Interordi Menu
Pinned Where to post
Quick reference
Started by Doctacosa on 16 January 2012 at 14:47
If you want to comment on the various news posts, you can do so right here. To ask questions, share opinions or talk about the server, use the Creeper's Lab forum. For general Minecraft topics and discussions, you can use the Minecraft forum. For comments, questions or bug reports about the board software itself, go to the IOBoard forum. Otherwise, see the index. :)
0 replies
→ Last: Doctacosa on
16 January 2012 at 14:47

Try the collectibles system!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 22 January 2021 at 0:35
You're playing through the science areas, collecting items, storing them carefully, but you have a creeping thought in your mind: "Did I skip something by mistake?" Thanks to StTheo, we now have a solution for all the collectors out there! As you might know, you can visit the Cavern of Science, under the Creeper Citadel, to see the full list of items that can be obtained. As of today, you can bring a shulker box and sheets of paper to the cavern, tap the box against one of the chests, a ...
0 replies
→ Last: Administrator on
22 January 2021 at 0:35
Minecraft 1.16.5 released and compatible
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 16 January 2021 at 2:45
Minecraft Java Edition 1.16.5 has been released today to fix some critical server issues. It happens to be compatible to .4, so you can move to it whenever you want! The potential problems are already fixed through our network, so we're good to go.
0 replies
16 January 2021 at 2:45
New feature: coordinates display
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 9 January 2021 at 23:00
I'm introducing today a small feature to help you navigate the various worlds: the /pos command! Used as-is, this displays your current position along with the cardinal direction you're looking at. You can also use /pos on to have a display that auto-updates as you move around; it will fade out after a few seconds of staying put. To completely turn it off, use /pos off. This is available for both Java and Bedrock players and is a lighter alternative to the full debug screen, some c ...
0 replies
9 January 2021 at 23:00
Game versions updated
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 18 November 2020 at 3:55
The server versions have been updated tonight, with your usual bug fixes and improvements. Java players, you will now be required to use 1.16.4 to access the survival servers. Yes, Optifine has been updated. Bedrock players, you will need the latest version on your platform, which should be 1.16.100 as of this writing. If you haven't been auto-updated yet, go check on that!
2 replies
→ Last: Doctacosa on
4 January 2021 at 14:51
Race Away updates
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 3 January 2021 at 23:07
It's early in the month, but some tuning to Race Away has been done! The in-game positions display will now feature the progression of the runners in increments of 500 metres, so everyone can get a better idea on how things are going. On death, temporarily, the top position of that runner will be used instead. The network-wide chat announcements remain at 5000 metres increments. The amount of hostile mobs that spawn has been lowered by 25% as the large number was actually causing lag bo ...
0 replies
3 January 2021 at 23:07
January updates - Race Away and more!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 1 January 2021 at 21:45
Race Away! Nature is angry. You've plundered the land, grinded resources, all to empower yourself and hopefully earn a few points. Did you ever consider the consequences of such efforts, though...? This month's challenge in Kenorland is Race Away! You start at 0, 0, with no equipment, and you must reach the highest X coordinate in the month by running East. Flee away from 2020, from these troubles, and run, run East, as far as you can! There are no horses and no Nether to provide s ...
0 replies
1 January 2021 at 21:45
Event: End of year party!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 29 December 2020 at 3:35
It's time for our last event of the year, right on New Year's Eve. Take it over, Coneva! It's been a long year, hasn't it? Most of us stuck at home, with nowhere to go-- except into a game.. or two... or more. XD And most definitely Minecraft was among them, offering adventure and travel right from our seats. Creeper's Lab welcomed the integration of Bedrock into our Java servers, expanding our player base with a lot of new faces. In spite of the gridlock that the ...
0 replies
29 December 2020 at 3:35
Spawn fixes and how to use beds
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 23 December 2020 at 17:27
The issue where you could respawn in the wrong location in various worlds has been fixed. To make sure that your position is set properly, it's important that you try to sleep in a bed across all servers that you're active on, at least once! In recent versions of the game, your spawn is set whenever you try to sleep in a bed, even during daytime. Furthermore, to get phantoms to leave you alone, you only need to rest in a bed until the screen fully dims out - you don't need to ...
0 replies
23 December 2020 at 17:27
Event: Help Santa for Christmas!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 20 December 2020 at 5:11
It's been a long year for everyone, even for the jolly guy in red at the North Pole. Santa is getting ready to distribute his gifts, but he needs your help to make that happens on time! Kimonellos has planned out something to help you do just that. That's the starting point of this event, which is entirely located on the Seasonal server, accessible from Central. From there, you need to complete a quest in three parts. The forest Mobs are roaming the forest surrounding the starting ...
0 replies
20 December 2020 at 5:11
The wiki has its name!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 19 December 2020 at 23:08
After all the votes have been tallied, a clear winner has emerged, and our wiki now has its name: Creeperpedia! As a reminder, the wiki can be accessed and edited by anyone: login using your Discord account and go! Everyone is welcomed to contribute to make this resource as complete as it can be. Plus, you can use the /wiki command in-game to run searches whenever you need to look something up.
0 replies
19 December 2020 at 23:08
December events & updates
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 16 December 2020 at 4:57
We're having another month with plenty to keep you busy! This Saturday, the 19th, right as Event Night starts, Kimonellos invites you for a Christmas-themed event that will run for an entire week. You get to do something different, then earn rewards for your efforts at the end! The full details will be posted as the event begins, make sure to be there! Furthermore, with the likely cancellation of many New Year's Eve parties, Coneva has cooked up something to have some low-risk, hig ...
0 replies
16 December 2020 at 4:57
Vote for the name of the wiki
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 13 December 2020 at 21:26
After taking in name suggestions for the past week, it's time to move on to the vote! What should be the official name of the Creeper's Lab Wiki? You can order the names available from your most favorite to least. The winning name will be unveiled in about a week from now!
0 replies
13 December 2020 at 21:26
Introducing the Creeper's Lab wiki!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 6 December 2020 at 19:12
After months of preparation, I'm happy to launch today the official Creeper's Lab wiki! You will find it at the simple address of https://wiki.creeperslab.net. The goal of the wiki is have a detailed, comprehensive guide to what the Creeper's Lab has to offer. Areas, locations, items, everything can now be documented properly and by anyone willing to work on it. As of this writing, there are already 912 pages of information available! You can access the wiki on the web and bro ...
0 replies
6 December 2020 at 19:12
December happenings!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 1 December 2020 at 5:50
Advent calendar Thanks to Twixxi's efforts, the Advent Calendar is making its return for a second year! For those not familiar with it, the concept is simple: go there, get a gift, and you can do so every day starting today up until (and including) Christmas! The rotation happens every day at around midnight, Eastern time. This year's selection of gifts is a mix of favorites from last year with several new additions. This also sees the introduction of Loyalty Baubles! Every day tha ...
0 replies
1 December 2020 at 5:50
Event: PvP tournament over potatoes!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 21 November 2020 at 5:53
Because the spuds must be protected and cherished, of course. The Humble Potato committee is inviting you to a PvP tournament at a newly created area just for this purpose! This Sunday, at 6 pm Eastern time (4 pm Mountain time), head to the End of Time, PvP & Battles section. Go down a floor and enter the door for succulemon's arena! Don't come with any equipment: kits will be provided to all participants. The top winner gets a cash prize of $5.00 CAD and a shulker full of potatoes ...
0 replies
21 November 2020 at 5:53
Visit the Super Loom!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 19 November 2020 at 4:09
Thanks to Twixxi, we now have an additional in-game tool for public use! If you make your way to Central, in the Commercial District, you will find the Super Loom. This is an automated building that allows you to add patterns to your banners without having to craft an actual loom block. Just bring your banners, your dyes, and hit the buttons to create your own designs! This could be of special interest to our Bedrock players, as the actual loom crafting table hasn't been implemented yet ...
0 replies
19 November 2020 at 4:09
Ninth anniversary!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 12 November 2020 at 2:30
Another rotation around the Sun has been completed, and the Creeper's Lab is now nine years old! Thank you everyone for helping this place grow more and more, and proving it has some serious staying power. A lot has happened in the past year, too: Updates to 1.15 and 1.16. New building contests. Four new uses for Merit Points were introduced. The forums received a major upgrade in looks and usability. A hardware upgrade was done to better handle multiple players. We now welcome Bedrock ...
0 replies
12 November 2020 at 2:30
Halloween event results!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 9 November 2020 at 3:34
You mined, gathered supplies then deposited them where they belonged. Congratulations, you won the matching amount of Horseman points! The final tally for each team goes as such: axe_y, GroovyBanana, Connovan - 25 points GingeKoda, BioZombieActive - 25 points Kimonellos, Coneva, revjho2kb - 25 points Twixxi - 25 points MediaKlepto, MineshaftBob, UnknownEntity634 - 25 points BroItsTAG, Rebbica007, SorathePumpking - 25 points Doctacosa - 6 points ~alecmon26362, Aaranvor, ~giratinarevenge - 6 p ...
0 replies
9 November 2020 at 3:34
TNT Tag encore
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 5 November 2020 at 1:08
Have you missed our re-introduction of TNT Tag last weekend and would like to try it out? Or you enjoyed the last event and would like more of it? Well, you're invited to come back for more boom booms this upcoming Saturday at 9pm, Eastern time, right at the beginning of Events Night! We'll continue as long as they're a crowd present. The problems we had last time have been fixed, so the rounds should go smoothly... as smooth as something chaotic like TNT Tag can go, anyway! T ...
0 replies
5 November 2020 at 1:08
Support for 1.16.4 is live
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 3 November 2020 at 4:30
Java Edition players, the servers now support 1.16.4. I recommend that you update to the new version when you get the chance; 1.16.3 will also be accepted for a while still. This game version includes new features to ignore anyone of your choosing in-game. Please note, should you choose to ignore staff for any reason, that will not be a valid excuse for anything. Consequences will be dealt with as before.
0 replies
3 November 2020 at 4:30
Monthly challenge rotation
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 2 November 2020 at 3:33
Since our Halloween event launched last night, is set to last a week, and you're likely busy with that, there will be no change done in Kenorland today. Keep that anarchy going! A new challenge might or might not be introduced later in the month, depending of the situation. Feel free to make suggestions if there's something you'd like to see make a return, or have an idea for something new! While Seasonal is focused on Halloween celebrations, the Hunter's Lodge eyes Than ...
0 replies
2 November 2020 at 3:33
Event: Welcome to the Night of Fright
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 1 November 2020 at 2:44
Welcome, ghouls, ghosts and other demons to our special Halloween event. First things first, while this has already concluded, it's now back as a permanent feature: TNT Tag makes its grand return at last! This minigame, available directly from the lobby, challenges you and others to play tag in a designated arena. Some players are It, with a block of TNT on their heads. If you're wearing one, make sure to tag someone else quickly, because when the countdown reaches zero, that TNT b ...
0 replies
1 November 2020 at 2:44
An Halloween night of surprises
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 28 October 2020 at 1:56
Wonder no more: yes, we've made plans for this upcoming Halloween night! We've got two events scheduled for you, one after the other. Make your way to Central right as Events Night starts, this upcoming Saturday at 9pm Eastern time so you can participate in the first game. After this, you will be directed toward the second challenge of the night. Put yourself in the mood and bring a pumpkin! But what actually are these events? You will have to come in this Saturday to see! If you c ...
0 replies
28 October 2020 at 1:56
New staff are in!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 25 October 2020 at 20:48
First things first, I'd like to thank everyone who showed an interest for helping with staff duties. It can be thankless work sometimes, but it's important to keep a healthy community going! As these things go, I didn't pick everyone who applied, but I appreciate your interest all the same. With that said, I'm now happy to announce that joining us as Helper are BioZombieActive, BroitsTAG, Kimonellos and Rebbica007. Congrats, all! As I indicated in my previous news post, i ...
0 replies
25 October 2020 at 20:48
Help wanted!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 18 October 2020 at 22:31
It's that time of the year where ~~everything gets pumpkin spice flavored~~ we re-evalute the current activity on the server and what our needs are. In order to better support the players who need help during the day (or night!), we're looking to add a few staff members to the crew. Interested? Your primary tasks would be: Greeting the new players and answering any questions they might have. Checking on these players to make sure they understand and follow the rules. Getting playe ...
0 replies
18 October 2020 at 22:31
Event: Post-Eye of the Watcher (Mikey’s Magical Mystery Tour)
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 15 October 2020 at 23:35
It's time for a new event, this time hosted by Mikey_el16! Where: Central, in front of the Creeper Bazaar When: By 10pm Eastern time this Saturday “A treacherous plot has been brewing on the outskirts of Laurasia, and now that plot is afoot. For Millennia, the Watcher has kept an eye on the world. But now the Watcher’s power might be at stake, for his eye has been stolen by Mikey, a personal servant to the Horsemen. It’s up to you now to trace Mikey’s steps and recover the Watc ...
0 replies
15 October 2020 at 23:35
Website layout update
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 10 October 2020 at 21:23
The website receives today a bit of a facelift to modernize part of its appearance and help you find that you might be looking for, faster. A lot of that focus went into the sidebar present on all pages: the information now presented has a more unified look and clear separation between the sections. A new "Support" block shows the current progression of the Patreon campaign, and a different merch item is shown on each page load to give you an idea of the range of products available on our on ...
0 replies
10 October 2020 at 21:23
Challenge: ANARCHY!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 2 October 2020 at 1:13
Dear journal, That's it, I've messed up. I've been banished from my home, sent to a faraway land with nothing but the clothes I was wearing. I'm alone, isolated in this new land. I haven't seen anyone else yet, but I have a bad feeling about this. I better gather supplies fast if I'm to survive here. I can never know what could happen next. Even from them. Are they after me? Of course they're after me. Everyone is after me. Well, I'll show them. I ...
0 replies
2 October 2020 at 1:13
Event: Spider Dome this weekend!
Update by Doctacosa
Started by Administrator on 1 October 2020 at 2:02
As some of you already know, Mojang is doing their roughly yearly Minecraft event this Saturday, with Minecraft Live streaming at noon (Eastern time). How about we turn this into a Minecraft Day with a dash of Spider Dome in the evening? You're invited to join us for some mad players-vs-monsters at the Spider Dome arena! See how long you can last against the madness that gets unleashed there! And get some fun mob drops in the process! We'll start at 10pm, Eastern time, this Saturda ...
0 replies
1 October 2020 at 2:02