Interordi Menu
Why was I banned
Pls unban me
Started by Blackstar3098 on 10 April 2021 at 23:55
I have been banned for griefing and I have no idea what I broke but if I did break something it was a accident. Also I was offline when I got banned pls explain.
4 replies
→ Last: Blackstar3098 on
11 April 2021 at 0:20
Banned for griefing
Banned for griefing
Started by Termivius on 30 March 2021 at 22:47
I was waiting for my friend to join and I was bored so I was just jumping around punching the floor then I got banned for griefing
0 replies
→ Last: Termivius on
30 March 2021 at 22:47
banned for greifing
Started by ix_teej on 14 March 2021 at 15:56
i wasnt aware it was a claimed cave. and i did not get a proper warning. i was warned because i took a few items out a chest that i returned. didnt get a warning for breaking blocks in a cave under some tunnel.
1 reply
→ Last: LordItachi on
14 March 2021 at 16:01
Unban Appeal
No Warning/Unaware of Sign/Warning Not To Break
Started by Trailmix_IX on 12 March 2021 at 1:09
I am pretty new to minecraft and my friends had me download a texture pack. It changed the look of a lot of stuff for me. I didn't see a sign or anything saying not to break the block or anything pointing towards a sign. I was just curious what the block was and wanted to see what it was so I mined it. For some reason when I mined the block, it didn't drop and I didn't pick it up otherwise I would've placed the block back.
1 reply
12 March 2021 at 22:03
Banned for griefing
I found some scaffolding and broke it not knowing it was somebody's scaffolding. I got warned and tried to fix it.
Started by NoVanity on 6 March 2021 at 15:14
I found some scaffolding and broke it not knowing it was somebody's scaffolding. I got warned and tried to fix it. My friend told me to bring her it and said she'd help me fix the scaffolding. Got banned before I could fix it. I am very sorry for the damages and will fix anything that I damaged if allowed.
2 replies
→ Last: NoVanity on
6 March 2021 at 15:34
ban appeal for accidental stripping of a log
Started by AsteroidNCheese on 4 March 2021 at 22:24
i accidentally stripped a log and immediately got banned for it, thats all, ty

user: AsteroidNCheese
1 reply
5 March 2021 at 0:02
Banned for greifing when I was in lobby
Pls can you unban me I got banned for greifing. in lobby I didn’t know my user is trap master
Started by Muaaz_b on 2 March 2021 at 23:52
1 reply
3 March 2021 at 22:00
I apparently got banned for movement hacking?
banned for movement hacking when I wasnt
Started by Incognyato on 28 February 2021 at 15:59
I logged in yesterday to show my brother the server because he had said he was interested in joining, and after a minute or so I logged out. this morning when I logged in it said I was banned for movement hacking when I wasn’t...?
4 replies
→ Last: Incognyato on
28 February 2021 at 16:19
i got banned for "greifing"
Started by MinisterKrabs on 25 February 2021 at 15:02
i wasnt greifing i was just running and punching things.
1 reply
25 February 2021 at 16:40
I was banned for asking a question
I just wanted to know
Started by THEJEDIMASTER13 on 15 February 2021 at 1:03
Today I was banned for asking a mod why I can't ban people. I feel this ban is unfair, because I really didn't do anything that violated the rules. I am simply asking to be unbanned so I can continue to play with my friends.
1 reply
15 February 2021 at 1:12
Got banned for killaura
It's not disallowed in the rules
Started by Whop on 14 February 2021 at 1:27
3- No Flying, Running Or X-Ray Mods
That's cheating! We're in these worlds to explore, following the rules of Minecraft survival. The Nether roof is off-limits, even when using glitches. Likewise, the staff members won't teleport you around.

Exploiting game bugs to find ores through means such as x-ray machines is also prohibited.
That is from your rules section. It says NOTHING about hacked clients, combat hacks, or such. :huh: It isn't against the rules, I assumed ...
1 reply
14 February 2021 at 3:08
I believe I was banned unfairly
Started by Drakonking on 12 February 2021 at 3:37
Hello. I was recently given a ban for griefing, though i do not believe it was justified. Throughout this appeal, I will refer to myself as player. The main issues presented were: player attempted to break item frames, and player punched two dogs.

Relating to the first issue, player was in a voice chat with the owner of the item frames (FenixBoi987), who asked them to retrieve an item from one of them. When this failed, player stopped the attempt. There are two witnesses in this event, gi ...
1 reply
12 February 2021 at 22:38
Is my ban really till September
checking my unban date
Started by Daydefender5634 on 24 January 2021 at 21:09
I realized I messed up and I'm sorry and when I got a 3 ban day and then when I try today it says that my ban is till September and i just want to know if its really till September?

DayDefender5634
1 reply
→ Last: Doctacosa on
25 January 2021 at 0:14
Apology letter for a ban received
I was X-raying and got banned.
Started by Crazzygamer9988 on 23 January 2021 at 2:38
Hello. I am deeply sorry for X-raying, I promise it will not happen again. I hope you can forgive me and that you can unban me
0 replies
→ Last: Crazzygamer9988 on
23 January 2021 at 2:38
Im genuinly sorry, please unban me.
Started by mossbag on 5 January 2021 at 23:21
I am genuinely sorry for the bad behaviour that got me banned. During quarantine, I have changed massively and I have realised how disrespectful and rude I have been towards everyone and the server.

I have been on many other servers since when I got banned and none of them is like this one. This one has extra bosses, missions, enchant, armour, swords and so much more.

Getting banned on this has made quarantine so much worse as I couldn't play on it and I couldn't experience t ...
1 reply
6 January 2021 at 21:34
Banned for Griefing
Perma-Banned for “Griefing”
Started by InnovativeBot on 5 January 2021 at 15:40
IGN : InnovativeBot, I got banned twice for “Griefing” but I just broke one thing. Even thought I registered a while ago I don’t know what I can and Can’t break or grief so a clarification was just needed. Still everyone was helpful.
2 replies
5 January 2021 at 18:29
Banned for Griefing in the Lobby?
Ban Appeal for me + my brother
Started by Whop on 1 January 2021 at 23:37
So maybe a month or two ago, I was bored and found a server on my serverlist that I had played once or twice, and it was Creeper's Lab. I went into the lobby and my friend called me over discord so I thought I would just run around in the lobby for a bit while we were talking about stuff, because I always end up getting distracted while talking and playing survival. I was minding my own business and clicked a block because I assumed there was no harm done because of WorldGuard and such ...
1 reply
2 January 2021 at 15:37
I was banned unjustly
I was banned for mining a single block of glow stone by accident to check if I was registered and because I was previously banned for swinging my fists in the lobby it is a month long ban.
Started by BigGoose88 on 1 January 2021 at 18:51
Unban
1 reply
1 January 2021 at 18:54
Ban Appeal
I was banned for no reason
Started by MobiMachine on 1 January 2021 at 18:48
I was banned for just punching the floor while talking to a friend I wasn’t even breaking anything lol.

I think the mod is bored
1 reply
1 January 2021 at 18:50
Ban Appeal
Explaining my ban appeal and why I should get unbanned
Started by fullers on 22 December 2020 at 20:06
IGN: StinkyFullers and my alt: yojuisfat
Reason: For my main it was apparently being rude? And for my alt, it was ban evading
Reason WHY I should get banned: For my main, I didn't do anything to bad, all I said was "what up ugly fart bags" as a joke, but if you take it was a serious problem, ok. And for my main, to be honest, my main doesn't got permed for ban evading. I don't really mind if you guys unban my alt, because I can understand ban evading and what you ...
1 reply
→ Last: Pides13 on
22 December 2020 at 21:10
My brothers acc was banned when he wasnt on, banned at midnight?
WHY!!!!
Started by ZeeGamer01 on 15 June 2020 at 23:01
My brothers acc got banned for griefing when he wasnt even playing, his acc is 64mustangs
1 reply
16 June 2020 at 2:24
Ban Appeal
Started by SurSeth on 8 June 2020 at 22:41
I was banned for using x-ray, I do not use this, I was started digging straight down and then ended up in a mineshaft, after I started looking around , then I was banned... I don’t understand how I can be accused when I barely even started to dig and then be banned... :/
1 reply
→ Last: SurSeth on
8 June 2020 at 22:46
Ban Appeal
I was banned and I am seeking an appeal
Started by Jonesrm on 19 April 2020 at 8:51
Just about 5 years ago I was banned for griefing. I was a pretty dumb kid and didn't know what I was doing. I hope to hear your response.

Sincerely,
Rj1228
0 replies
→ Last: Jonesrm on
19 April 2020 at 8:51
Ban Appeal
Got Banned - Want a unban
Started by mossbag on 16 April 2020 at 16:42
I shot a flying squid - got banned. Please unban me, that clearly wasn't griefing.
0 replies
→ Last: mossbag on
16 April 2020 at 16:42
Ban Appeal
Got banned for using hacks
Started by pub mix on 22 August 2019 at 1:28
To preface this appeal, I was indeed using hacks. I was testing Baritone AI mods. I used Killaura to kill incoming mobs, findores (similar to x-ray), and fly. I was kicked for using fly hacks but proceeded to use them as I thought it was server anti-cheat kicking me; not a operator. As for my appeal, I feel that I should be unbanned because I was doing no harm to the server. I am fully aware that users with hacked clients are more prone to malicious intent, but I digress. I was using these ...
0 replies
→ Last: pub mix on
22 August 2019 at 1:28
RusticRedwood Ban Appeal
Started by LazyGamer on 23 April 2019 at 19:02
Banned for the following reason:

"RusticRedwood
c2fc2c5a-4bd5-46e8-b8eb-14e0720634ba 2018-12-09
NSFW content in Discord names and images, as well as hate speech in public profiles."

My main assumption is that it was specifically either my discord username or my profile image. I do believe that around that time I had changed it to an image of an unhappy clown on a roller coaster while smoking a cigarrete (as that was my recent discord name for quite a few months). If a mod ...
9 replies
→ Last: LazyGamer on
28 April 2019 at 16:46
Ban appeal
Goldirox's ban appeal
Started by goldirox on 31 January 2018 at 18:32
Hi,

about 3 years ago I was obsessed with this server, actually became my favorite one ever. I say ever because since the day I was banned in late 2013, I have never found another server unique and special and creepers lab is to me. I was banned because I was not smart and I didn't think. I was an honest player and collected by riches (I had so much!) fairly, and I worked hard to get it too. I was quite a child when I started playing, but now I'm in college and am nowhere near c ...
1 reply
→ Last: MediaKlepto on
2 February 2018 at 4:43
Ban Appeal
for Pantomchap
Started by pantomchap on 15 December 2016 at 2:19
I would like to appeal my ban which happened at around 6:10 on 12/14/2016. I would like to say I am sorry for sparking heated debates in the server and that it wasn't the best thing to do. I wasn't trying to start a debate the final time but I should have had better foresight at the time. I will promise to not try to spark a debate and to make it more restrictive I will also promise to not say anything that is not related to Minecraft.

If you still are not convinced, I will take ...
2 replies
15 December 2016 at 3:21
Locked Ban appeal and other issues
Started by Snippyaw on 3 June 2016 at 7:09
This is a long one, it took alot of time and dedication, and honestly I questioned if I should even try considering the circumstance. Regardless I can only hope that this topic shouldn't be approached as "how can we prove he isnt getting unbanned" or whatever have you.

Its awfully long, and honestly its partly my fault by my near inability to speak concisely, but I can only ask that you give it a listen.

https://youtu.be/7eVl36CiCgQ
5 replies
→ Last: Masterlink on
3 June 2016 at 21:57
Locked Ban Appeal
_SuperMenka_
Started by thehyrule97 on 2 June 2016 at 7:00
I was banned by Raegal for spam. Now I understand the spam but I never even got any warnings to begin with. Apparently I have been "dancing on the edge for days" but seriously, I never even got a single hint that I was allegedly "on edge" other than the fact that I hang out with a group of friends that recently joined the server. The spam wasn't even anything bad either, nobody was on and nobody complained other than this one guy who said "Ban hammer?" in a ...
6 replies
→ Last: Masterlink on
2 June 2016 at 17:38