Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
ElecGutsV3
Golden-Guts
Inactive
228 posts

IS this game any better than MMBN? So far I think MMBN is the best Capcom can do on a GBA if MegamanZero is better I'll get it.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

The Mega Man Battle Network forum is NOT where all of your questions should go!!

~ Moves ~

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

IF you like games like metroid fusion then buy that game. It really was worth it. The bad thing was the blood was erased.

Rush152
Lil\' Metool
Inactive
375 posts

Yea, no blood effects make it look a bit wrong.... Everything just breaks and yea..

yay found my siggy :D

ElecGutsV3
Golden-Guts
Inactive
228 posts

Sorry Cossack, well I never liked the Metroid games, so I guess I wont get it...

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Nah........just download it off the 'net and get an emulator called Visual Boy Advance........it's a good game, and I'm real damn sure you can get a translated Jap game with blood off of the 'net.......I tried, but my computer's too damn slow.......and It's a Pentium 4. Sad, huh? :D

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Tahoma] *sigh*
retards....
[/font]

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

*sigh*

Damn tigers...............never liked them.........they just........suck.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
*sigh*

Damn tigers...............never liked them.........they just........suck.

[font=Tahoma] Well, you're free to leave anytime you want, pal. The exit's right in front of you [/font]:rolleyes:

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

--; *bops Dover* Last time I checked, it was a no-no to talk about roms here!

Anyway, blood wasn't edited out in my copy of Megaman Zero... there was some of it, alright, but not all of it. x.x;

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

@____@...........Ow...............Well, poo. I have a ROM for my copy, and I was surprised that it had a high quality because I got it off the net the day it came out............

If you want to get the game the "right" way, then by all means, buy it. Never, however, get DBZ: the Legacy of Goku though..............beat it in an hour without cheating..........so sad...............

ElecGutsV3
Golden-Guts
Inactive
228 posts

I just downloaded it, too bad i don't understand Japanese... Well the game isn't bad, but i want to know if he can upgrade his armor like MMX?

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Nope. Only weapons.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Kia, are you sure there was blood? I don't have any and niether does my friend, and he has a "Legal" copy of the game, the kind you plug into your gameboy. maybe the US is just too protective of the children..........I'm a young adult, and that just sucks for me. I need unedited things to play or watch them in all of their glory.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

I'll have to check again. :P Maybe my brain was scrambled because of the thongs. XD

But I'm pretty sure there was blood... O.o;

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

I've played the game for the visual gameboy advance.Fred has it I've played it.It is quite fun and he has it with blood.You'll have to ask him.But it is my favorite Megaman game.

Wee. x.o Uhh. . . [Insert smart idea for isgnature here] And uhh. . . A quote from my hero, The Punisher. :D

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Here's whatcha do. If you rich, buy the game, and just get a ROM compy off the net. :)

ElecGutsV3
Golden-Guts
Inactive
228 posts

I am thinking about buying it, since I am kind of into it now. I just want to know the story line and I played on the emulator and ran into this green guy that looks like Zero, Who is He? He was hard to beat...

Jason6377
The Digital Sword Master
Inactive
652 posts

Buy it it is good! But it depends to see if mmbn is better or not:miam:

Being sensible, calm, fresh and cool leads to victory-Protoman EXE

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ElecGutsV3
I just downloaded it, too bad i don't understand Japanese... Well the game isn't bad, but i want to know if he can upgrade his armor like MMX?
Too bad that's illegal, you mean!!!!!:mad::mad::madgo::madgo::madgo::mad::madgo:

Bagman
Robot master
Inactive
94 posts

In all honesty, Megaman Zero wasn't all that great. They bill it as the "hardest" MM yet, but it's really only hard if you're going for an S Rank on every mission. Even without the upgrades, the bosses are super easy due to highly repetitive patterns, and the level design is so lackluster in the respect that every level is basically just a straight line. =\ I'd really only reccommend it if you're desperate for a new GBA game, or if you're a huge Megaman enthusiast.

Sometimes I wonder, what if we took the warning labels off of everything? Can you imagine how much more entertaining life would be?

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.
Inactive
683 posts

yeah there is some blood in the game, i should know, i have it:) in the beginning, when the hunters get killed, if you look very closely, you can see a splotch of blood come out of their heads... and i'm still having some trouble with x, and finding jackson....

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Why did you revive this?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

And why did you reply??? And why did I reply???

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Phatman where can I download megaman zero?

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Violation of Rule #5

Quote:
5- No ROM and warez requests / links. Asking for ROMs or warez, and giving links to such files will not be tolerated. This also applies to emulators. While those are technically legal, they are used with the purpose of using illegal games. If you are interested in a game, you don't download it, you buy it. ROM hacks are allowed if you post only about a patch (in IPS format). Hacked ROMs fall in the "ROM" category. All illegal software is affected by this rule.

I won't report you though. I'll give you a chance to edit your post first.

EDIT: You have until tomorrow at 3:00 PM in Washington state time. Before I Reprt you

[Edited on 11/6/2003 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Well, if you want to get the ROM copy with blood (The Jap. one), first get the American one, understand what they say and beat it, then get the Jap. one and you would know what they are saying and the story, but now you have blood! Or someone could do a ROM hack...:D

Hmm... I can hack my GBA games... Yes.. YES...

master zero
zero knight
Inactive
59 posts

this is getting weird by the second or minute

Sleepy EXE
Robot master
Inactive
84 posts

I liked the First MM zero(I haven't played the second one yet:cry:)Um any way It is kinda realy easy but fun I mean I beat it 5 times before I desided to trade it in!!(It was that good, for me,)

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature. "

I fall through life like a whisper in time.