Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on April 1, 2019 at 14:43:22 [Post link]

Dr. Cossack, you've done it again.

Interordi was the first forum, the first online community, that I joined when I was 14. I've spent some formative years on here and with people I met here thereafter. I haven't really returned here often for a good ten years now, and overall it seems quiet--though importantly, not dead.

But I always return on this date. On April Fools. Every April Fools, Dr. Cossack, you give me moments of amazement and joy with the little funky coding challenges you've put yourself up to to turn this forum into something else and to turn our expectations on their heads.

This year, it's even literally so.

Thank you. I fondly remember the years I spent a lot of time here, and knowing that you always pull out something cool for this day reminds me to return at least once a year to see what shenanigans you're up to this time.

I hope y'all are well, friends. And I hope to return here for many more years.

Cheers. <3

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2019 at 4:54:33 [Post link]

Some of the pranks are elaborate, some are straightforward, but I make it a point to get something done every time because I know that people like you might not always be posting, but you're out there watching, and the audience makes it all worth it. :)

It might not be apparent right now, but I've still got plans for the forums, so do keep on watching once in a while to see what will be coming up next!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply