Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Sometimes, it\'s the simple things., Like, SUDOKU!!!!

Pages: 1

Maverick
My face is afflicted with Green.

Stream: Ouch, my thigh hurts.
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 18:16:10 [Post link]

You know, everyone here gets so worked up about flashy computer ga mes and cool special effects and nice pops and whizbangs. Come on, whatever happened to sheer logic? If the purpose of a game was an escape, what better escape but NUMBERS?

I personally love sudoku, it challenges me and I can just do one for ten or fifteen minutes (or sometimes days), and then I'm good. And I don't lose my sense of self from some R PG or fantasy, I have only numbers, insignificant values and numerical orders.

What do you think?

Ah, the Truth. It's out there ... nah, maybe not.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface

Stream: RPG Characters Sins, FireFighters with tramp...

NetNavi:
Schatten.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 18:23:49 [Post link]

Well, there's this really old game for N64 that I liked that was called "Tetris Sphere"

It's a 3d form a tetris in a shape of a sphere. Only you get to choose where the peice starts and there are colors you have to match.

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot

Stream: Squeek squeekety squeek, squeeken.
Posted on February 10, 2006 at 19:04:02 [Post link]

I don't consider any N64 game old. When I think of old, I think of Pong, Pitfall, the original Mario Bros. etc. It's always fun to play the old games, because they were always more challenging. Zelda 2, for instance, is a WAY more challenging game than any side scroller made nowadays.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply