Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

I was going to make one of my topics the "Help Center" to Interordi's Official pokemon help topic. But before I had a chance to post saying that it turned to a closed topic( I hope whoever closed that topic feels guilty cause I'm not ever going to forgive them ever). Before it turned to a closed topic it had some information like the Pokemon Video game tounetment information and cross-type and Smeargle tactic information heres the link to see.

http://www.interordi.com/mboard/topic.php?id_topic=10994#post180050

Now some might or might not believe Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is going to happen for the GBA. Well your all wrong. Its real, but for the DS. Ive actualy seen nine of the new pokemon. I beleive they're trying to make sure all pokemon have a chance to evolve once cause most of the nine are pre-evolutions or evolutions for pokemon who dont evolve. Heres the link to see all the information you wanna know.

http://en.Wikipedia.org/Wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Diamond_and_Pearl

The only thing that sucks is that its coming out next year.

Edited by Glacierman on August 17, 2006 at 17:44:34.

Copyharpuia
The bored
Inactive
9 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Glacierman
I was going to make one of my topics the "Help Center" to Interordi's Official pokemon help topic. But before I had a chance to post saying that it turned to a closed topic( I hope whoever closed that topic feels guilty cause I'm not ever going to forgive them ever). Before it turned to a closed topic it had some information like the Pokemon Video game tounetment information and cross-type and Smeargle tactic information heres the link to see.

http://www.interordi.com/mboard/topic.php?id_topic=10994#post180050

Now some might or might not believe Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is going to happen for the GBA. Well your all wrong. Its real, but for the DS. Ive actualy seen nine of the new pokemon. I beleive they're trying to make sure all pokemon have a chance to evolve once cause most of the nine are pre-evolutions or evolutions for pokemon who dont evolve. Heres the link to see all the information you wanna know.

http://en.Wikipedia.org/Wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Diamond_and_Pearl

The only thing that sucks is that its coming out next year.

yea ur right since they FINALLY have a de-evolution of mr.mime lol(it looks weird) and sneasels second form looks kinda weird???

PM me for my Wi-fi codes
AC:WW
Metroid
Mario kart

i dont own lost magic anymore or my DS (for now)

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Sudowoodo has also gotten a new pre-form..."Bonsley".
I thought that was a very clever name, since Bonsais are small trees, so to speak.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

The name Bonsly is also ironic. I believe in Japanese Bonsai mean "hands up" and all the branches on a Bonsai tree go up. Since I have a chorus class in school I kinda like that music bird pokemon. I wonder if its a rare, common or legendary pokemon. I also like the sea weasel thing its a little cute(for a pokemon I mean). Also if You looked at the pre-evolution of Mr. Mime they tell you in the japanese series James from team rocket gets one.I forgot to mention this topic is gonna be Interordi's Official help topic for pokemon. I also hope they make a pre-evolution of Scyther.

Edited by Glacierman on August 17, 2006 at 17:44:52.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

I'm pretty sure you're in no position to declare this an official help topic...

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

He might be able to call it official since he started this pokemon help topic first. Now on subject to this help topic. Does anybody know how to find and catch Feebas and chimecho?

Image Image Image

Image"http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3363/patrickstoryxn9.png[/img]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
But before I had a chance to post saying that it turned to a closed topic( I hope whoever closed that topic feels guilty cause I'm not ever going to forgive them ever).

Shut up. No, seriously. Stop acting like you're high and mighty overseer of help threads and what can and can't be locked. Hopefully whoever locked the thread doesn't care what you think of them, I know I wouldn't.

You are in no position to declare this official anything. If you all want to talk about the new Pokemon game, make a topic about the new Pokemon game. Otherwise I'm sure there's got to be another Pokemon thread to spam in somewhere around here.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Orochimaru
He might be able to call it official since he started this pokemon help topic first. Now on subject to this help topic. Does anybody know how to find and catch Feebas and chimecho?

In the river the pokedex says its on there are 4oo tiles(a tile is 1 square you can stand on). In the whole river Feebas is in only in 6. In each game pack those 6 spots are random and different but always the same spots. Keep looking in each tile and make notes where there not and are. I forgot how to get Chimecho I"ll get back to you on that later when I remember.

Edited by Glacierman on August 17, 2006 at 17:43:46.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

You get a chimecho (or run into it) on that mountain where the Ruby/Sapphire was stolen I believe, not the one that has the crater in it.

Slash Beast
Irken Invader
Inactive
545 posts

it's somewhere at the very top of the mountain on the right side of it.that's where i got mine

ImageImageImage

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

yeah, feebas is very annoying to find, but once you find the square that it's in, that is pretty much all you find.

Hint: how to get feebas to evolve (just in case anyone didnt know), you must get feebas' beauty stat really high and then gain a level. I got a level 6 Milotic this way. It won the Master Rank beauty contest.

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

Thanks.Does anybody know how to get in regirock and regice's lairs and open them. I dont remember how I did it, but I already have a registeel.

Image Image Image

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystic
I got a level 6 Milotic this way. It won the Master Rank beauty contest.

i won that one with my Gyarados :huh:, the other
first-useless-but-when-evolved-good Pokémon.

both magikarp and feebas start of as horrible pokémon, if you ask me, but get pretty good when they evolve.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Don't forget Caterpie and Weedle, Ray. Though they are a little better than those fish, they aren't much good until they've evolved two times.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

Then I guess I should tell you Morphman that you forgot something. Wurmple useless until evolution. Same thing with Nincada.But there better as Buetifly,Dustox,Ninjask, and Shidinja.Also does anybody know how to get Regirock and Regice?

Image Image Image

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Sorry for the wait but here are the answers to get all the regis. Useful for not just you but everybody.

http://faqs.ign.com//articles/421/421924p1.html

Also here at the Pokemon Center where this is the pokemon help topic. I will help you get all the information on the upcoming pokemon games.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Diamond

Pokemon Ranger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Ranger

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Mystery_Dungeon

And the first up-coming nintendo wii game
Pokemon Battle Revolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Battle_Revolution

They along with Diamond and Pearl will be awesome.

I cant wait for mystery dungeon. People have always wanted a game where theyre a pokemon.

I hope you enjoy this pokemon information.

Edited by Glacierman on August 21, 2006 at 13:52:14.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

http://serebii.net/

Seriously...This place is usually the first to come out with ANY info on Pokemon first and foremost,and with dedicated sections to the anime, movies, games, and even the dead TCG. Insta-win.

Edited by Teej on August 18, 2006 at 14:36:29.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

That site does have info, but wikipedia has far more information in it. Thats why I always share any info I have from there. Anyways what do you have to say about the up-coming pokemon games?

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

What do I have to say? Simple. Pocchama FTW.

And, I linked Serebii for it's SPEED in giving news, not quantity.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Whatever. Still what do you think of the up-coming games?

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

AAAAAAA! Some of those pokemon are so CUTE! In M.D I'd want to turn to Skitty, Eevee, Squirtle, Chickorita. Hey Glacierman I think you might like that penguin one. It looks like after it evolves it might be a water/ice pokemon. I dont want the monkey. I might get the turtle. Maybe the rumors of it be a wise turtle and gaining a psychic type would be true. I still dont who to get. I know I'll catch these pokemon cuties(pic below). A action RPG for Ranger thats cool. Battle revolution looks good so far.

Edited by Tron on August 21, 2006 at 14:47:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtgN5U1bCM
All thanks for Slash Beast on making this.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

Agh! Not water/ice! >.< Adding the ice element will only ad maybe one more resistance and bring in a million more weaknesses. If this is the case, I'll be getting the turtle.

Water/Fighting FTW

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Well its very possible. Penguins deal with the cold and stuff so they might make it water/ice. Like mudkip there are mudfish in the world thats why it became water/ground. I'm sure they'll make Pochama water/ice . Also theres a rumor saying the turtle will be a wise turtle becoming grass/psychic.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

...Yeah, I know. I was the first person to mention it on IO. >.>

So with the Grass/Psychic, It gives me reason to believe that the starters will have a secondary triangle.

Grass/Psychic
Water/Fighting
Fire/Dark

This would put a whole new spin on things, as well as make the water not sucky. >.O

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

I seriously dont believe the dark,fighting, and psychic thing will be true. Allso they wont make a dumb choice as to repeat making a starter pokemon half fighting, AGAIN. Also many will complain about that and the ridiculas idea of a fighting penguin. Pochama Is more likely to be water/ice. I believe the monkey will be a pure fire all three evolutions. The turtle who knows might be grass/water I mean its a turtle, they swim so its a possibility. Like many have said we'll just have to wait I mean its coming next spring so there will be plenty of rumors.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Teej
This would put a whole new spin on things, as well as make the water not sucky. >.O

Dude, Squirtle was fricken awesome, he was the second best choice behind Bulbasaur for starters in Red and Blue/Green. Although Bulba was useful for the first two and squirtle was useful for just te first, although it takes a true gamer to start with Charmander.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

-Last post on this topic-

Dranzer, I -LOVED- the past water starters. I was saying Pocchama will be sucky if he's part ice. So I wasn't talking about past ones, just Pocchama.

Mudkip=Ground+Water=WATER POKEMON RESISTANT TO ELECTIRCITY...ftw

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Quote:

Dude, Squirtle was fricken awesome, he was the second best choice behind Bulbasaur for starters in Red and Blue/Green. Although Bulba was useful for the first two and squirtle was useful for just te first, although it takes a true gamer to start with Charmander.

But updated in Fire Red and Leaf Green, Charmander wasn't a bad choice because of his metal claw move. But it's even harder to start in yellow version.... Pikachu's starting move doesn't do damage! and his second move is not very affective! But when I first played yellow I didn't know how to switch your first pokemon in your line up, so pikachu was like 15 16 ish when I fought Brock.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Ribitta
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Quote:

But updated in Fire Red and Leaf Green, Charmander wasn't a bad choice because of his metal claw move. But it's even harder to start in yellow version.... Pikachu's starting move doesn't do damage! and his second move is not very affective! But when I first played yellow I didn't know how to switch your first pokemon in your line up, so pikachu was like 15 16 ish when I fought Brock.

Yeah, i'm talking the TRUE, first ones, not the remakes.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

So Ribitta. In this site and the other one you never said which of the three starter pokemon you'll get. Dranzer about Mystery Dungeon which Fire starter will you want to turn to? Actualy everybody who do you want to turn to. To see pokemon choices you can turn to go to link above for Mystery Dungeon and look for them. I'd want Maybe Eevee or Squirtle.