Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Renders!, Shinier than simple screenshots!

Pages: 1 ... 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on July 10, 2015 at 4:31:14 [Post link]

Nice, I remember that

Exodio's Dad

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on July 11, 2015 at 1:21:13 [Post link]

Cool! Love the way it looks. Now I want to spend some time almost finishing some of the inside of the walls......

Quote from post #236543:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Walled In

Render time: 52 hours

At Exodio's request, we are now taking a look INSIDE one of his gigantic walls. The place is obviously dark as it's not meant to be visited, yet bits of light still shine through. Interestingly enough, the local river is allowed to flow under the stone, so some light gets to leak in. Additionally, leftover torches from the construction work can be seen at the far back!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on July 14, 2015 at 3:00:43 [Post link]

A Mental Case Of Inhospitality

Render time: 7 hours

Far out at sea, travelers might encouter a familiar structure warped into something else. It's as if a large hospital had been ripped apart from its original location by a fluidic mass of evil and set to rule over nothingness. The inhabitants have most likely been driven insane by this act, as all one can hear from within these walls are grunts and snorts...

Edited by Dr. Cossack on July 13, 2015 at 23:01:39

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on July 14, 2015 at 13:40:58 [Post link]

Nice, who's is it?

Exodio's Dad

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

Badges: Squid beaker
Stream: I think?

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on July 14, 2015 at 14:09:55 [Post link]

Quote from post #236560:
Originally posted by doorgunnerjgs
Nice, who's is it?

Sora's, and it's cool, can't say I have seen it before, location?

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on July 14, 2015 at 14:46:50 [Post link]

Last I'd seen it was sorta near Sleepy Hollow-maybe out in the water a bit

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on July 14, 2015 at 17:30:51 [Post link]

Coneva is correct: this is next to his island of madness down south. It's actually a cleverly disguised gold farm!

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

LazyGamer
Servbot

Posted on July 14, 2015 at 23:17:38 [Post link]

Is it open to the public?

LordItachi
Servbot

NetNavi:
Itachi.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on July 15, 2015 at 0:13:45 [Post link]

Rym- It is not

LazyGamer
Servbot

Posted on July 16, 2015 at 18:12:49 [Post link]

Darn, alright.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on July 20, 2015 at 3:28:20 [Post link]

Above and Below Ground, You Can Still Jump!

Render time: 70 hours

Sometimes, right underneath your feet, hidden secrets can be found!

This is the replica I've built of Super Mario Bros's 1-2 level, which is obviously underground. It was replicated at full scale and can actually be "played" from one end to the other"! I aimed to duplicate the look of the original, while using a few touches from the All-Stars remake so that the background wall wouldn't look so plain.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on July 30, 2015 at 3:24:07 [Post link]

Deep, Dark, Damp

Render time: 46 hours

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: find out what this is, and where it is!

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on July 31, 2015 at 8:28:48 [Post link]

>.> I know almost exactly where that is.

Huehuehue.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 4, 2015 at 2:28:07 [Post link]

Seaborn Yin-Yang

Render time: 55 hours

Some of you have had the chance to visit Coneva's Sea Dome last weekend. This new underwater arena follows a theme of light and darkness, and is suitable for both PvP and PvM. The fire might be distracting, but be careful of that slippery ice floor!

Not pictured: various armor sets and precious items on display.

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on August 4, 2015 at 4:33:16 [Post link]

Oh my gosh that looks awesome! Thank you so much for doing a render! I'm so pleased I made something good enough to show off! :D

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 4, 2015 at 17:31:32 [Post link]

Sorry I missed it! That looks amazing!

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 6, 2015 at 16:12:26 [Post link]

I miss the cool things...

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 8, 2015 at 5:07:28 [Post link]

Sand Castles!

Render time: 26 hours

Exactly what it says on the tin!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 14, 2015 at 14:11:20 [Post link]

Convenient, Buried Transportation

Render time: 41 hours

As most of you know, Central has a network of subway tunnels connecting Grand Central Station to various destinations within the city. These tunnels were started early on to allow safe passage to what used to be sectors located outside of the walls. Since the final expansion, though, those are now exclusively used for destinations within the city. All railways heading out is instead carried by the overhead network.

The tunnels are rather utilitarian in design, large enough to not feel claustrophobic but otherwise devoid of any fanciness or even uniform design... At least, that was true before Kagato's Shiny Blocks co. dropped by!

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on August 16, 2015 at 1:47:09 [Post link]

Wow! That is gorgeous!!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 24, 2015 at 17:54:26 [Post link]

On The Edge Of The Sea

Render time: 17 hours

Nestled right next to Port Townshend, the Boardwalk has been a popular destination for Events Nights since its introduction. The location features several attractions, including the fishing pier, the Rock 'em Sock 'em robots, Battleship, the Love Train arena, and more! The location is opened all days and all nights, although it's obviously easier to reach on Saturday nights.

Recent changes include sittable benches and an updated Connect Four design, as seen in the recent tournament of the same name!

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on August 25, 2015 at 14:30:22 [Post link]

Nice!

Exodio's Dad

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 31, 2015 at 5:28:36 [Post link]

Long Drives Are Long

Render time: 33 hours

I've pretty much always been a fan of large-scale transportation, including public transit and large stretches of highways. I get stupid jealous whenever I see large builds done by others trying to replicate modern cities in Minecraft. Of course, working in Survival mode, things like that are for all means and purposes impossible to do. Still, I did indulge myself by building a stretch of raised highway in Stone Ville that is over 250 blocks long and follows real-world dimensions. It's nothing compared to other projects, but it's large enough to give the impression that it continues far away in both directions!

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 31, 2015 at 22:22:28 [Post link]

Very cool. And for the uninitiated, you should totally visit Stoneville but get there overland. Approach through the desert from the south. The view as the city comes into sight is amazing.

Quote from post #236680:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Long Drives Are Long

Render time: 33 hours

I've pretty much always been a fan of large-scale transportation, including public transit and large stretches of highways. I get stupid jealous whenever I see large builds done by others trying to replicate modern cities in Minecraft. Of course, working in Survival mode, things like that are for all means and purposes impossible to do. Still, I did indulge myself by building a stretch of raised highway in Stone Ville that is over 250 blocks long and follows real-world dimensions. It's nothing compared to other projects, but it's large enough to give the impression that it continues far away in both directions!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on October 19, 2015 at 3:33:02 [Post link]

The Keep of Time

Render time: 16 hours

Most of you have made use of the network of teleporters that are enabled during Events Nights. Some of the portals are located within a tall tower that Sora explicitely built for this purpose. Did any of you ever stop and wonder how it looked from the outside...?

The tower is actually called the Keep of Time, and is based on a concept from a book that Sora read some years ago. The idea of a tower with multiple doors leading to various destinations and time periods felt like a perfect match for a teleportation hub! The building reaches to the top of the sky, despite most levels not being in use at this time. Rumor has it that some daring travellers aimed to reach the top and discover what's hidden there, but they were never heard from again...

I'm baaaack! I stopped working on renders due to being away on vacation, then had various tasks running on my PC that needed more free memory than usual. That's now over, and I've had a few render requests and ideas, so I'll get on these. Opening the set is this image, which I actually did before leaving but didn't post until now.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on October 27, 2015 at 3:20:53 [Post link]

Walking Your Way To Victory

Render time: 28 hours

This is an example of another project that started basic then got more complicated. Initially, DrLemay just wanted to make a simple pedestrian bridge / platform from one location to another. Since one span looked like a nice location for a bridge, he decided to build it as such. Once that was done, he decided he might as well just roll with it and make it all one looooong bridge. At the time of writing, at about 1600 blocks long, this is the longest bridge standing on the server!

The rail you see at the top left is the Transcontinental (under construction), while the one at the bottom-right was done by DrLemay.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 15, 2015 at 7:07:54 [Post link]

New Beginnings

Render time: 21 hours

This is the shot I posted on the front page alongside the lobby announcement. This image is obviously centered on the Creeper's Lab logo and shows almost completely the main area. The water reflections are especially fun to see on the sides!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 17, 2015 at 4:03:28 [Post link]

A Wall of Desolation

Render time: 57 hours

and

A Slice of (non-)Life

Render time: 53 hours

These two renders feature our seasonal Halloween 2015 map, which featured an item hunt in a post-apocalyptic setting. This was created in creative mode by Anonymous_SoFar, HimochiKouen, MagicMarker101, MediaKlepto, SoraThePumpking and UnknownEntity634 specifically for this event.

I took the liberty of letting the first render keep a grainy quality, which I feel helps to carry the mood of grime and devastation. The second image includes the entire town as seen from above. Both have a completely pitch black sky as the sun would never shine on this location!

If you want any specific view of this world, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on December 2, 2015 at 0:28:52 [Post link]

Glowy Bits And Bytes

Render time: 71 hours

This isn't strictly a scene from the Creeper's Lab, but I'm making an exception by including it since I really like out it turned out.

This is a view of the spawn point of Miranda, the server run by Skreelink, seen before people started building all over. The obvious focus is on that magical, glowy creeper that marks the entry and exit point to that world. You can see it from quite a distance!

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 3, 2015 at 20:46:19 [Post link]

Certainly is the harbinger of death isn't it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9

New topic Reply