I chose Lloyd. Even thou Zelos is real hilarious Lloyd is the person i use most

[Edited on 30-11-2005 by megaman_exe87]

Maplestory people come to http://www.youtube.com
and typ in maplestory/maple story

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet

Stream: Wha wha wheeee wha wheee~
Posted on November 29, 2005 at 12:42:20 [Post link]

I guess Lloyd was my favorite overall... (color scheme :P )
Colette was probably my favorite girl of the series.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on November 29, 2005 at 13:04:51 [Post link]

Tie between Kratos and Genis.

Kratos is just good with both magic AND swords, and I love both of those. He also is the 'dark, mysterious' kinda guy, and that always has me listening carefully for clues. Even after he left the party, when he showed up, I was happy.
I hate it that Zelos was the guy with the same abilities. Come ON! He looks more like a woman than Michael Jackson!

And Genis, heck, the parts with him and Presea were just cute. Admit it. Plus, magic. I just love magic. Plus I have a wise-@$$ guy in class whom Genis reminds me of kinda. Well, the wiseass part. His personality is more like mine, actually. I like that.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on November 29, 2005 at 17:05:59 [Post link]

Regal... just cuz I thought he was cool. (Do I need another reason?)

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Stream: Ask me about GSCOM!
Posted on November 29, 2005 at 20:03:26 [Post link]

Torn between Regal and Sheena, but I think I'll go with Regal. That's a just-plain-awesome fighting style using just the feet (it looks pretty dynamic). He's also got fairly good character and a few funny little situations. He does tend to act like he's Lloyd's dad too often though. :lol:

Well... Sheena's pretty hawt, above all other reasons. :P But besides that, I just like her personality better than the other girls' (although Collette's was good too and Presea's was original). Also, she was still in my main party later on (Lloyd, Regal, Sheena, and Raine were the usuals). And also, since there's no pirates present, her l33t ninjutsu puts her pretty high on the list.

But man, Regal's fighting style is just plain awesome.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Ray
Chocobo

Stream: Can i kill you?
Posted on November 29, 2005 at 20:46:30 [Post link]

i always pick Lloyd. he's my favorite. i always prefer to go head-on. that's why i always use the Z-saber in MMZ

Blazen
Vv

Stream: Fighting is reeeeeaaaaally not my thing.
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 12:14:40 [Post link]

Kratos. "Lloyd I am your father." "Dad, don't flippen quote anymore. I't s annoying." "I don't care who you are that's funny right there." Holy crap what was that?

Ribitta
Rampant

Stream: An evil wizard did it.
Posted on December 1, 2005 at 20:18:59 [Post link]

I hope to get this game considering how many people like it........

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Stream: Where am I?
Posted on December 5, 2005 at 20:06:16 [Post link]

I say Kratos. He cool. And he should have p0wned Lloyd, although the game would have sucked after that because the storyline wouldn't be able to advance.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 13, 2005 at 19:11:46 [Post link]

Okay, I just HAVE to do this.

Because I have a new favo char! Step aside Genis, and Kratos as well, here comes...

Spoiler (highlight to read):

MITHOS!
Yup, that's him. Why is he in a spoiler you ask? Simple, it could spoil stuff. Now, I suggest that might just stop with this spoiler and don't read the rest, 'cause it SPOILS.
Well, it actually spoils whilst I am giving my theories...
So don't read on if you hate to have things spoiled, even if you already read this!

I mean it!

Seriously!

So, you chose to have things spoiled for you. Your loss.
Anyways, I find it funny that this Mithos kid looks an astounding lot like Yggdrasill, whom, as you might find out later, just now that is, was the hero Mithos in the Great Kharlan War.
Could this be because of a disruption in the space-time continuum? That this Mithos is THE Mithos, actually?
Only Martel knows for sure.
The GODDESS, I might add.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 19:37:32 [Post link]

um....

Mithos is Yggdrasill.
Sorry to spoil it, but Mithos of the war=Mithos the kid=yggdrasill, head of cruxis.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Ray
Chocobo

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 20:03:59 [Post link]

:Edit:

Morph please don't read the post above. it's for your own sake.

[Edited on 13-12-2005 by Ray]

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 20:05:44 [Post link]

Omg. Don't whine about spoiler posts. They're spoilers for a reason. And you should stop whining, seeing as how you just read it anyway.:miam:

Ray
Chocobo

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 20:07:30 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
Omg. Don't whine about spoiler posts. They're spoilers for a reason. And you should stop whining, seeing as how you just read it anyway.:miam:

well i played the game already a few times to the end (3 or 4 times) and know almost everything. Morph doesn't. i do it for his sake

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 20:08:36 [Post link]

Excusez moi, but if morph doesn't want to know, then morph does not have to read the spoiler. End of argument.

Ray
Chocobo

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 20:11:28 [Post link]

Quote:
Excusez moi, but if morph doesn't want to know, then morph does not have to read the spoiler. End of argument.

alright, you win, never mind all i said.

MagimanV1.5: 1 Ray: 0 :lol:

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Posted on December 13, 2005 at 20:12:26 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Ray
Quote:

alright, you win, never mind all i said.

MagimanV1.5: 1 Ray: 0 :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Yes, point to me.
[Logging Out]

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 14, 2005 at 15:24:45 [Post link]

Magiman, if you must know, I always read spoilers. ALWAYS. I'm just too dang curious for my own good.

Pie-'d.

Magiman:1, Ray: 0, Morph:1

Period.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Posted on December 19, 2005 at 19:06:14 [Post link]

Really good.
really good. While i'm at it, I might as well make a spoiler outlining the whole game for you.

Master_Tiger
The MIB Goku

Stream: Hungry Is A Mood Isn't It?
Posted on December 21, 2005 at 10:46:58 [Post link]

i go for Lloyd, simply because im good with close range, and he is fastest at it. you cant do close range successfully without speed.

I know a girl at school that kicks major arse with Presea. I think she is cool, but she ignores all the major laws of physics! I mean the girl has to weigh like 70 pounds, and carries this big freaking axe like 3 times her own body weight!

My site to be, to find out about its progress click the image ^

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet

Stream: Wha wha wheeee wha wheee~
Posted on December 22, 2005 at 1:01:55 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Tiger
i go for Lloyd, simply because im good with close range, and he is fastest at it. you cant do close range successfully without speed.

I know a girl at school that kicks major arse with Presea. I think she is cool, but she ignores all the major laws of physics! I mean the girl has to weigh like 70 pounds, and carries this big freaking axe like 3 times her own body weight!

Wasn't it revealed later in the game that her strength had something to do with the same thing that's kept her from aging? I can't remember exactly, but I thought it was some kind of experiment with cybernetics or something.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 22, 2005 at 13:03:01 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Heatman.EXE
Quote:

Wasn't it revealed later in the game that her strength had something to do with the same thing that's kept her from aging? I can't remember exactly, but I thought it was some kind of experiment with cybernetics or something.

It's all about Ex-speres.

MegaGirl & G-Zero
Lead character

Posted on December 23, 2005 at 0:11:51 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Quote:
Originally posted by Heatman.EXE
Quote:

It's all about Ex-speres.

Not really... They only add some extra abilities... I'm fine with my cards just the way they are! Oh, and about the whole ignoring the laws of physics thing... Pretty much everyone does that, haha. Magic, Colette picking up Regal.... Ect. :lol:

Morphman
Niz-Da

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Posted on December 23, 2005 at 11:52:32 [Post link]

Pages: 1

New topic Reply