Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

I really didn't know where to put this but... yea. ;^^

As always, I am the last to know things and the newest old secret that came to me a few days ago was there are hidden levels and bonus zones in Sonic 1-3. The sources I've been reading say the levels are very glitchy since most of them are unfinished or parts of data were deleted. All of this sparked my curiosity of checking these levels out but, to my luck, I can't seem to find any Shark or Genie codes. Does anyone know where I could catch some? Please? ^_^

Since I'm on the Sonic topic (hey, that rhymed ;^^), my favorite Sonic game was Sonic 2. Sonic 1 comes close behind. Why these old games? I love the music! ^_^ If a game doesn't have good to great music, most likely I won't play it even if there was good game play. Music makes an important element to games and videos. Without it, you won't get the full emotion or feeling to the story. ;^^

What are you guys' favorite Sonic game? (Why do I have a feeling no one will post since this board is basicly Nintendo centered? ;:lol: )

[Edited on 11/14/2002 by Breakman]

Inactive
26 posts

sorry dude cant help you wait i can help go to www.cheatplanet.com to find the cheats :cool::cool::cool:

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Please, next time use punctuation. ;^^

Thanks any ways but they wouldn't have it. ^^

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Hmm... I like Sonic 3 & knuckles, or yeah. sonic 2. Sonic 2 had Bad ass music, and it introduced a llot of things, like Tails, Super Sonic, and it had some great levels. While we're on the topic of Sonic 2, did you know A LOT was changed on that gane levelwise? like, mystic cave zone was supposed to be Dust hill, and Aquatic ruins, was Neo Green Hill, and there was supposed to be a hidden palace. Im trying to get all the emeralds with Knuckles and see what happens, but Im not sure. For Sonic 3 though, I liked the save and file select feature, and the ability to choose your character and with S3&K you could become Hyper Sonic!*Deep breath*

[Edited on 14/11/02 by Rokkuman]

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

I didnt mind it. It was actually pretty good. had some great music. the only problem was, no super sonic.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokkuman
While we're on the topic of Sonic 2, did you know A LOT was changed on that gane levelwise? like, mystic cave zone was supposed to be Dust hill, and Aquatic ruins, was Neo Green Hill, and there was supposed to be a hidden palace.

Yup, that's what I heard and saw. Some of those levels (that you could play) has enemies and bosses that are not in any other level or game. Ohhh, I really want to play this... ^^
Hidden Palace was the only one level that was completed... except that there's no boss on the end of the level. ;^^

Quote:
Originally posted by RokkumanIm trying to get all the emeralds with Knuckles and see what happens, but Im not sure.

For Sonic 2 + Knuckles? If I remember, there's nothing special getting all the emeralds in that game, just Hyper Knuckles.

I too did not like Sonic 3D Blast. Why? Tails was not playable, no Super Sonic, and those annoying Flickys. Don't get me wrong, they were cute and all but once they get stuck in spikes or any other hazardous thing, you want to it to die so you don't need it to go to the next level. *-_-

I wished I had a Game Gear. I have Sonic Drift 2. I heard it's a rare game but Sonic Drift 1 is rarer since it's only in Japanese. Did any of you played this game?

[Edited on 11/15/2002 by Breakman]

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Hurricane
Protector of the chao
Inactive
14 posts

* yellow blur pops up*

I noticed you all have been praising my greatness as i am the LEGENDARY SUPER SONIC!! which does not have his own game! :madgo: but this is okay

besides that i came hear to ask you 3 questions

1 why am i not in Sonic 1 it is so annoying SEGA isn't even trying in that game!!

2 who has a REALLY GOOD site where there are tousands of cheats and

3 cheats for Hyperness with out getting all the Emeralds i WANT to BE HYPER SONIC!... sorry for the continues shouting:P

you hackers think yah cool but yah nerds so in other words
Pimp talk : don't
F***K around!!

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

[quote][i]Originally posted by Makeman[/i
Breakman, have you played the non-Sonic game that has Flickys as main character?
(In that game you gotta help those Flicky's children.)
The game name is: Flicky
The game was so nicely frustrating. :P
[/quote]

Yea. I knew the game. I stay far from it. ^^