Interordi Menu
axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Who wants him in a game like sonic advance or sonic rush?

Backer Dragon Man
Minecraft op
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

That would be nice! (nice shaky sonic gif btw ;) )

However, Sonic Battle features him, but there should be more games with Shadow in them...

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

I know that I mean you run get the rings yadayadayada.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

I think the best place for Shadow is as a secondary character. Or just one of the Main ones, but not THE Main one. That'll take the fun out of his character.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Definetly not me. *coughtheps2gamecough*

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
I think the best place for Shadow is as a secondary character. Or just one of the Main ones, but not THE Main one. That'll take the fun out of his character.

What? I loved Shoadow the Hedgehog. It proves weapons of mass destruction are more useful than just as spin like attack.

So of course i'd like to see more Shadow games.

Edited by Sephiroth XX on June 11, 2006 at 17:53:51.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6359 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Not if it's only for the sake of having Shadow in it. He's not a required character in all the games of the series. I'm for the idea of characters showing up in more than a single game, since you get less throw-away people as a result. Shadow has been seen enough already lately, so others could take the spot instead.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Perhaps a game with the 'secondary' characters only in it would be better. No Shadow. No Sonic. Just Tails, Knuckles, Rouge and Amy. And perhaps a few more.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

(looks at Knuckles Chaotix)

Well...you sure that's a good idea?

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Don't underestimate the power of Charmy the Bee!

*crowd walks away*

Okay, bad example.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

If they were to put Shadow in a handheld there would have to be some kind of new plot for him. If not then they don't need him.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Don't underestimate the power of Charmy the Bee!

If by power, you mean one hundred percent gamer annoyance powers, then yeah the thing has powers.

Also, i'd rather have a Sonic game done right, than a shadow game gone wrong, they tried Knuckles *glares at knuckles chaotix*, they tried tails *glares at Tail's Adventures*, and worst of all they tried Shadow, *Deathglare spotlight on Shadow The Hedgehog*, Who's next Amy?

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Who's next Amy?

yeah, a Space channel 5 dancing game starring AMY ROSE.

i don't think it is such a bad idea IF SEGA does it good. a game like Sonic Rush or original Sonic the Hedgehog is okay, we already saw SEGA is losing it's spirit in 3d Sonic games. (Shadow anyone) their best 3D game was SA2 if you ask me. and that also more then 5 years back.

soon we'll get PS3 and Xbox360 Sonic and Wii Wild Fire and those will (hopefully go back to the "roots", a good Sonic 3D game like SA1 or SA2

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Ok I have been thinking shadow is not in sonic advance 1 or 2 because he was still thought dead.In sonic advance 3 he was alive but forgot all the things that happend in sonic adventre 2.Sonic heroes still had no clue.In shadow he finaly found out his past with Gareld and Black Doom.Sonic rush he wanted nothing to do with Eggman.Sonic rivals I think most likely sega put him in for the fact its a raceing game.And for thouse who dont know in the new sonic the hedgehog game hes rideing in a van shooting rockets.I dont even think hes runing.I think what sega is doing with silver will make us all forget shadow.I mean hes all iv been drawing.Hes fun to draw to but long my avatar tock me like a day to get done.

Edited by axl z on June 14, 2006 at 23:12:15.

Banned
7 posts

I didn't much like shadow. It seemed like they only put him in there to make the series seem more 'dark', instead of happy and fun. And to tell the truth, Shadow isn't really that dark. Maybe if they hadn't put so much focus on shadow I would've liked him more. But Shadow kind of made me lose my faith in the Sonic series.

77 asdf

Foxman.Exe
foxmorph navi
Inactive
75 posts

You know, at first Shadow was an ok character. After that, though... It got pretty lame after a while. Too much of a good thing... or not.

In California, it is illegal for a car with no one in it to exceed 60 mph.
In Iowa, as well as some U.S. cities, it is illegal to transport ice cream cones in one's back pocket

-- for more, go to www.dumblaws.com --

"99% of all members like this site, Admin and Mods. If you're one of those 99%...
put this message in your signature."

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack."

[email=foodforthought1@verizon.net]just because Verizon is not listed in profile[/email]

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
737 posts

I thought right off that Shadow was a lame character. I mean, he tries to be like Sonic SO HARD but fails miserably at it. So he overcompensates for his shitiness by getting a gun and an even crappier game. Right.

I never did like the secondary characters much except for Knuckles. I mean, shit, he punches people out. That's his ability. How badass is that? Punching them in the face until they die!

I think they should make a Knuckles game. Plain and simple. Cause Knuckles is way too overlooked, and Shadow is a poser. A poser with rocket shoes and a bad memory. I mean christ, he's like an emo kid when you boil it down..."Everyone hates me and I can't be with the girl I love..."

Shadow = Emo.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6359 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
I think they should make a Knuckles game.

See: Knuckles Chaotix for the 32x.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Quote:
Originally posted by Phatman Dover
I think they should make a Knuckles game.

See: Knuckles Chaotix for the 32x.

Doc, you just sent him on a suicide mission!

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
737 posts

I meant a BETTER Knuckles game. Knuckles Chaotix was crap.

Maybe a Knuckles GTA...Maybe.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

megaman-god
Mid-Boss
Inactive
306 posts

Dunno if this counts or not, but he is in this PSP game I saw on gamespot called Sonic Rivals.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Would I like to see Shadow in a handheld game?

If "handheld game" means "rotting in a ditch", then yes.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

WELL THEN I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!*Sorry bout that*Sources say five charicters will die in sonic the hedgehog.
1.Shadow
2.Knux
3.Possobly Tails
4.Rouge
5.silver.
Also from what i hear in a later game sonic may have a kid and DIE! Opening up a new series.But is this rumor true?

Edited by axl z on August 1, 2006 at 23:43:20.

Blazen
Vv
Inactive
-48 post

I don't think that needs to be open, please use a spoiler for such info.

Edited by Blazen on August 1, 2006 at 23:46:13.

Slash Beast
Irken Invader
Inactive
545 posts

As long as he doesn't use guns again,I don't know why but I like the traditional attacks but I didn't like the idea of a Hedgehog with guns.

ImageImageImage

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
Spoiler (click to toggle)
WELL THEN I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!*Sorry bout that*Sources say five charicters will die in sonic the hedgehog.
1.Shadow
2.Knux
3.Possobly Tails
4.Rouge
5.silver.
Also from what i hear in a later game sonic may have a kid and DIE! Opening up a new series.But is this rumor true?

Edited by axl z on August 1, 2006 at 23:43:20.

Source please...
Spoiler (click to toggle)
Plus the first 3 wouuld basically mean ending the series, not to mention that this it'll be silvers first game...

But mainly stop listening to rumors, I learned that from FFVII... >_> <_<

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Hey i dont make the rumors.