Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack

What? No post about how you're so awesome that others feel the need to flee in shame? I'm disappointed!

I thought it was so obvious that it didn't need to be said. :)

But you were being sarcastic about leaving, r-right?

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Ribitta
Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack

What? No post about how you're so awesome that others feel the need to flee in shame? I'm disappointed!

I thought it was so obvious that it didn't need to be said. :)

But you were being sarcastic about leaving, r-right?
If he's not, make Morphman a mod.

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:
That's enough, Mega.

Don't you dare tell the forum nun what he should and shouldn't do, boy.

You don't scare me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
Thou shalt not speaketh fiery arrows to cast upon thine superiors.

[Edited on 27-2-2006 by Spider777]

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Spider777

Quote:
Quote:
That's enough, Mega.

Don't you dare tell the forum nun what he should and shouldn't do, boy.

You don't scare me.

[Edited on 27-2-2006 by Spider777] [/quote]
Trust me you did NOT want to just say that.

Quote:
originally posted by Ribitta
You were being sarcastic right?

WEll is the sky blue? Necro isn't just going to do that and leave even I know that.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Oh Dranzer, Dranzer, Dranzer..you're so right. :lol:

I need to draw you sometime.

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Oh Dranzer, Dranzer, Dranzer..you're so right. :lol:

I need to draw you sometime.

You still don't sacre me... I eat guys up like the one IN YOUR SIG!

[Edited on 27-2-2006 by Spider777]

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

>.>
<.<

Spider, you REALLY aren't making yourself very popular around here. You annoy people with your "n00b Hunting" and then you go and (try to) insult TWO of the most respected members here! (Hollow and MegaX) Now, I'm not telling you to suck up to anyone, but what I am saying is that there are some people it isn't wise to say some things to.

Meh. You're funny, though. Making yourself Mr. Popular by going out your way trying to tell people what to do and what not to do, even if they happen to be the top poster etc. :lol: Has a certain...humour to it.

BTW, Necro, you are the master of suspense (and pretty much everything else around here :rolleyes: ). You have yet to say whether or not that was sarcasm!

[Edited on 27/2/06 by Samsara]

Banned
1140 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Samsara
>.>
<.<

Spider, you REALLY aren't making yourself very popular around here. You annoy people with your "n00b Hunting" and then you go and (try to) insult TWO of the most respected members here! (Hollow and MegaX) Now, I'm not telling you to suck up to anyone, but what I am saying is that there are some people it isn't wise to say some things to.

Meh. You're funny, though. Making yourself Mr. Popular by going out your way trying to tell people what to do and what not to do, even if they happen to be the top poster etc. :lol: Has a certain...humour to it.

BTW, Necro, you are the master of suspense (and pretty much everything else around here :rolleyes: ). You have yet to say whether or not that was sarcasm!

[Edited on 27/2/06 by Samsara] [/quote]He won't be top poster in the end.:cool:
I've already taken the title member of the day! Look at the rate I'm posting! About the topic.... Zane's back!

django
halo freak
Inactive
363 posts

I can tell you why people are leaving: its because of the "new" members makeing random toipcs and spamming alot and just get tired of haveing those people around and leave. I have all ready told some people and some just spam to annoy people and its getting worse when you people see a "spam" toipc report it then tell the people what they need to do to stop spamming.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by django
I can tell you why people are leaving: its because of the "new" members makeing random toipcs and spamming alot and just get tired of haveing those people around and leave. I have all ready told some people and some just spam to annoy people and its getting worse when you people see a "spam" toipc report it then tell the people what they need to do to stop spamming.

They are talking about members that have been there awile, not newbs

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
That's enough, Mega.

You're joking, you're joking. I can't believe my ears! Will someone shut this guy up? I'm drowning in my tears!

That's enough is it? I'd bow to you and worship you also, but I remembered. Who the hell gave you the right to dictate what I can and can't do?

Now look, I consider myself reasonable. If you had bothered to tell me why you thought that was enough then I would have listened. But for now, however, I'm going to make an ass out of the both of us and assume that you are an idiot.

Anyway I think it's just so cute to see you try and bee all authoratative and intimidating to senior members, especially when it makes you out to be one of the biggest hypocrites here.

I told you once that you have potential. Don't fuck it up.

BTW, posts don't earn you respect Spider. That's something you have to earn, but I gotta say. It ain't looking pretty for you.

[Edited on 2/28/2006 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

A rising post count is not a happy post count, Spider. A Big Rising Post Count of 04, maybe, but not just a rising one.:lol: Half of your posts in a day are spent restating something else you have already said, fighting, threatening, or doing the hypocritical n00bhunting (although you seem to say you're not one, you're trying to be). I know, I've been saying it too much nowadays, but ya gots ta gots ta gots ta shape up.

I had high hopes for you too once, you know.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6346 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Spider777 and Mega X.exe, knock it off and carry on through PMs. People don't care about your petty fights.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Right, of course. I make one reply and I get in trouble. Whatever, I'm done.

[Edited on 2/28/2006 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I never thought he had potential, I can see through illusions, man. I have dubbed him Kiryu the second.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
I never thought he had potential, I can see through illusions, man. I have dubbed him Kiryu the second.

Kinda like how Napoleon's son Louis Napoleon dubbed himself Napoleon III. Wait Napoleon I to Napoleon III Where the hell is Napoleon II. *slaps self for being so off-topic*

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Quote:

Kinda like how Napoleon's son Louis Napoleon dubbed himself Napoleon III. Wait Napoleon I to Napoleon III Where the hell is Napoleon II. *slaps self for being so off-topic*

*Also off-topic*

It was his cousin, and Napoleon's son was supposed to be the II. However, he never got really up high. Thanks to papa Napoleon.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

That and Napoleon's son died of tuberculosis. I think? :lol:

Napoleon III was officially said to be Louis Bonaparte's son. Take that however you will. :)

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

Let's talk about Napolen DYNAMITE.
Necro, you know you double posted, right?

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Nope. Morphman then Necro. No double post.

And I don't suggest talking about anything than people leaving :-/

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Samsara

[Edited on 27/2/06 by Samsara] [/quote]

Of course it wasn't sarcasm. I was completely serious. I left this board and I no longer post here. :)

Banned
1140 posts

As soon as Doc comes... See ya suckas!

im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

Simple reason why people leave.... They grew outa megaman. They start hating everyone here. They got bored of it. Or an odd reason

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I think most people are afraid of Necro's awesomeness, and leave because they cannot stand against it.

im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

Quote:
I think most people are afraid of Necro's awesomeness, and leave because they cannot stand against it.
who is this necro guy i dont think i ever seen him

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
-1484 post
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Originally posted by im odd
Quote:

Necro is one of the Mods:cool:

Anyways, looks like no one else has left. YAY! Well, aside from Nick, whom was banned...

~Juno~

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Juno
Quote:
Originally posted by im odd
Quote:

Anyways, looks like no one else has left. YAY! Well, aside from Nick, whom was banned...

~Juno~
You say it like it's a bad thing.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking.

And oh Juno, you know from now on I'm not going to bother reading your posts because they're in purple and impossible to read without highlighting. Great idea you had there.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Hah, I binge vacation so much I could just die one day and none of you would be able to tell the difference.
Not that many of you would miss me anyway, I haven't left much of a mark here, I'm afraid.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

I must admit, I do not post as much as I did before. I still get on when I have time though. I can understand if people take time off from interordi (the church) and never come back. (The sinners)
Just a theory.

doc.mad
ultimate cookie eater
Inactive
129 posts

I seem to go alot then come back one time I was gone a year because my destop was screwing up and I chould go on the internet,well I got it working but I had an impossible to enter pasword and ya know I don't remember how I got back here but I'm here mybe that why sometimes it's sad (wimper) (wimper) wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnboowoo!

I LIKE PIE
i like pie pie pie pie going down
down now right into my belly if you
love pie clap your hands ,calp,calp
if you like pie clap your hands ,calp
,clap apple cinmon pecon,apple cinmon
pecon,apple cinmon and apple cinmon apple cinmon and pecon,clap,clap

don't forget chun lee's legendary legs, Image thanks again for banner slash