Interordi Menu
Inactive
428 posts

heheh i was sick for 5 days straight only 1 day of school that weak*evil laugh*

Hariku~
Kenaserenity1313
Inactive
17 posts

Hah, I'd heard that you had a few remaining cards left over, and that you were gonna buy some more of 'em.

Now, where's that shot with the flesh eating flu? I know I had it somewhere around here... There it is! I'm going to use it on spider when he least expects it.... Muwahahahahaha!

DO NOT BELEIVE SPIDER!!!!!!
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you're done judging them, you'll be a mile away with their shoes.
~When you leave my side, don't forget me. Otherwise, I'll only forget you.
When you leave my life, don't forget the time we've shared. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to release our bond.
When you have no memories of me... I will despair...
And as you move on, I will be tormented by your betrayal.~

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Hariku~
Hah, I'd heard that you had a few remaining cards left over, and that you were gonna buy some more of 'em.

Now, where's that shot with the flesh eating flu? I know I had it somewhere around here... There it is! I'm going to use it on spider when he least expects it.... Muwahahahahaha!
God, you're weird.. and stop the random PMs, already!

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

Hey weird is good. Weird is different, it's what seperates us from the animals. And by animals I mean wolves. I'm not saying I have anything against them they are cool.

Back on topic, *really focused all of a sudden* My Dad got sick recently and we don't know what he had. It ended in 4 to 5 days. : smilesevily: Just kidding.