Interordi Menu
i didint know i was griefing
read pls
Started by Mystic_epik on 24 September 2021 at 0:34
I had just joined the server and was looking for a big flat land to start out, I thought I had found the land but then when I started mining to start my build I was banned for griefing it turned out I was about 100 blocks away from the land I wanted to build on and thought the land I was mining was it :/ so yeah that's how that happened, sorry about that I didn't know, and I'd also like to apologize to the person who mined their property. Bro honestly I was so happy to start ...
0 replies
→ Last: Mystic_epik on
24 September 2021 at 0:34
I've been banned for greifing but I didn't break anything
Started by AtomicAmbrose on 19 September 2021 at 17:10
I joined last night and registered I was online and kept dying so I used a bed to set my spawn I was talking to multiple people about how I'm in JROTC and then I went to lobby and then I logged off I didn't break anything other than a tree and some stone that I made sure weren't anything important so I don't know what I could have done to be banned for greifing I don't know If you guys have death logs but you can check and see I died a bunch set my spawn then died a ...
3 replies
→ Last: LordItachi on
19 September 2021 at 18:10
Ban Appeal : Griefing
Ban Appeal : Griefing
Started by jmal77 on 10 September 2021 at 4:43
Spoke with Doc, he said to appeal the ban on here so am doing that now.

Long time player here, I came across something in central and thought it was part of an achievement or something due to the way it sounded. I feel it needs to be altered to read something pertaining to the ban and not to break due to the way it read. Anyways I broke a couple glass blocks looking into it, played heck trying to get out, then I repaired said glass blocks with no damage done. I've been here and spoke ...
2 replies
→ Last: jmal77 on
10 September 2021 at 20:43
i was x-raying and im sorry
Started by notjch on 26 August 2021 at 18:06
I want to start the game again, I am a more matured individual and I want the freshest start. Also i don't think I can download any mods with my computer so please forgive me, I wont do it again, thank you for taking time to read this.
2 replies
26 August 2021 at 19:48
Been unfairly baned
Pernimently baned for first strike
Started by Wollytgamer on 19 July 2021 at 18:38
I have grifed 1 time and then i read the server rules i thought becuase it was my first strike i will be baned for 3 days but then one of the people on discord had said and cheaked and told me i have been baned pernimently
9 replies
→ Last: Doctacosa on
17 August 2021 at 13:51
Banned for 3 days
Greifing to get out
Started by Mr.Pan_Pan on 29 July 2021 at 1:09
So I was in a railroad station in the server when I was banned for 3 days for greifing I tried to get out by destroying a fence idk if there was a exit or no but I couldn't find it plz unban
1 reply
29 July 2021 at 1:37
xray unban appeal
banned for xray but i wasnt using xray
Started by shinymelon. on 18 June 2021 at 2:13
I had just started the server and I got some wood to make tools, I always start my worlds by going mining and so i got my wood pickaxe and went for it. I was strip mining looking for a cave when i came by a patch of iron and someone who i assumed was a mod or admin asked if I was xraying and I obviously replied with "no" right after he asked if I were sure and I said I was positive. About 30 seconds later I'm still strip mining looking for a cave and I come by another patch of ...
1 reply
18 June 2021 at 20:25
Pls appeal my ban
Started by Gugalcrom123 on 14 June 2021 at 19:49
I was very new when I was banned. I didnt know what griefing means. I promise I will not do it. Please unban me.
1 reply
15 June 2021 at 16:28
Locked itachi ban
Started by wyszeniega on 30 May 2021 at 19:55
i decided to come back to the server with my boyfriend after some time away, we spent a fair amount of time buildin, were always pretty friendly. after coming back, we found our whole based encased in a torches and campfires. my bf was running around and probably accidentally mined one with an axe. the whole time he was just confused and had no idea how it broke so quickly. itachi, of course, like a true reddit mod with fame going to his head, banned him for "lying about breaking it&quo ...
2 replies
30 May 2021 at 23:43
U probably won’t bother with this but I have an idea.
Started by Blackstar3098 on 16 May 2021 at 21:42
I know it was ages ago and I probably just seem like an immature person whining about being banned. But I had an idea. I was banned for grieving which I did not mean to do. My only defence was I didn’t mean to do it which was not really helpful. Anyways the whole point of bans is to keep the server nice for its main player base. I think that most people who I met who play liked me and some might actually miss me, so I thought perhaps you could put a poll to the public on the discord if I s ...
3 replies
18 May 2021 at 22:46
Banned for griefing
Started by E_man57 on 4 May 2021 at 21:49
I got banned because I hit a squid, I did not know it was someone else's squid and thought it was a Mob. I am new to the server but have encountered several new things. I did not mean any harm and am concerned about my stuff I lost. Please help, Emmanuel04
4 replies
→ Last: E_man57 on
5 May 2021 at 7:44
I was banned and i have no clue why
i logged on today to see that i am banned for 3 days im fairly new to the server and was wondering what i did wrong
Started by yuuupy on 3 May 2021 at 21:32
i logged on today to see that i am banned for 3 days im fairly new to the server and was wondering what i did wrong. thanks.
4 replies
4 May 2021 at 23:46
I believe I was unfairly banned for griefing
Started by Juanito on 27 April 2021 at 19:31
I got banned for griefing and I wasn't griefing as far as I am aware
2 replies
→ Last: Juanito on
29 April 2021 at 0:24
Why was I banned
Pls unban me
Started by Blackstar3098 on 10 April 2021 at 23:55
I have been banned for griefing and I have no idea what I broke but if I did break something it was a accident. Also I was offline when I got banned pls explain.
4 replies
→ Last: Blackstar3098 on
11 April 2021 at 0:20
Banned for griefing
Banned for griefing
Started by Termivius on 30 March 2021 at 22:47
I was waiting for my friend to join and I was bored so I was just jumping around punching the floor then I got banned for griefing
0 replies
→ Last: Termivius on
30 March 2021 at 22:47
banned for greifing
Started by ix_teej on 14 March 2021 at 15:56
i wasnt aware it was a claimed cave. and i did not get a proper warning. i was warned because i took a few items out a chest that i returned. didnt get a warning for breaking blocks in a cave under some tunnel.
1 reply
14 March 2021 at 16:01
Unban Appeal
No Warning/Unaware of Sign/Warning Not To Break
Started by Trailmix_IX on 12 March 2021 at 1:09
I am pretty new to minecraft and my friends had me download a texture pack. It changed the look of a lot of stuff for me. I didn't see a sign or anything saying not to break the block or anything pointing towards a sign. I was just curious what the block was and wanted to see what it was so I mined it. For some reason when I mined the block, it didn't drop and I didn't pick it up otherwise I would've placed the block back.
1 reply
12 March 2021 at 22:03
Banned for griefing
I found some scaffolding and broke it not knowing it was somebody's scaffolding. I got warned and tried to fix it.
Started by NoVanity on 6 March 2021 at 15:14
I found some scaffolding and broke it not knowing it was somebody's scaffolding. I got warned and tried to fix it. My friend told me to bring her it and said she'd help me fix the scaffolding. Got banned before I could fix it. I am very sorry for the damages and will fix anything that I damaged if allowed.
2 replies
→ Last: NoVanity on
6 March 2021 at 15:34
ban appeal for accidental stripping of a log
Started by AsteroidNCheese on 4 March 2021 at 22:24
i accidentally stripped a log and immediately got banned for it, thats all, ty

user: AsteroidNCheese
1 reply
5 March 2021 at 0:02
Banned for greifing when I was in lobby
Pls can you unban me I got banned for greifing. in lobby I didn’t know my user is trap master
Started by Muaaz_b on 2 March 2021 at 23:52
1 reply
3 March 2021 at 22:00
I apparently got banned for movement hacking?
banned for movement hacking when I wasnt
Started by Incognyato on 28 February 2021 at 15:59
I logged in yesterday to show my brother the server because he had said he was interested in joining, and after a minute or so I logged out. this morning when I logged in it said I was banned for movement hacking when I wasn’t...?
4 replies
→ Last: Incognyato on
28 February 2021 at 16:19
i got banned for "greifing"
Started by MinisterKrabs on 25 February 2021 at 15:02
i wasnt greifing i was just running and punching things.
1 reply
25 February 2021 at 16:40
I was banned for asking a question
I just wanted to know
Started by THEJEDIMASTER13 on 15 February 2021 at 1:03
Today I was banned for asking a mod why I can't ban people. I feel this ban is unfair, because I really didn't do anything that violated the rules. I am simply asking to be unbanned so I can continue to play with my friends.
1 reply
15 February 2021 at 1:12
Got banned for killaura
It's not disallowed in the rules
Started by Whop on 14 February 2021 at 1:27
3- No Flying, Running Or X-Ray Mods
That's cheating! We're in these worlds to explore, following the rules of Minecraft survival. The Nether roof is off-limits, even when using glitches. Likewise, the staff members won't teleport you around.

Exploiting game bugs to find ores through means such as x-ray machines is also prohibited.
That is from your rules section. It says NOTHING about hacked clients, combat hacks, or such. :huh: It isn't against the rules, I assumed ...
1 reply
14 February 2021 at 3:08
I believe I was banned unfairly
Started by Drakonking on 12 February 2021 at 3:37
Hello. I was recently given a ban for griefing, though i do not believe it was justified. Throughout this appeal, I will refer to myself as player. The main issues presented were: player attempted to break item frames, and player punched two dogs.

Relating to the first issue, player was in a voice chat with the owner of the item frames (FenixBoi987), who asked them to retrieve an item from one of them. When this failed, player stopped the attempt. There are two witnesses in this event, gi ...
1 reply
12 February 2021 at 22:38
Is my ban really till September
checking my unban date
Started by Daydefender5634 on 24 January 2021 at 21:09
I realized I messed up and I'm sorry and when I got a 3 ban day and then when I try today it says that my ban is till September and i just want to know if its really till September?

DayDefender5634
1 reply
25 January 2021 at 0:14
Apology letter for a ban received
I was X-raying and got banned.
Started by Crazzygamer9988 on 23 January 2021 at 2:38
Hello. I am deeply sorry for X-raying, I promise it will not happen again. I hope you can forgive me and that you can unban me
0 replies
→ Last: Crazzygamer9988 on
23 January 2021 at 2:38
Im genuinly sorry, please unban me.
Started by mossbag on 5 January 2021 at 23:21
I am genuinely sorry for the bad behaviour that got me banned. During quarantine, I have changed massively and I have realised how disrespectful and rude I have been towards everyone and the server.

I have been on many other servers since when I got banned and none of them is like this one. This one has extra bosses, missions, enchant, armour, swords and so much more.

Getting banned on this has made quarantine so much worse as I couldn't play on it and I couldn't experience t ...
1 reply
6 January 2021 at 21:34
Banned for Griefing
Perma-Banned for “Griefing”
Started by InnovativeBot on 5 January 2021 at 15:40
IGN : InnovativeBot, I got banned twice for “Griefing” but I just broke one thing. Even thought I registered a while ago I don’t know what I can and Can’t break or grief so a clarification was just needed. Still everyone was helpful.
2 replies
5 January 2021 at 18:29
Banned for Griefing in the Lobby?
Ban Appeal for me + my brother
Started by Whop on 1 January 2021 at 23:37
So maybe a month or two ago, I was bored and found a server on my serverlist that I had played once or twice, and it was Creeper's Lab. I went into the lobby and my friend called me over discord so I thought I would just run around in the lobby for a bit while we were talking about stuff, because I always end up getting distracted while talking and playing survival. I was minding my own business and clicked a block because I assumed there was no harm done because of WorldGuard and such ...
1 reply
2 January 2021 at 15:37