Interordi Menu
im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

Its Glide for me he just looks deformed.

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Reina Del Taco
I think... ZERO.EXE! He looks really stupid...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zero is the coolest ever!

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

chaotix07
Undernet King
Inactive
77 posts

Your double posting!:madgo:

[Edited on 20-3-2006 by chaotix07]

Banned
252 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by im odd
Quote:
lol,there is no zero in BBN

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by megaman x rocks!
Quote:
Quote:
lol,there is no zero in BBN

Actually, there IS. In Transmission, I think. It's for the Cube.

Oh, and Odd, I expect you to respect others' opinions and keep the double-posting to a minimum. Which means 0.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

chaotix07
Undernet King
Inactive
77 posts

colorman looks really stupid! :D

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Its Glide for me he just looks deformed.

I disagree Glide is a butler navi hes not supposed to look cool.Although he is awfully weak.

Megaman_501
Pro skater
Inactive
74 posts

GutsMan, Roll(her neck is waaaaay too long), BubbleMan, Gospel (geez first of all navis have to have common sense. Second of all his name's so stupid, i barf when i mention it :D)
uh.... AirMan looks like a robot with a blob instead of a head,
MagnetMan is just a mutant made outta magnets and the only not-so-good thing about Protoman is that his hair is too long.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ Tony hawk's underground 2 roolz! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

The guys I think look stupid are the following. Bubbleman (fag), Those Volt viruses, Clownman, and Blizzardman.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

1. Gospel is no Navi.

2. ClownMan.EXE doesn't exist.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Bubble Man fails at life. Nuff said.

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Zero.EXE, he is butt ugly! And Bubbleman, Magicman, If they removed that weird yellowish thing from his face, he'd look much cooler.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I hate this topic so much. I really do. There's no way to get rid of it, because technically it's a valid topic, but the topic is just festering in stupidity. There's so many rebuttals I want to make to everyone, but I can't do a thing, because it's literally your choice as to what you want to think about a navi. Personally, I can't even respond to the topic at hand. There is no stupid looking navi. The greatest thing the Battle Network has going for it is nice, consistent character designs, and personally, I haven't even disliked one of them.

So like I said, it's really your choice. But I'm getting sick of hearing how much everyone hates Bubbleman.EXE. He was a great character who played exactly the role intended for him, utilizing a more unique strategy than any of the other aquatic navis, save maybe Sharkman.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

He may be oh-so-unique, but I'm allowed to hate him.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

This topic is making me pity Bubbleman. Its not his fault he was created weak. And for the record Blizardman dosnt look stupid( The idea of a skiing snowman navi is stupid). As for fridgeman the idea of a fighting midget fridge navi is totaly wrong. Even though I supported Blizzardman cause he's a ice navi dosnt mean I'll support Fridgeman. Since he's so small he looks like a mini fridge or a cooler with ahelves they should've called him MiniFridgeman or Coolerman. I'm I also the only one who hates Numberman and Toadman?

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Glacierman
This topic is making me pity Bubbleman. Its not his fault he was created weak. And for the record Blizardman dosnt look stupid( The idea of a skiing snowman navi is stupid). As for fridgeman the idea of a fighting midget fridge navi is totaly wrong. Even though I supported Blizzardman cause he's a ice navi dosnt mean I'll support Fridgeman. Since he's so small he looks like a mini fridge or a cooler with ahelves they should've called him MiniFridgeman or Coolerman. I'm I also the only one who hates Numberman and Toadman?

1) Numberman is awesome if you know how to use him right.

2) Hopping around as Toadman is fun!

One thing I hated is that they changed BeastMan's' name to SavageMan in the anime.

Edited by DreamSword on May 20, 2006 at 21:57:38.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamSword
Quote:

1) Numberman is awesome if you know how to use him right.

2) Hopping around as Toadman is fun!

One thing I hated is that they changed BeastMan's' name to SavageMan in the anime.

Edited by DreamSword on May 20, 2006 at 21:57:38.

One, I didnt mention Beastman.
Two, I wish they kept the name Beastman( Savageman dosnt sound right) so I agree with you about the changing.
Three, Toadmans a dude yet in battle he looks like hes wearing a skirt(gay navi alert back away from the navi cause I know you people might also hate gay people like I hate them).
Four, Numberman will always be weak.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

And the topic takes a quick turn toward hatred of people who have different lifestyles.

Getting back on topic, Bubbleman's worthless, Blizzardman's worthless, and they probably changed Beastman's name to fit the lip synching.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
I hate this topic so much. I really do. There's no way to get rid of it, because technically it's a valid topic, but the topic is just festering in stupidity. There's so many rebuttals I want to make to everyone, but I can't do a thing, because it's literally your choice as to what you want to think about a navi. Personally, I can't even respond to the topic at hand. There is no stupid looking navi. The greatest thing the Battle Network has going for it is nice, consistent character designs, and personally, I haven't even disliked one of them.

So like I said, it's really your choice. But I'm getting sick of hearing how much everyone hates Bubbleman.EXE. He was a great character who played exactly the role intended for him, utilizing a more unique strategy than any of the other aquatic navis, save maybe Sharkman.

There are no true BN fans who have the ability to not dislike any of the character besides loving to hate them anymore.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

For one Clownman is another name for Colorman. Why pity Bubbleman, he ran away from a fight. Also he does the lowest tricks ever on the show.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

1. No, ColoredMan is ColoredMan. There has never been any real ClownMan in the EXE series and never will there be one. CircusMan and ColoredMan only come close to it.

2. BubbleMan is actually a really smart guy. He know his weaknesses and accepts the fact he can't beat you with the power he possesses, so he uses the many tricks he knows.
And the fact that he ran away from a fight shows that for another time: he knows you're probably going to delete him if he'd fight you, so he chose to run and live another day.

What you prefer to fight dumb-ass mofos like, for example, GutsMan?

Banned
4 posts

I dont like Roll that much. Us females are supposed to have big boobs and it looks like she has none. My boobs are big unlike Roll's. Whats the point on having a female with no boobs( She couldve gotten a cyber-surgery to get boobs). For one of my birthdays I gotten plastic surgery to increase mine for my present.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

Blazen
Vv
Inactive
-48 post

Thats..............nice............

I got a new one, Tenguman. He looks like a bird, it makes me laugh.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

"The Tengu is the patron of martial arts in the form of a bird. The Tengu knows all of martial arts from one side to the other, so it's an expert of all it's shapes and forms."

Blazen
Vv
Inactive
-48 post

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
"The Tengu is the patron of martial arts in the form of a bird. The Tengu knows all of martial arts from one side to the other, so it's an expert of all it's shapes and forms."

Ack! If I knew that, he'd be excused! He is now though.

Wait, Tenguman isn't a navi yet is he?

Edited by Blazen on May 21, 2006 at 14:33:45.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Tenguman.Exe debuts in Faltzer and/or Greiga. :)

Along with Drillman and Chargeman, if memory serves. And a few others.

Megaman_501
Pro skater
Inactive
74 posts

Quote:
You guys are forgeting Numberman that nerdy wimpy navi.

Are you crazy? Hemay be a wimp but he sells good chips. I got a customswrd from him, and a recov 120!

Edited by Megaman_501 on May 21, 2006 at 15:40:33.

Megaman_501
Pro skater
Inactive
74 posts

gospel is a navi in mmbn2. he is sean's navi, isnt he?

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Megaman_501
gospel is a navi in mmbn2. he is sean's navi, isnt he?

No, FreezeMan is. Gospel is the name of Sean's pet dog.

pual
White Shade
239 posts

You can sopposedly fight Zero the first time in 3 after you beat alpha omega,you would go to where you fought serenade then go to the very back,so yes he is in the the series.
but back on topic. CLOUDMAN.my friends call him POOFY BUTT
for a reason anyone can see.

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

‎"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!