Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Weekly Discussion, talk about your current...

Pages: 1 ... 7 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 ... 25 ... 31 ... 37 ... 41

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on December 15, 2009 at 12:21:40 [Post link]

We don't have as many fast food places over here. McDonalds and Burger King are the only ones that really are around in fair number, with the occassional Pizza Hut. That being said, while some Burger Kings can have good stuff, the one at a certain train station I have been to has sick-making salads and icky burgers, so Imma have to go with the Mac here.

I still prefer independant small snack bars over the big chains though.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.

Stream: Ezio! <3
Posted on December 18, 2009 at 21:16:46 [Post link]

I used to work at McDonald's, and I haven't touched it since I quit 2 years ago. I love Wendy's Spicy Chicken Burger the most, it's great~!

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on December 20, 2009 at 3:32:45 [Post link]

In n Out.

It's a shame you non-california folk never get to enjoy it~

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on December 20, 2009 at 4:21:03 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Teej
In n Out.

It's a shame you non-california folk never get to enjoy it~

Having split a large amount of time between Ohio and California in the past year; I will attest to this. In-n-out is the most enjoyable fast-food place possible.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on December 20, 2009 at 4:23:53 [Post link]

Steak n' Shake is my favorite place to eat now, ever since I moved to Jacksonville. Besides that, I've got a real soft spot for Taco Bell.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on December 20, 2009 at 5:39:23 [Post link]

I am suddenly reminded of my last trip to Tennessee, where when asked for dinner, I suggested Steak 'n' Shake. The last meal we had there ran us about $40, so my parents said no, it was too expensive.

Which is why they went and spent $110 bucks at Red Lobster instead.

I was so frustrated with them that night.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on December 21, 2009 at 4:14:10 [Post link]

Yet another change...

Me and my cousine recently saw, Avatar, earlier today. Incredible movie, with that in mind, has anyone else seen it? Talk about the movie, without spoiling it for others.

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 21, 2009 at 4:45:15 [Post link]

My brother's seen it. He was tempted to kill the woman behind him in the theater during the finale.

I plan on going to see it when he goes again, but the next chance is Tuesday, in which I have a dental appointment scheduled, so I don't think it'll be possible for me then.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on December 21, 2009 at 6:16:35 [Post link]

I just saw it last night, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it.

I'm not going to lie to you, the movie's strength is not in the plot. It's in the technical side of things. The sounds and the sights are a wonder to behold. The world is imaginative and breathtaking. The CG is masterfully done.

The story was passable. It wasn't anything grand or memorable (or even original) but it was strong enough to carry.

All in all, it really just showed (to me) that James Cameron still has that imagination and wonderfully engrossing moviemaking talent.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on December 22, 2009 at 1:52:45 [Post link]

I'm probably going to see this one in a week or two. There's no rush. :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on December 27, 2009 at 4:56:09 [Post link]

New discussion people...

I was going to dedicate this new one to what ya'll got for christmas, but there is already a topic on it.

THEREFORE, I will go with my back-up idea.

Throughout all the christmas years, what particular presents will you always remember?

Me, I remember getting a LOG for christmas from my mom. It was ment to be a gag present, everybody got one that year. But, I managed to convert that ugly stump, into a dragon carving.

----------------------

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 27, 2009 at 14:02:37 [Post link]

The Wii, because of what we went through to get it.

Just me and mom sitting outside target waiting for it to open with some other people. It was a small group of people for the most part so it was a real cool thing. Us kids had DS' battling our pokemon and racing our Karts while sitting around a propane heater another family brought. The entire group held out spot and my mom and I did a coffee/ hot chocolate run for the entire group.

And I still had to wait for christmas to open it.

lol

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.

Posted on December 27, 2009 at 21:47:11 [Post link]

My Wii too, I got a piece of paper for christmas saying 'Good for one Wii... When we find one" It was my only gift from my parents that year, I was like, "Hey! I got a Wii! On a piece of PAPER!" It took my parents almost 3 months of searching before they got me one. Mine was the first one off the Wal-mart truck 8D

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 27, 2009 at 21:54:44 [Post link]

Hijacked the truck, I take it? D:

Uhm... this year, with the Wii, I suppose. With my dad passing away last month, we had no income, so I wasn't expecting anything at all, really. I wasn't even looking forward to Christmas with dad gone so soon. So it was a big shock to see an actual gift under the tree, and one in a moderately big box at that.

ImageImage

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.

Posted on December 27, 2009 at 21:55:51 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by RisingDragon
Hijacked the truck, I take it? D:

Uhm... this year, with the Wii, I suppose. With my dad passing away last month, we had no income, so I wasn't expecting anything at all, really. I wasn't even looking forward to Christmas with dad gone so soon. So it was a big shock to see an actual gift under the tree, and one in a moderately big box at that.

Aww, I'm really sorry for your loss D8

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on December 27, 2009 at 22:20:39 [Post link]

The NES, for it's place as the single item that got me started in the whole video games thing in the first place.

I also remember quite fondly getting the Lego Airport Shuttle kit several years ago. I've played with that one for a long time, and it's probably part of what gave me that fondness of trains I have to this day. :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Blink
Commander

Stream: MEDIC!
Posted on December 28, 2009 at 0:20:34 [Post link]

I remember becoming obsessed with the Wii and my Dad bought it on release, and I knew he had it and I knew where he was hiding it, but I still had to wait until Christmas to open it.

I also remember getting my GBA along with Wario Land 3--still on my top 5 favorite games of all time. Additionally, I remember getting Mega Man X4 which ended up starting my love for the Mega Man series.

The last one I remember well was getting the Gamecube when I was little and actually complaining that I really didn't want it--I still feel like a jerk about it today. I had only seen Luigi's Mansion being played over at a friend's house and it scared me, so I had no intention of getting one :P. I ended up liking it a lot and I felt horrible about my initial reaction.

What makes me a good Demoman?
If I were a bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I? Image

Arkane
Archangel

NetNavi:
Evangale.EXE
Z-license
Level: 69 [What's this?]
Posted on December 28, 2009 at 9:00:50 [Post link]

My best Christmas would definitely have to be from 96'. Me and my mom had been looking for the 94-95 Mega Man figures based off the cartoon for what seemed like forever. By that point in time, they were all discontinued, and impossible to find. We even went as far as calling Bandai, the makers of the figure line. Just when I had accepted that I was never going to get them, that Christmas, I opened up a fresh mint in package Mega Man, which my mom got from a co-worker while she was in Toronto. I opened it from the package right then and there and stared playing with it even though I still had other gifts to open, I was that enthralled. I was age 10 at the time, and I can't tell you how happy I was. :D

This was also the same Christmas I got a Sonic the Hedgehog Plush, which was also unexpected, as it came from the US.

Looking back, it's a shame we hadn't heard of eBay yet. :P

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on December 28, 2009 at 20:13:00 [Post link]

The same year that I got my log, was the same year I got some roadkill for my mom. :huh:

I told her I found her present on the street, she jokingly said, "great, you got me roadkill." I smiled and said yup.

As she opened it, her eyes brightened with ahw. It was a Shiny Black Rock with purple and green crystals sticking out of it. Today, she still has that rock. She is never going to get rid of it.

----------------------

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 30, 2009 at 11:01:15 [Post link]

Well, Christmas is easy, considering up to last year I never got anything for Christmas and this year I just got 10 bucks. Last year? Ummmm... well I got a whole pile of books, but I think the Annotated Chronicles of the... drat, I forgot the name of the trilogy, but all the titles had something to do with dragons and seasons and were written by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on January 4, 2010 at 19:06:18 [Post link]

A new discussion is at hand...

What one word do you think best describes you? Than explain to us why.

For myself, I have yet to find one. I want to say, unpredictable, but that is not entirely true. Unless someone here has a word they think best describes me, good luck.

----------------------

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Posted on January 4, 2010 at 19:20:28 [Post link]

Perfectionist.

I'll spend an absurd amount of time on a project if I even think there is something wrong with it. When Team Fortress 2 was having a propaganda poster contest, I finished the project and then did nothing but stare at it for hours, convinced there was something wrong, even though everyone said it looked really good and had a chance at winning.

Anyone who's talked to me on steam can attest to this since I asked EVERYONE for opinions on it.

Arkane
Archangel

NetNavi:
Evangale.EXE
Z-license
Level: 69 [What's this?]
Posted on January 4, 2010 at 20:40:54 [Post link]

I don't think I have just one word that describes me. I think my mood, personality, and attitude changes quite often. I'll chose the one trait that has had the longest staying power in my life:

Sensitive.

I'm always there to help people out when they are feeling down. I'm very considerate of others and their feelings, and can help them through the worst times. However this trait can also be a weakness. Trying to be nice all the time, especially where it isn't valid, will give people the impression that you are a pushover, and given the selflessness of your nature, you usually don't do anything about it, and this gives others the impression that their disrespecting and unappreciative behavior towards you is perfectly acceptable. I've taken a lot of crap from people over the years. But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that being nice isn't always the right thing to do. Bullshit still happens, and you need to be able to deal with that too, even if requires you to be "mean", so you can put the bad in it's place.

I also don't take to kindly to criticism, blame, and other people trying to help me, or tell me what to do.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on January 7, 2010 at 4:37:24 [Post link]

Narcissist.

Really, no matter how hard I try, which isn't at all, I can't help but like myself more than almost everyone else I know.

It's a painful existence. Woe is me.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on January 7, 2010 at 17:47:29 [Post link]

Self-defeating.

I often do things that end up giving the opposite result of what I wish to accomplish, I procrastinate a lot and not even because I am lazy but because I can and my mind is an imaginative little bastard that seems to work independently from me and causes me to get filled with all sorts of creative ideas and imagery at moments I least need it. Furthermore, I blab out thoughts right out of my mouth (or even typing them up) so fast that I didn't really get any time to think those things through, and insodoing end up saying (or typing) something that hurts the other person, embarrasses me, or just makes me come across as "lame". Lastly, I also refuse to do a lot of things or a lot of "extra" things for both school and chores and internet boards purely because I instantly try to find a way to do it the "smart" way so that I have to do as little as possible in the easiest sort of way, but insodoing end up choosing a hard path or miss out on certain things. 'Tis also the source of me being a little forgetful at times and flunking exams I otherwise likely could've gotten through with ease.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on January 8, 2010 at 19:27:03 [Post link]

Imaginative

I have an over-active imagination, even while I am watching TV, or playing a video game. My mind is always coming up with new things to create. Such as story creating, Boss ideas for Mega Man games, what to make for a romantic dinner. (if it ever happens)

----------------------

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Posted on January 11, 2010 at 16:22:22 [Post link]

New discussion, once again...

There are many, many birds out there in the world. Which one is your favorite. I feel I already know the which is most popular, but mine has to be the Bird of Paradise. It lives in Indonesia.

----------------------

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.

Posted on January 11, 2010 at 20:44:54 [Post link]

I like Ravens and Crows the most, I know it's two, but I like them just about the same. Black birds ftw <3

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on January 11, 2010 at 22:39:02 [Post link]

Deinonychus.

... what? Its a bird.

Sort of.

ImageImage

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on January 15, 2010 at 23:42:05 [Post link]

Peacocks and flamingos.

Pages: 1 ... 7 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 ... 25 ... 31 ... 37 ... 41

New topic Reply