Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: How to save MMX7 PC after translation, Need help

Pages: 1

Anubis
Lil' metool

Posted on January 6, 2009 at 0:19:58 [Post link]

Ok i know someone else posted this here but i'll give it a shot anyways i'm new to this site but how ever not new at all to rom and emulation and the thing is after translation i had no savefiles and i started the game of mmx7 on pc and the ps2 memeory card pops up it saves but when i try to load from the save it act's like it is not there do i need to convert this ps2 save file into something else or do i need to fix my translation in my folders cuz i need help with the loading the save game after the game orginaly saves.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 6, 2009 at 1:06:22 [Post link]

The saving / loading process runs smoothly, here. You don't have to convert anything to get it working: while the translation shows some Playstation-related text, this is an actual PC game, and the saves are done in a PC-friendly format.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Anubis
Lil' metool

Posted on January 6, 2009 at 6:28:25 [Post link]

Thx Dr. but i found away to save it useing the translation it was a bit weird at frist but looking over it when it ask you to press "V" to continue prossess press "v" there and then when it gos to the next screen i believe you press "space bar" then "V" to save it just to read how it was wrote in the save screens was just funny thats all i got it fix tho. so anyone who else has this saveing problem try this.

Thx agein

Pages: 1

New topic Reply