well OK then
18:13:29 | PikadogJranco@world(1894,181,3384): [PikadogJranco left] Kicked/Banned > Goodbye, smartmouth.

---

EDIT: Player goldirox has been banned after repeated transgressions, warnings, and rule-dodging. She was part of the above offense, and after some topic of debate it was decided amongst the majority of the staff (Doc included) that she had gone one step too far.

18:01:00 | HimochiKouen@world(-170,80,1908): Placing the block in your head modifies your view. Modify. Mod.
18:01:09 | PikadogJranco@world(1915,37,3363): no its not a mod
18:01:17 | goldirox@world(1914,38,3362): how many transitions of a word was that?
18:01:21 | goldirox@world(1914,38,3362): like 3

Edited by MediaKlepto on April 22, 2014 at 21:23:36

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 28, 2014 at 4:51:31 [Post link]

Hammertoe_1 has been banned for going rogue and bombing with TNT most of Keystone City. He designed and built most of that city, too...

It happens that players disagree with my decisions, but I'm opened for discussions. Doing a virtual door slam after burning the house doesn't help anyone in any way!

Hammertoe
Lil' metool

Posted on May 28, 2014 at 18:31:40 [Post link]

It did help actually. It was quite cathartic. Besides, I only blew up my stuff. And I'm sure yer lag has gone down considerably. :)

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on May 30, 2014 at 23:47:08 [Post link]

If the areas destroyed were built by him, I don't see that a ban is the right decision. If I decide I want to destroy High Tor, shouldn't that be my decision? Regardless if it a result of rage or of urban planning?

Exodio's Dad

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 31, 2014 at 2:31:15 [Post link]

The key issue here is that the destroyed area is a core one (Gondwana's spawn town), with a lot of public infrastructure used by travellers passing through the area. People are usually free to destroy whatever they build (it makes sense, after all), but central infrastructures need closer monitoring. Additionally, the city's walls were breached (I made the original ones, later replaced) and the gold farm was left active with pigmen running amok all over the place.

DiKatze
Contributor
Deutsch Neko

Posted on May 31, 2014 at 2:46:11 [Post link]

Quote from post #234114:
Originally posted by doorgunnerjgs
If the areas destroyed were built by him, I don't see that a ban is the right decision. If I decide I want to destroy High Tor, shouldn't that be my decision? Regardless if it a result of rage or of urban planning?

Indeed, in that frame of mind and with what few information that has been given, I can see how banning may seem to be an extreme measure. If Hammertoe owned the ENTIRE city and used it for his personal use, then I say he could destroy it any way he likes. However, Keystone, even if he had built most of the structures, is Gwondana's version of Central and therefore is a public city where everyone can use its facilities that it provides to the player base. In short, Keystone is a community city: for example, if I were to destroy everything I built at Mooshroom Mountain, there would not be much left for Figs to salvage. Even though most of it was my creation, it still is not fair to Figs that I practically destroyed our coop build. It all depends on whether it's a public area or not, also the TNT did do collateral damage to other player's builds which I do not think Hammertoe paid much attention to when he let loose 113 TNT blocks around the city. There also has been some concern with Hammertoe's attitude toward cooperating with other players and the staff, but I will not go into more details than that.So I believe there is more than meets the eye when Doc made his decision. This is my two cents and does not represent opinions of the other staff members or Doc.

End Post

Hammertoe
Lil' metool

Posted on May 31, 2014 at 3:20:13 [Post link]

I'm not arguing the ban. Its fine. Just felt good is what I'm saying.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 ... 9 ... 11

New topic Reply