The pages with the maps for Mega Man ZX and Mega Man ZX Advent have been looked over. The maps are now shown properly following the in-game names and the order in which you should encounter the various areas (ZX Advent only).
The first pages are now live on the official site for Mega Man 10 on Capcom Japan's website. Most notably, the first trailer for the game is available. In a very similar way to Mega Man 9's own trailer, the preview shows the outlines of the 8 robot masters along with various gameplay clips and music segments.
This month's issue of Nintendo Power brings us news of the Classic Series' tenth installment! Some notes that have been revealed:
- Mega Man is looking for a vaccine-making device to fight the 'Robotenza', which causes robots to overheat and go crazy
- play as Proto Man right from the start
- third playable character yet to be revealed
- computer-themed stage with mouse pointer enemies that draw boxes to throw at you, color-changing disappearing blocks, power treadmills and more
- lava level, vertically oriented, lava pools, block shaped enemies that can duplicate themselves, conveyor belts that push you down
- Sheep Man: turns into 4 clouds that hover above and attack with lightning, earn Thunder Wool for lightning attacks
- features an easy mode
All this info comes from the preview scan from the official nintendo power site's main page, so more information will be added as it becomes available.
Source: Nintendo Power
After last week announcement of Dr. Light joining us to report on the ongoing news, one more person will step in the fray! Teej, another long-time site visitor, will be participating to cover the games, the related products, and more!