Interordi Menu
Locked This topic is locked.
Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238094:
Originally posted by DainR13 Hi I just got banned and need help I am very sorry for swearing and grief group it will never happen again this I have been feeling very depressed the last three weeks and are argument triggered it it is being delt with its self but it would mean the world to me to be unbanned especially in these hard times this server was the only thing making me happy with out it my depression will most definitely get much much worse :mad: :cry:

I take coplite responsibility for this

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238094:
Originally posted by DainR13 Hi I just got banned and need help I am very sorry for swearing and grief group it will never happen again this I have been feeling very depressed the last three weeks and are argument triggered it it is being delt with its self but it would mean the world to me to be unbanned especially in these hard times this server was the only thing making me happy with out it my depression will most definitely get much much worse :mad: :cry:

It was me

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238094:

This is the worst thing I have ever felt and if so please make accommodations I am am amazing person

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238094:

Sorry for going on and on but this server was the best thing I have ever played on with my friends

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238094:

Now that this has happened I already feel much more depressed than earlier :cry:

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238094:

I want to hurt myself

Banned
23 posts

Here is the full story I got on and put down signs to ask lemon to move his bridge thing because it was directly in front of my house he then refused to move it so I got mad and started placing signs he then asked me to remove them so I did then itachi said no greifing after I removed the signs I was then banned for blocking the path so lemon wouldn’t follow me itachi then banned me I then got mad and threw my mouse the swore on the discord next I got banned from discord too I then threw my mouse again and broke it salted the door went upstairs and started to throw things and flipped and almost broke the table I then spent the next hour crying now here I am trying to get unbanned as I am indecent although I made a few mistakes I need this otherwise I am quite lonely especially with COVID I can’t visit instead this is how I visit I am just about to burst into tears just writing this you guys are an awesome community the I love being a part of so please please unban me even if it is a part time ban I am fine with it I hasten feel happy there witch has also helped me with my depression there are too many was to explain how I feel I am super sad and disappointed in my self as well I am sorry for what I did my friends all want me back so badly if you could help it would make me feel so so so much better and help my depression much better than continuously thinking about it and not gaveling a good life please please please unban me I am very sad and depressed :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad:

Banned
23 posts

I am also on pc and my friend is on mobile plz hep :cry:

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6391 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Hello Dain,

Unfortunately, given that you were warned, got a temporary ban, were kicked off then jumped into Discord to scream obscenities at us means that the ban will stay. You were told multiple times to back down and chose to ignore all of that, and the consequences are yours to bear.

It's important to learn when to walk away from a situation to cool down. Just disconnecting from the game for the night would have probably helped a lot. Now, take some time away, maybe from Minecraft if you need to, and think things over. That attitude that you showed is not welcomed around here.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238110:
Originally posted by Doctacosa Hello Dain,

Unfortunately, given that you were warned, got a temporary ban, were kicked off then jumped into Discord to scream obscenities at us means that the ban will stay. You were told multiple times to back down and chose to ignore all of that, and the consequences are yours to bear.

It's important to learn when to walk away from a situation to cool down. Just disconnecting from the game for the night would have probably helped a lot. Now, take some time away, maybe from Minecraft if you need to, and think things over. That attitude that you showed is not welcomed around here.

I am going through some things right now and need to to think even if I can get back on in like a month is fine I just am not happy I broke my mouse because of you baning me as a table you can unban me or replace the things that were broken

:mad:

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238110:

I can’t control my depression right now so I would really really love to talk and eventually get back on

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238110:

Without this my depression will get worse as it already has in the past hour :cry:

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238110:

I am so so sorry This situation made me destroy the house and make me and even my mom cry

:cry: :cry:

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238114:
Originally posted by DainR13
Quote from post #238110:

I am so so sorry This situation made me destroy the house and make me and even my mom cry

:cry: :cry:

I am crying now

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238110:

You need to thing about me and my mental health as well Me and all of my friends think that this is not fair and agreed that I made a mistake and it will never happen again

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6391 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Dain, stop. Now. You are not helping your case with the constant spam, if anything you're proving again and again that you're not willing to listen. I gave you a very reasonable reply while others would have banned you directly, so I suggest you accept it and move on.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238110:

I will agree to back away from Minecraft and hop back on when I feel better and get my mental health under control as long as you unban me I hope you understand my friends all want me back succulent_lemon tonyromas and outward moose please I will take a break for a couple months and get back on soon this is the worst I have ever felt in my life :cry: :vomit:

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238117:
Originally posted by Doctacosa Dain, stop. Now. You are not helping your case with the constant spam, if anything you're proving again and again that you're not willing to listen. I gave you a very reasonable reply while others would have banned you directly, so I suggest you accept it and move on.

I am crying :cry:

Banned
23 posts

Quote from post #238117:
Originally posted by Doctacosa Dain, stop. Now. You are not helping your case with the constant spam, if anything you're proving again and again that you're not willing to listen. I gave you a very reasonable reply while others would have banned you directly, so I suggest you accept it and move on.

Bye forever jerk I tried to come tan agreement

Banned
1 post

Unban DainR13 he made a very bad decision but is very sorry and said it will never happen again ^_^

LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
71 posts

DainR13 already received his answer, and the ban will not be undone. There will be no more discussion regarding it.

• Itachi

mossbag
Lil' metool
4 posts

Hi i was misbehaving last time i was online and got a permanent ban, I am sorry and I am now reformed. I wish to be re-instated in the server as it is the best server I have been on.

Mossbag

LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
71 posts

Hello Mossbag,

Due to the circumstances of your ban, and that you came onto discord afterwards to continuously fight it, the ban will not be undone.

• Itachi

mossbag
Lil' metool
4 posts

Quote from post #238124:
Originally posted by LordItachi Hello Mossbag,

Due to the circumstances of your ban, and that you came onto discord afterwards to continuously fight it, the ban will not be undone.

• Itachi

I am genuinely sorry for that, there's no excuse for my previous behaviour and I just hope you give one chance to prove that I have grown up and that I am worthy of being un-banned. I do, however, understand why you don't want me back and I respect that.

Sincerely, Mossbag

aisslingg
Lil' metool
1 post

i want to apologize to the creators for what i said i didn’t finish making the account and i didn’t read the rules :angel:

DragonA
Lil' metool
2 posts

Hello! This is DragonADad managing my son's account. He is 7, and this is the first whitelisted server we have played on. He said he was mining in what was an unlit cave, no torches, or clear visual that someone owned the land. He broke what looked like a spawner, and then he saw a crafting table and realized that maybe it wasn't. Not sure if he is perma banned, 3 day, or what, but hoping we can jump back on together. He is loving the world and the builds. Our biggest question is how do you decipher between someone's property while mining, or collecting blocks, and blocks that are up for grabs? I almost cut down some trees in need of wood before we realized they were clearly part of someones forest they built. Anyway, any help would be great, so we can be the best server members possible!

Thanks!

P.S. And thanks for running such a great family friendly server, I really do appreciate the time and effort it takes.

LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
71 posts

Hello DragonADad,

The ban itself was due to a hole dug through the wall of the initial spawn town. Sometimes it does get difficult to tell if something is man-made, or natural. The best way to be completely sure is to ask staff. Dragon's ban will be undone.

-Itachi

DragonA
Lil' metool
2 posts

Thank you kindly, Itachi! DragonA has a date a little later today with another user to continue to get acclimated!

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6391 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

All ban appeals should now be posted in the Ban Appeals forum.