Image
Interordi Menu
Banned
1140 posts
Quote

I will, but mine is nearly over.


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts
Quote

Do we get lolly pops? No, I haven't gotten mine.


"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts
Quote

Im sick from the flu right know. YES NO HOMEWORK!


Image

Image

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
Im sick from the flu right know. YES NO HOMEWORK!
Me too!... until today.

[Edited on 27-2-2006 by Spider777]


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts
Quote

I think im dieing from the flu I can see a light oh thats the sun.


Image

Image

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
I think im dieing from the flu I can see a light oh thats the sun.
No! Don't walk into the light!


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

I think you spelled Pancakes wrong, but no I have not and probably will not, they never seem to work

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts
Quote

I can see ben rilly(clone spiderman) calling to me. you have a clone axl die now.
Kids deth is part of learning clone your self and you will be dead or alive hey ant that a video game


Image

Image

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
I can see ben rilly(clone spiderman) calling to me. you have a clone axl die now.
Kids deth is part of learning clone your self and you will be dead or alive hey ant that a video game
Can you stay on topic, please?


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

Haven't got it lately. I'm usually just a little sick. Not really much, so I still need to go to school then.

Ow well, as long as I don't get the bird flu. It's already in Germany, and 's being said it has also crossed the Pacific already.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Haven't got it lately. I'm usually just a little sick. Not really much, so I still need to go to school then.

Ow well, as long as I don't get the bird flu. It's already in Germany, and 's being said it has also crossed the Pacific already.
God, no..


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts
Quote

Meh, I'm young, don't need em.


Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Hariku~
Kenaserenity1313
Inactive
17 posts
Quote

Haha, the last flu shot I had went up my nose! They had this odd new technuiqe, where they shoot it up your nose, and it goes down the back of your throat! It tickles, and tasted like raspberry. :lol:


DO NOT BELEIVE SPIDER!!!!!!
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you're done judging them, you'll be a mile away with their shoes.
~When you leave my side, don't forget me. Otherwise, I'll only forget you.
When you leave my life, don't forget the time we've shared. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to release our bond.
When you have no memories of me... I will despair...
And as you move on, I will be tormented by your betrayal.~

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts
Quote

First of all, the pancakes thing is just lame. Be more creative will ya?

Second, no I haven't gotten one and probably won't. All that ever happens to me is, I stay home for about a week, 2 max, and I drink, sleep, play video games, and go one the computer. It's heaven even if I feel cruddy.

EDIT: Spelled something wrong.^^;;

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Kagome_Sakura]



Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts
Quote

[This is just my opinion but as my 11 year old brother says"I like pancakes." I haven't gotten sick in at least a year and a half. But if I got sick I'd do the same thing as Kagome_Sakura.;D I'd add one thing to it though. That one thing would be to mess around outside with my coat and my huge stick.

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
First of all, the pancakes thing is just lame. Be more creative will ya?

Second, no I haven't gotten one and probably won't. All that ever happens to me is, I stay home for about a week, 2 max, and I drink, sleep, play video games, and go one the computer. It's heaven even if I feel cruddy.

EDIT: Spelled something wrong.^^;;

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Kagome_Sakura] [/quote]Drink? You're under age, how can you drink?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hariku~
Haha, the last flu shot I had went up my nose! They had this odd new technuiqe, where they shoot it up your nose, and it goes down the back of your throat! It tickles, and tasted like raspberry. :lol:
Jen, that was just gross.

[Edited on 5-3-2006 by Spider777]


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Hariku~
Kenaserenity1313
Inactive
17 posts
Quote

But 777! I was serious! they had this new form of shot and they shot it up me, and my siblings, nose. From there it ran down the backs of our throats. If ya don't believe me, I could get my older brother to tell you. That is if ya don't trust me...


DO NOT BELEIVE SPIDER!!!!!!
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you're done judging them, you'll be a mile away with their shoes.
~When you leave my side, don't forget me. Otherwise, I'll only forget you.
When you leave my life, don't forget the time we've shared. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to release our bond.
When you have no memories of me... I will despair...
And as you move on, I will be tormented by your betrayal.~

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Hariku~
But 777! I was serious! they had this new form of shot and they shot it up me, and my siblings, nose. From there it ran down the backs of our throats. If ya don't believe me, I could get my older brother to tell you. That is if ya don't trust me...
I can't believe I know you.. you icky girl.


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
Quote:
Originally posted by Hariku~
But 777! I was serious! they had this new form of shot and they shot it up me, and my siblings, nose. From there it ran down the backs of our throats. If ya don't believe me, I could get my older brother to tell you. That is if ya don't trust me...
I can't believe I know you.. you icky girl.


Hahah, it almost sounds like your calling her Kinky.

Is she your type? ;) :lol:


Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
Quote:
Originally posted by Hariku~
But 777! I was serious! they had this new form of shot and they shot it up me, and my siblings, nose. From there it ran down the backs of our throats. If ya don't believe me, I could get my older brother to tell you. That is if ya don't trust me...
I can't believe I know you.. you icky girl.

Jeez whatever happened to what's your sign?

[Edited on 6-3-2006 by Black Dranzer.exe]


Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Spider777
[quote]Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
First of all, the pancakes thing is just lame. Be more creative will ya?

Second, no I haven't gotten one and probably won't. All that ever happens to me is, I stay home for about a week, 2 max, and I drink, sleep, play video games, and go one the computer. It's heaven even if I feel cruddy.

EDIT: Spelled something wrong.^^;;

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Kagome_Sakura] [/quote]Drink? You're under age, how can you drink?[/quote]
...She can drink water...:rolleyes: Anyway, I haven't gotten my flu shots and I never really got 'em...:x


Image
Image

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
Quote:
Originally posted by Hariku~
But 777! I was serious! they had this new form of shot and they shot it up me, and my siblings, nose. From there it ran down the backs of our throats. If ya don't believe me, I could get my older brother to tell you. That is if ya don't trust me...
I can't believe I know you.. you icky girl.

Jeez whatever happened to what's your sign?

[Edited on 6-3-2006 by Black Dranzer.exe] [/quote]Don't mess with her. She's EVIL. (Not litterally) She's worse than an angry mom!


On-topic: My flu ended quickly (3 days) and I still haven't gotten my shots. I want shots! (Not rabie shots)


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Hariku~
Kenaserenity1313
Inactive
17 posts
Quote

Dang! I was hoping to pose as a nurse and give you those shots... :D

I'M NOT HIS TYPE!!!

So, now, what to plan next..... A swarm of zombies that spread Flu!!! *to everyone but the few I say don't need to catch it.*

[Edited on 7-3-2006 by Hariku~]


DO NOT BELEIVE SPIDER!!!!!!
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you're done judging them, you'll be a mile away with their shoes.
~When you leave my side, don't forget me. Otherwise, I'll only forget you.
When you leave my life, don't forget the time we've shared. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to release our bond.
When you have no memories of me... I will despair...
And as you move on, I will be tormented by your betrayal.~

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Hariku~
Dang! I was hoping to pose as a nurse and give you those shots... :D

I'M NOT HIS TYPE!!!

So, now, what to plan next..... A swarm of zombies that spread Flu!!! *to everyone but the few I say don't need to catch it.*

[Edited on 7-3-2006 by Hariku~] [/quote]

Uhhhhhh.... -_-; Riiiiiight...


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts
Quote

777 I feel your pain dude, I have a sister who says," I like dead, dead is PRETTY." I mean WTF here people she is loco man. Oh no my 11 year old brother is coming. For the next while I Flameman EXE. will not be saying this stuff Oh no......"Last night a tree fell on me and I saw a light and voices were calling to me saying",we have candy." so I went to one of them and said,"thank you sir do you have a car I can eat this in?" FlameManEXEs back by.......Oh he's funny isn't he? *hitshisbrotherwithasalami* If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic; *backround Stephen"Hey". That was him again I didn't hit him with a salami.:lol: He hit himself with it. As I said before I haven't been sick in a loooooooonnnnnggg time. I drink alot of orange juice.

[Edited on 3/7/2006 by Flameman EXE.]:D

[Edited on 3/7/2006 by Flameman EXE.]

Tri-Edge
Bobo
Offline
589 posts
Quote

Uh, you are starting to creep me out more and more everyday you are here man. You darn pop up, come when I leave and leave when I come! What the heck is up with that!? Oy ve, I cant get sick any more people, well I wouldnt say "any more" just almost never because I eat alot of Oranges and orange juice is not as good as just plane ornages. Yay for me I am healthy!!


In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts
Quote

Orange juice is to good. The thing I hate about being sick is either cold or flu You have to be Isolated from the world for long periods of time. Nothing but 10 days of sleeping, eating & drinking oranges and orange juice, and chicken noodle soup.:lol:

[Edited on 3/7/2006 by Flameman EXE.]

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Flameman EXE.
777 I feel your pain dude, I have a sister who says," I like dead, dead is PRETTY." I mean WTF here people she is loco man. Oh no my 11 year old brother is coming. For the next while I Flameman EXE. will not be saying this stuff Oh no......"Last night a tree fell on me and I saw a light and voices were calling to me saying",we have candy." so I went to one of them and said,"thank you sir do you have a car I can eat this in?" FlameManEXEs back by.......Oh he's funny isn't he? *hitshisbrotherwithasalami* If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic; *backround Stephen"Hey". That was him again I didn't hit him with a salami.:lol: He hit himself with it. As I said before I haven't been sick in a loooooooonnnnnggg time. I drink alot of orange juice.

[Edited on 3/7/2006 by Flameman EXE.]:D

[Edited on 3/7/2006 by Flameman EXE.] [/quote]She wants my stuff when I write my will. Help. Me.

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by Spider777]


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Hariku~
Kenaserenity1313
Inactive
17 posts
Quote

HEY! All I want are your cards, and any other valuable crap that you own. :D

But seriously, the only thing related to oranges that I can actually stand to eat are those Chocolate Oranges, and tangerines. *bites off a small part of a tangerine* mmmmm...... (and dont expect me to be on very much nowadays... I'm grounded and this is the only time in ages that my parents have fallen asleep early enough for me to sneak on.)

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by Hariku~]


DO NOT BELEIVE SPIDER!!!!!!
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you're done judging them, you'll be a mile away with their shoes.
~When you leave my side, don't forget me. Otherwise, I'll only forget you.
When you leave my life, don't forget the time we've shared. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to release our bond.
When you have no memories of me... I will despair...
And as you move on, I will be tormented by your betrayal.~

Banned
1140 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Hariku~
HEY! All I want are your cards, and any other valuable crap that you own. :D

But seriously, the only thing related to oranges that I can actually stand to eat are those Chocolate Oranges, and tangerines. *bites off a small part of a tangerine* mmmmm...... (and dont expect me to be on very much nowadays... I'm grounded and this is the only time in ages that my parents have fallen asleep early enough for me to sneak on.)

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by Hariku~] [/quote]I gave you my cards, genius.


Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..