Interordi Menu

A group of Minecraft servers for everyone to enjoy!

News and updates
Read and comment on the latest updates!
489 topics
1118 posts
Last: → doorgunnerjgs on
13 December 2019 at 1:54
Miranda
News, projects and more about the affiliate Miranda!
6 topics
20 posts
Last: → Masterlink on
25 December 2016 at 13:32
Resources
Various references for the Creeper's Lab
Moderators: SorathePumpking
5 topics
31 posts
Last: → SorathePumpking on
21 March 2020 at 0:38
Pinned How to get on the whitelist
Simple instructions inside!
Started by Doctacosa on 12 November 2011 at 19:50
The Minecraft server is protected with a whitelist to keep griefing to a minimum. While you can join right away, you will not be able to do anything but move and chat until you properly register. Don't worry, though: it's easy and fully automated! Follow these steps, and you'll be connected in no time!

Registration steps:
If you don't have an account on this board yet, register now.
Once you've confirmed your account, go to edit your profile, then select the &qu ...
3 replies
→ Last: Doctacosa on
5 April 2016 at 2:02
Pinned This is the forum about the Creeper's Lab
Information and stuff inside
Started by Doctacosa on 12 November 2011 at 19:55
This forum is all about the Creeper's Lab website and it's dedicated Minecraft server.

This is where you can comment on the website, the server, or ask questions. If something isn't clear, or if you need help with anything, speak up and someone will be happy to help you!

Feel free to request changes or upgrades to the server, and share your creations with us. Be proud of your work! Share your adventuring stories! Post pictures! Tell us how much you both love and hate Cre ...
3 replies
→ Last: kagato on
18 November 2013 at 17:12

Feedback wanted: A better introduction to new players?
Started by Doctacosa on 2 September 2019 at 13:52
As most of you have noticed, we've had a lot of new players in August. Many came, but many also went. Now, I'm wondering how to retain the new players for longer. Those who actually give a chance to the Creeper's Lab tend to stick around, but most give up before they get to that point. So, I'm asking everyone: what can we do to make the new player experience better for new faces?

Of course, there are always some who refuse to read anything and are lost causes. I'm ...
20 replies
5 January 2020 at 3:01
Free Villagers Available
Edit: All Variants
Started by Twixxi on 8 November 2019 at 10:22
Hey folks. With the tendency for villages to be wiped out, and the preference to not generate new chunks with new villages, it can be kinda hard to get a villager when you need one - especially if you want a specific type. Therefore I've now setup a villager breeding system that can breed Desert, Taiga, Savanna, Snowy & Plains variants EDIT: all variants! with a direct nether connection.

I'm happy to give villagers away if you need them for your builds. The breeder gets the ...
0 replies
→ Last: Twixxi on
8 November 2019 at 10:22
To Catch a Ghast - An Epic Saga
Started by Twixxi on 2 October 2019 at 0:36
The Quadrant nether hub has a ceiling very close to bedrock, and I decided to decorate it with a Ghast. After hours of AFK'ing hoping one would spawn in the right place, it was clear that wasn't going to work. So I built a rail all the way out to the nearby Open Nether.

https://i.ibb.co/T0mXRCm/2019-09-28-12-33-44.png

Ghasts spawned here from time to time. The goal was to use a fishing rod to pull them into a minecart and send them on their way. Even set up some weird curvy t ...
0 replies
2 October 2019 at 0:36
Screenshots! (1 2 3 4 5 6 )
Started by Doctacosa on 12 November 2011 at 20:07
Here's a sneak peak of the server's world. I took these screenshots last night.

http://www.creeperslab.net/screenshots/community_center.png

The spawn point

http://www.creeperslab.net/screenshots/main_town.png

Good morning!

http://www.creeperslab.net/screenshots/mt_top_hat.png

Mt. TopHat. Guess who made that one?

http://www.interordi.com/misc/minecraft/2011-11-12_4.png

The scenery close to Mt. TopHat

Edited by Dr. Cossack on January 28, 2012 at ...
171 replies
5 September 2019 at 20:30
Ban Appeal
Got banned for using hacks
Started by pub mix on 22 August 2019 at 1:28
To preface this appeal, I was indeed using hacks. I was testing Baritone AI mods. I used Killaura to kill incoming mobs, findores (similar to x-ray), and fly. I was kicked for using fly hacks but proceeded to use them as I thought it was server anti-cheat kicking me; not a operator. As for my appeal, I feel that I should be unbanned because I was doing no harm to the server. I am fully aware that users with hacked clients are more prone to malicious intent, but I digress. I was using these ...
0 replies
→ Last: pub mix on
22 August 2019 at 1:28
Sales pitch
Suggestions and comments welcome!
Started by Doctacosa on 30 July 2019 at 2:22
Here's the current sales pitch I use the promote the Creeper's Lab on other forums, servers lists and more.

Like Minecraft? Want to create awesome builds? Play with friendly people? Get involved in building contests? Survive the nights and discover new worlds? Then join us today, you won't regret it!

We're a Minecraft network and community that has been around for over seven years now, with no main world reset: we're in this for the long term! We're alwa ...
0 replies
30 July 2019 at 2:22
Creeper's Lab Web Comic
Join me in creating a web-comic based on the shenanigans we get into here at Creeper's Lab
Started by PhantomLesMis on 30 May 2019 at 3:35
As the description says, this is a forum post for the creation of a web-comic based on the shenanigans of Creeper's Lab! Join me in the creation of a fun, adventurous delve into the antics and personality of the Creeper's Lab Minecraft server.

I don't have anything settled on how, where, or when, but i firstly need to gauge interest in the project. That being said, I would like to begin by laying down ground rules.

Webcomic Participation Rules:
6 replies
→ Last: WindRider739 on
7 June 2019 at 17:10
RusticRedwood Ban Appeal
Started by LazyGamer on 23 April 2019 at 19:02
Banned for the following reason:

"RusticRedwood
c2fc2c5a-4bd5-46e8-b8eb-14e0720634ba 2018-12-09
NSFW content in Discord names and images, as well as hate speech in public profiles."

My main assumption is that it was specifically either my discord username or my profile image. I do believe that around that time I had changed it to an image of an unhappy clown on a roller coaster while smoking a cigarrete (as that was my recent discord name for quite a few months). If a mod ...
9 replies
→ Last: LazyGamer on
28 April 2019 at 16:46
Wall of Shame (1 2 3 5 7 9 11 12 )
Banned users listed here
Started by WindRider739 on 30 July 2013 at 0:14
Update by Doctacosa: While this topic remains available as a reference, we now have a newer Wall of Shame directly on the website, which automatically updates after each ban. This has been our primary list for a while.

We here at the Creeper's Lab server are putting this topic on the forums to inform the rest of the server of who has been banned from the Creeper's Lab. Additionally, we're hoping that other servers might find these reports and get a heads up of what they m ...
330 replies
9 April 2019 at 14:55
April's Fools Day 2019: the results!
Rails, rails, rails...
Started by Doctacosa on 2 April 2019 at 4:42
Rails, rails, rails... Did you enjoy the scenery?

For this year's event, the standard lobby was replaced by a new one, located in a playable survival world. Players in-game were presented with three options: Fun, Boring, and Hmm.

Fun would drop you back inside the Classic-style building contest we had a few months back, with the limitation on the block types lifted. It was a rare opportunity for players to build something in creative mode on the Creeper's Lab!

Boring simpl ...
0 replies
2 April 2019 at 4:42
Renders! (1 2 3 5 7 9 )
Shinier than simple screenshots!
Started by Doctacosa on 29 July 2014 at 1:53
I decided a few days ago to try doing some renders of the server!

For those who do not know, renders are done outside of the game, using the world's data. You can get much more interesting visual effects from them than through simple screenshots. Light sources show much better, impossible angles become possible and you can see much more further out! To start, I decided to render Central. Click the link below to see the whole image, in full HD resolution!

Central

I'll link ...
265 replies
30 January 2019 at 17:14
Life, the Universe, and Minecraft
wandering and wondering
Started by sTiVo on 25 November 2018 at 15:39
Hello, all!

I have been on your lovely server for almost three weeks now and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I signed up with Patreon as a small way of showing my appreciation and have joined in chat some to get acquainted with a few of you. :D

At this point, I have built a hidey-hole, dug a mine, and cleared some land. Eventually, I will be building something, I still haven't settled on what, as this is my first real experience with multiplayer.

I am wanting to do something, howe ...
3 replies
→ Last: SorathePumpking on
28 November 2018 at 16:45
Not sure what's happening
Disappearing/reappearing blocks
Started by sTiVo on 14 November 2018 at 17:23
I was on Laurasia this morning and, while mining, blocks would randomly reappear after I had mined them. Occasionally, they would disappear again. All very random....

What is going on?!? It is too annoying (to me) to continue playing, so I will wait on an answer before returning. (It gets me out of my rhythm. :eek: )

Thanks!

Edited by sTiVo on November 14, 2018 at 11:23:51 Edited by sTiVo on November 14, 2018 at 14:30:15
1 reply
→ Last: sTiVo on
14 November 2018 at 22:07
Not sure if this is the right place
Reporting a bug
Started by sTiVo on 11 November 2018 at 17:41
Bug: I just got the Tau'ri Travel achievement and, as far as I can tell, I have not used any portals.
2 replies
→ Last: sTiVo on
12 November 2018 at 3:22
Help me, Spock....
A nudge in the right direction
Started by sTiVo on 7 November 2018 at 14:50
Greetings!

I am new to the Creeper's Lab, as well as to multiplayer Minecraft. I am hoping I will enjoy multiplayer as much as I do single player, having done the research and found Creeper's Lab to have all the hallmarks of a good server. What I am hesitant to do is barge in to the community without proper knowledge.

Is there someplace(s) I can read/view that will explain all of the ins and outs of this place? For example, how do I claim land? How do I know if someone has al ...
1 reply
9 November 2018 at 3:58
Take me out, to the ballgame...
Started by Doctacosa on 24 April 2018 at 17:27
I was told to post this a year after it happened. Here it is, to the day. :)

21:57:39 <Laurasia> * HimochiKouen Take me out, to the ballgame...
21:57:41 <DictatorKitten> i am not efen braxilian
21:57:43 <TheDuckWizard> brazilian**
21:57:45 <Laurasia> * HimochiKouen Take me out, to the park...
21:57:47 <_Royale> ill take you ot on date haminoco
21:57:52 <_Royale> michyo
21:57:54 <Laurasia> * HimochiKouen Buy me some peanuts and cracker-jack ...
1 reply
25 April 2018 at 0:13
April's Fools Day 2018: the results!
Easter special!
Started by Doctacosa on 2 April 2018 at 4:45
This year's April's Fools Day landed on the same day as Easter, so I decided to go topical. This year: bunnies!

Instead of reusing a part of Laurasia as I tend to do in these events, I did things differently by working off a copy of Rodinia. This copy had a few notable changes, though: all the torches at Point Zero had been removed, leading to a darker area overall, and all chests were wiped out to prevent people from getting equipped too quickly. The world was permanently set t ...
3 replies
20 April 2018 at 14:42
April's Fools Day 2017: the results!
Let's blow stuff up!
Started by Doctacosa on 2 April 2018 at 4:44
I'm writing this as a look back to what happened last year. I initially didn't write this as I had the impression that no one was really interested, but I've got some requests for it after all, so here goes nothing!

For this year, I based my work on a classic saying: Kag liked to suggest blowing things up from orbit, while I'd always counter that we should begin with Sanctum first. As such, this map was centered on Sanctum, with no protections included. Every minute or ...
0 replies
2 April 2018 at 4:44
Ban appeal
Goldirox's ban appeal
Started by goldirox on 31 January 2018 at 18:32
Hi,

about 3 years ago I was obsessed with this server, actually became my favorite one ever. I say ever because since the day I was banned in late 2013, I have never found another server unique and special and creepers lab is to me. I was banned because I was not smart and I didn't think. I was an honest player and collected by riches (I had so much!) fairly, and I worked hard to get it too. I was quite a child when I started playing, but now I'm in college and am nowhere near c ...
1 reply
→ Last: MediaKlepto on
2 February 2018 at 4:43
Request for new Nether location
Started by doorgunnerjgs on 2 January 2018 at 5:47
I would like a new location for a Nether Portal.
It would be accessible to the Salad Facts to Mesa's Edge line.
A jump on/off location with signs to indicate where to jump off and a walking tunnel to the portal room (10x10x5) would be adequate. Can someone let me know if this is feasible? Are my coordinates accurate? This is at my Mesa home.

Laurasia Surface
-5320,64,-3640

Nether
-665,64,-455
4 replies
→ Last: doorgunnerjgs on
9 January 2018 at 3:28
Locked Swearing, and stuff
Stuff stuff, does anyone even read this part?
Started by kevinhec on 23 October 2017 at 23:09
I've been having problems on the server. Not any kind of technical problems, but with the people. I tend to swear a lot, which I get, but I never EVER insult people, at least with serious intentions. Maybe once or twice in a joking matter. But I constantly get pestered by the mods telling me 'This is a family friendly server, no swearing.' despite me not having any sort of rash intentions. Anyone else? lemme know :3
5 replies
→ Last: Dragon Man on
23 October 2017 at 23:42
Event Idea: Brave New World
Just an idea I had.
Started by JRandomizer on 3 August 2017 at 21:47
I know playing and building up on established servers is fun, but there's a certain thrill to exploring new areas, looting new temples/fortresses/villages/etc., and fighting your way through objectives rather than just autofarming it up.

So why not implement this as an event?

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible, but what I'm imagining is actually opening up an entire new MC world for the event. Not a permanent world, only existent for a few hours.

That world wi ...
1 reply
12 August 2017 at 2:27
E3 Xbox Announcement - Mojang/Minecraft
Started by doorgunnerjgs on 12 June 2017 at 5:25
Okay, I watched Xbox at E3 today, and Mojang was represented and announced cross platform connectivity(?). at least that was how I interpreted it. What say you, especially Doc. Think we'll see the day when we can get on Creepers Lab from an Xbox or phone or tablet???? Some new texture pack was also featured but may be for Xbox only. Interesting times ahead, I think!
2 replies
13 June 2017 at 3:12
Biggest building in Laurasia in term of floor space
Started by nlemay on 15 September 2016 at 18:45
There are a lot of huge building in Laurasia. But in term of floor space, which building offer the most meter square of usable space?
3 replies
→ Last: doorgunnerjgs on
12 June 2017 at 20:16
Ban Appeal
for Pantomchap
Started by pantomchap on 15 December 2016 at 2:19
I would like to appeal my ban which happened at around 6:10 on 12/14/2016. I would like to say I am sorry for sparking heated debates in the server and that it wasn't the best thing to do. I wasn't trying to start a debate the final time but I should have had better foresight at the time. I will promise to not try to spark a debate and to make it more restrictive I will also promise to not say anything that is not related to Minecraft.

If you still are not convinced, I will take ...
2 replies
15 December 2016 at 3:21
What about a world where visitors can actually play?
Started by Doctacosa on 22 September 2016 at 15:23
I had an idea last night after we had yet another new face jump in, walk and chat for a few minutes, then bail after hearing about the registration process.

Even if we allow visitors to freely roam Laurasia, that reaches its limits very quickly. Of course, the goal is to keep griefers and morons away from us with a basic comprehension test (registration). At the same time, it's hard to gauge how fun the place can be after a few minutes only. Ideally, I'd like to bring a lot more ...
7 replies
→ Last: Exodio on
11 October 2016 at 15:10
POLL
gathering responses
Started by Coneva on 3 July 2016 at 0:09
Hello my fellow Creepers!
Coneva here with a question: do you ever miss playing 'true' vanilla minecraft? You know, where the mobs actually break things, you have to use potions to not drown, and pvp is always on?
I was talking with some other players and an idea started to form among us- what if CL hosted a world where this was the case? What if there was a world where you could go and truly fight to survive, just like in the beginning? No plugins, no helpers; you would ente ...
6 replies
→ Last: Primagen102 on
4 August 2016 at 18:24
Graveyard
Started by Chemcane on 6 July 2016 at 6:30
I'm not sure how to go about this or if I should. I started creating a graveyard in the world Laurasia near my home.
I'm using it to try and work out a graveyard digging game using no real name for the graves. The other thing I want to create is a mausoleum with real names of people who the member's of the creeper lab have lost including the year they passed on. Now I know this may be disrespectful and I don't want it to be so I want to ask the forum's Idea on this ...
5 replies
→ Last: SorathePumpking on
21 July 2016 at 16:22