Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
SuperGoku4
Don't worry, I'm not dead!
Inactive
394 posts

I'm in 9th grade, and I'm looking at different colleges for when I graduate or dual enroll in 11th and 12th grade. So, then I was asking around about good colleges for web design. I learned alot about people when they told me about their colleges and degrees. So, what college did you guys (18+ year olds, of course) go to? And what degree did you get?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

It would be nice if you specified in your posts where in the world you happen to live. I'm not sure that you want to move completely across you country, or move to another one!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

I am in the process of applying to the Lancaster School of Art and Design.
Evidently that's supposed to be good.
(Lancaster, PA)

SuperGoku4
Inactive
394 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
It would be nice if you specified in your posts where in the world you happen to live. I'm not sure that you want to move completely across you country, or move to another one!

Completely forgot:P I live in Deltona, Florida. I'm looking at going to DBCC (Daytona Beach Community College) or the ATC (Advance Technology Center). The ATC is a sub-campus of DBCC. My dream college would be MIT (Massachusetts Institue of Technology), but that's a hard school to get into to.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

SuperGoku4
Inactive
394 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
Trust me on this. Go to any rinkydink college near you. Go for two years, get your two year degree, THEN go to a nicer college for the remainder. They'll see that you're already committed to your course, and depending on how well you did the first two years, you can become eligible for ALL KINDS of grants, loans and special perks at the larger college.

PS I hear Tampa University is pretty good down there.

That's what my mom has been advising me to do. I was thinking of going to DBCC for two years, and then going to the Florida Institue of Technology or the Art Institue in Fort Lauderdale. Both have great web design programs.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

I go to NWMSU, but, a really good electronics college would be DeVry university. They have a major for video game design as well.