User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Mega Man Star Force merchandise, From Japan or otherwise

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on September 16, 2007 at 2:36:10 [Post link]

I realized that I didn't hear much about the merchandise being released related to Mega Man Star Force, and it's got me curious. What HAS been made available, either in Japan or North America? The first merchandise run in Japan is most likely over since the game was released there almost a year ago already, but with the second title getting closer and the anime continuing on, there has got to be several things available in stores.

Anybody has any information on those products? I know that there are a few versions of the Transer, but beyond that, I have no clues. Links would be appreciated, too!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!

Stream: Huzzah!
Posted on September 16, 2007 at 5:33:59 [Post link]

I don't recall hearing anything about merchandise either, but if I recall correctly the dubbed anime will be starting on Cartoon Network soon, so we'll likely see a bushel of licensed products soon thereafter. :p

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on September 16, 2007 at 6:45:44 [Post link]

Well, there's a toy version of the Star Carrier from SF2 coming out on the day of the Japanese release.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on September 25, 2007 at 1:31:47 [Post link]

The lack of answers confirms my doubts: there's not as much merchandise as I expected. Otherwise, I'd get people talking more than this.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Slash Beast
Irken Invader

Stream: ............
Posted on October 20, 2007 at 5:44:04 [Post link]

I would love to see Deluxe Starfoce Figures. :( (like the ones from BN)

ImageImageImage

HighMaxOmega
is almost to Epsilon

Stream: Just gotta wait for the super hyper modes...
Posted on October 20, 2007 at 19:16:19 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash Beast
I would love to see Deluxe Starfoce Figures. :( (like the ones from BN)
An Andromeda Transformer-esque toy would be... so freaking amazing. I'd wet myself, gasp, choke, bug out an eye, and die all at the same time.

Mach Jentra: I heard you were dead.
Zero: You know me - never say 'die.'

Pages: 1

New topic Reply