Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Renders!, Shinier than simple screenshots!

Pages: 1 ... 3 ... 5 ... 7 8 9

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on June 2, 2016 at 17:04:38 [Post link]

YOOOOOOOOOO 3D VIEW. That's cool!

~Magic

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on August 1, 2016 at 3:48:55 [Post link]

Sea-to-Sky Country

Render time: 35 hours

Xray played a bit of a trick on me. Last February, I posted two shots of Edgeport, his remote sea-to-sky location. A few short days later, he entirely redesigned and rebuild the sea section, making my renders obsolete! As a replacement, here's an updated view of the area.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 10, 2016 at 1:05:13 [Post link]

Splish, Splash, It's Summer...

Render time: 45 hours

What better way to pass off the heat than to dive into water? To help with this, Coneva built a large water park, easily reachable either by rail or using the teleporters network. The lazy river proved to be a big hit on its opening day, while the boat race challenged many to overcome the limitations of boats!

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on August 11, 2016 at 1:20:03 [Post link]

Thank you doc! That looks awesome!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on August 14, 2016 at 16:34:08 [Post link]

Dangerous Fighting (Non-)Grounds

Render time: 8 hours

At long last, here's the completed version (on the outside, at least) of the Mausoleum of Theodoric. I worked on this on-and-off for about a year, both because I wanted to build another Age of Empires II replica and I needed a round-ish building to house an arena within. This allowed me to kill two birds with one stone!

It was trickier to put together than I first expected, since I assumed at a glance that the building was an octogon (8-sided)... then it turned out to be a decagon (10-sided), which isn't as easy to do with them blocks. Furthermore, the roof happens to be a 9-pointed figure instead of an even 8 or 10.

As a reference, here's the original version of the building as seen from Age of Empires II proper. I think I did my best with the range of blocks available!

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on August 15, 2016 at 12:56:50 [Post link]

You did a fantastic job!!

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on August 17, 2016 at 5:19:56 [Post link]

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Exodio's Dad

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 4, 2017 at 5:23:25 [Post link]

In The Land of Cold

Render time: 92 hours

Here's a look at the results of our ice castles competition! The place takes a rather unique look at night, with the limited amount of colors and the mostly secondary lighting letting you guess the amount of detailing that went in each build. You could almost picture this as a black & white shot!

Edited by Dr. Cossack on February 4, 2017 at 0:23:51

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on February 4, 2017 at 16:15:31 [Post link]

Very cool.

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on February 4, 2017 at 21:43:26 [Post link]

Quote from post #237431:
Originally posted by kagato
Very cool.

Kag plz.

Don't think I don't see what you did there.

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on February 4, 2017 at 22:45:42 [Post link]

Quote from post #237432:
Originally posted by MediaKlepto
Quote from post #237431:
Very cool.

Kag plz.

Hah, I just noticed that myself o_o

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on February 5, 2017 at 15:39:51 [Post link]

That was pretty slick.

Quote from post #237433:
Quote from post #237432:
Originally posted by MediaKlepto
Quote from post #237431:
Very cool.

Kag plz.

Hah, I just noticed that myself o_o

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on February 17, 2017 at 4:11:56 [Post link]

Anchored in the Dark

Render time: 50 hours

This one is a request that I got some time back. Anon built another of his nice boats, this time with a clear Asian influence. It's actually located not that far from the ongoing boat building grounds, which is why I decided that this was the right time to render this! Maybe one of you will get some sudden inspiration, or a unique look at what the competition can do...

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Posted on February 17, 2017 at 17:06:37 [Post link]

dem stars tho

The temptation to change my wallpaper is killing me.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 8, 2017 at 3:10:18 [Post link]

Every journey...

Render time: 70 hours

... starts somewhere

Render time: 84 hours

This is obviously the new version of Grand Central Station, the third to bear the name! As you likely know by now, I decided to design a brand new station to add more connection ports and integrate the new gates, which allow people to travel in and out of the Nether while riding minecarts. The new station is also easier to navigate as the possible destinations now match with their actual direction.

I've got to say, I'm pretty satisfied with the result!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 1:50:25 [Post link]

Ruling Over The Seas

Render time: 63 hours

At xray's request, here's a look at the statue he built near his domain of Edgeport! We already saw that location before, but it was later expanded with a new floating island and this massive statue overlooking it all. Quite impressive, I'll say!

xray275
Contributor
Lil' metool

NetNavi:
GenericModel1.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on May 12, 2017 at 23:34:02 [Post link]

yaaasss

I like Bacon.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on June 13, 2017 at 2:21:21 [Post link]

Dawn of The First Day - 72 Hours Remain

Render time: 16 hours

For the longest time, there was a small moon made out of stone flying high in the skies near Central. More recently, that simple sphere built by starfyredragon and Katame gained a face... To stare you down... Ever and ever...

Unknown_Entity
Minecraft op
Contributor
634% more 1337

Badges: Princess Celestia Zenny Squid beaker Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 24 more
Stream: I ARE WINNER
Posted on June 18, 2017 at 7:47:38 [Post link]

THREE DAYS

Spammers make Doc this face > :mad:

Chatz

[14:33:35] <Lost_To_Apathy> STZ...what the feck is that? Sexually Transmitted Zit?

Noobs can click here for all the Gameshark codes and roms they need

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 18, 2017 at 10:58:28 [Post link]

Quote from post #237526:
Originally posted by Doctacosa
Dawn of The First Day - 72 Hours Remain

Render time: 16 hours

For the longest time, there was a small moon made out of stone flying high in the skies near Central. More recently, that simple sphere built by starfyredragon and Katame gained a face... To stare you down... Ever and ever...

That is exactly what I needed to see to inspire me to sleep.

</sarcasm>

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on July 4, 2017 at 3:05:54 [Post link]

Race, Race Away...

Render time: 10 hours

They ran, ran and ran. One eventually reached first position, by a large margin: axe_y! Here's a look at where he last logged out, at x=1,234,567.

I originally wanted to do a render of the whole world, but it's WAY too large for me to do anything about it. If you want to see a specific scene and you've got the coordinates for it, tell me and I'll see what I can do!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 1, 2017 at 1:40:38 [Post link]

Hunting Pumpkings

Render time: 20 hours

Just in time for Halloween, here's the title card I've used for the latest showcase video. This is a look from within Horseman's Hollow, Sora's expansive woods and PvP battlegrounds. I'm especially digging how that closest underwater jack-o'-lantern turned out!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 20, 2017 at 4:09:28 [Post link]

Renewed deaths at the SpiderDome

Render time: ~60 hours

Here's the renewed SpiderDome, from MediaKlepto! This was used at the title card for this week's showcase video on YouTube.

Edited by Doctacosa on November 20, 2017 at 0:09:55

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on December 8, 2017 at 5:54:57 [Post link]

The Eye of Fish

Render time: ~40 hours

Here's another updated look at Central. This is one of my most used promo shots, so I like to keep it current when I need it. It's fun to play spot-the-difference with previous versions, like June 2015 and December 2014!

Pages: 1 ... 3 ... 5 ... 7 8 9

New topic Reply