Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

Which is your favorite ability in any kirby

Sea Monkey
Superstar!
Inactive
328 posts

I wish Kirby could crap an easter egg out like Yoshi.:eek: Omlets anyone?:D

Spoiler (click to toggle)
HiGGy's currently working on a MM code archive...

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

veggetenks
Servbot
Inactive
39 posts

i like his phoenix abilty in kirby for the n64 it looks really wicked

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

don't forget the lightlaber (boomerrang+shock)

trampman13
Kirby Lover
Inactive
36 posts

I like the refridgearator it's neato!!! :)

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

I've never heard of that one which Kirby game was it

trampman13
Kirby Lover
Inactive
36 posts

kirby 64 he shoots out food and can get health i think it's ice and electric

Rush152
Lil\' Metool
Inactive
375 posts

I like all of Kirby's abilities in SSMB ^_^ that I do.

It's soo fun and he can do soo many things with it :lol: :rofl:

yay found my siggy :D

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sea Monkey
I wish Kirby could crap an easter egg out like Yoshi.:eek: Omlets anyone?:D

[font=Tahoma] Ah, you're prolly better off eating toxic waste [/font]:P

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

I have to say my other fav ability is the stone ability. Its the best it does damage and protects you from harm.

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

my favorite type is sword.

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Yeah, sword is cool, But in the first Kirby Game ever, (Kirby's Adventure, NES) you could turn into a UFO and fly around and shoot stuff.

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

Yes you can. it even can charge up for a bigger blast.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokkuman
Yeah, sword is cool, But in the first Kirby Game ever, (Kirby's Adventure, NES) you could turn into a UFO and fly around and shoot stuff.

Wrong fact. The first Kirby game was Kirby Dreamland, for the GameBoy.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Sorry Doc, my bad. ONE of the first. :) that better?

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

Doc I beleive you are wrong because I own the nintendo Kirby game can you can turn into a UFO. On gameboy there is no Abilities.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ProtoMan.exe
Doc I beleive you are wrong because I own the nintendo Kirby game can you can turn into a UFO. On gameboy there is no Abilities.

No, I checked on Gamefaqs, GB Kirby was first. It came out in 1992, and KA came out in '93

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Rokkuman is right. Kirby was originally going to be yellow, but they decided pink afterwards. He was grey first, so everyone wondered what his colour was.......

I personally like the stone+cutter ability in Kirby 64- you get to turn into all of the animals from past games in stone. So much fun! :D

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
Rokkuman is right. Kirby was originally going to be yellow, but they decided pink afterwards. He was grey first, so everyone wondered what his colour was.......

I personally like the stone+cutter ability in Kirby 64- you get to turn into all of the animals from past games in stone. So much fun! :D

Wrong again :P Kirby was supposed at first to be white at first, but when Kirby's Adventure was being made, the game creators decided to go for pink instead. That forced the artists to modify all the art they did for the game so Kirby would be pink instead ;)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Allthough, they still used different colored Kirbies (hehehe... funny spelling!) for dif. abilities, and in Kirby's Dream course: (LOVE that game) player 2 was yellow :)

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Dr. C- you sure? I heard from a very reliable source (okay, so it was a rabid kirby fangirl) he was supposed to be grey, then yellow, but decided on pink. Huh...............imagine that............a rabid fangirl biesng wrong.............

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

What is the main point of arguing over it? I mean who cares? As long as the game is fun it works for me.:P

Wee. x.o Uhh. . . [Insert smart idea for isgnature here] And uhh. . . A quote from my hero, The Punisher. :D

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

trampman13
Kirby Lover
Inactive
36 posts

I agree with Loto kirby is lots of fun and does it really matter what color he was going to be?

Foxman.Exe
foxmorph navi
Inactive
75 posts

So many great abilities, only able to pick one... I pick... SWORDY!!! Cutter, hammer, wheel, smash, and fighter are all really cool too, though

In California, it is illegal for a car with no one in it to exceed 60 mph.
In Iowa, as well as some U.S. cities, it is illegal to transport ice cream cones in one's back pocket

-- for more, go to www.dumblaws.com --

"99% of all members like this site, Admin and Mods. If you're one of those 99%...
put this message in your signature."

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack."

[email=foodforthought1@verizon.net]just because Verizon is not listed in profile[/email]

ultimatelifeform
Robot master
Inactive
52 posts

I thought I posted about this topic before, but i could be wrong because I have a bad memory. Anyway, back to the topic. I think the double-bladed lightsaber from Kirby 64 I think it was the combination of the boomerang-shaped thing and electricity. It was AWESOME!!!:devil:

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

The most awesome power in Kirby 64 was definitely the shuriken bombs. You throw em', the enemy stops in place, and then boom! :D

I liked the one with the stone cutter too, it was a nice twist. The one with fire and ice is pretty funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

ultimatelifeform
Robot master
Inactive
52 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Heatman.EXE
The most awesome power in Kirby 64 was definitely the shuriken bombs. You throw em', the enemy stops in place, and then boom! :D

I liked the one with the stone cutter too, it was a nice twist. The one with fire and ice is pretty funny.

Both the fire-ice combo and the stone-cutter combination are completly worthless. They aren't even that funny.:devil:

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

Smash and Sword. Oh, any of the Final Weapons from Nightmare and Mirrior

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.