Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Have you participated in the Devroom?, Legends 3, of course.

Pages: 1

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on April 7, 2011 at 22:07:00 [Post link]

I'm very excited about Legends 3. I've wanted it for years. I would buy a 3DS just to play it.

But... I haven't really participated in a lot of Capcom's Devroom events. I don't know why. I haven't been able to come up with good ideas that I think are worth sharing. Since the first month or so, I haven't been reading the message boards that often either. I might check the blog there every other week, but not every week. I'm really excited about the game... but I haven't had much to do with making it.

Enough about me though. What about you? Have you been over there, making suggestions and earning Unity points? If not, why not?

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Stream: Ask me about GSCOM!
Posted on April 8, 2011 at 9:11:39 [Post link]

Heat and I keep on checking and thinking about contributing, but neither of us ever input anything. It's mostly lethargy.

But hey, don't let my lethargy fool you! I'm still super-stoked for MML3 and the dev room has been a very exciting window in that the team's provided us.

Did you see some of the entries for the Reaverbot and Bonne robot contests? Some amazing stuff in there, seriously.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 8, 2011 at 11:47:54 [Post link]

That is true! There is some extraordinary talent working on those contests, with some really fascinating ideas. I used my Daletto account to watch the Japanese Devroom too. I just only seem to use it when a contest is nearing its end...

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 8, 2011 at 13:15:13 [Post link]

I haven't even looked at the page since it started. I think it's great that they're trying to involve the fans as much as possible, it's a great way to build up an audience even if a game's release is still far away. On my end, I burnt out on the Capcom BBS years ago, and I haven't participated in any of their communities since. I don't have a Capcom Unity account either.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Posted on April 11, 2011 at 4:05:09 [Post link]

According to Heat, the Dev Room's back up (though nothing new's been added). That's good news. There was some worry that after the quake, progress on MML3 would be seriously affected, since many projects are being dropped and the dev room went on hiatus.

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 12, 2011 at 18:39:33 [Post link]

I did go and vote on the MegaMan design today! It's strange seeing how divided many feel over whether or not MegaMan wears his usual metal briefs.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Posted on April 13, 2011 at 0:21:45 [Post link]

I can't decide. Actually, I'm a big fan of the jumpsuit look, so C appeals to me. On the other hand, I don't really know if I want to abandon his older look. Regardless, I have to strike off A for the obvious ball joint hips. I've always wanted those gone.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/12/help-choose-mega-mans-design-for-mega-man-legends-3/ Here's an article about it.

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 16, 2011 at 12:24:12 [Post link]

I'm making a conscious effort to do more stuff with the Devroom now. There was a Japanese fan made a redesign of C that a lot of people liked, I wonder if they might adapt elements from it for the final design. But my favorite idea so far is to have multiple armors that look different. The armors each looked slightly different in L1 as I recall, anyway, but a more pronounced change would be fun and feel more customized (as many EXE and Star Force games have strived for).

Of course, the thing I'm most excited about is the option to kick Data in the next game...

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit

Stream: I can fix it!

NetNavi:
Cookie.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on April 17, 2011 at 3:33:38 [Post link]

My favorite is B. Similar to MML 1 and 2's armors but with enough differences to make it new. Armor A was already done and shouldn't be used again. Armor C is a little too much of an EXE design, which I don't like it referencing to. Plus with Armor C, you got his butt protected, but not his crotch. That doesn't make any sense other than "LOOK AT MY CROTCH!". ^^;

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on April 17, 2011 at 4:02:42 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman
My favorite is B. Similar to MML 1 and 2's armors but with enough differences to make it new. Armor A was already done and shouldn't be used again. Armor C is a little too much of an EXE design, which I don't like it referencing to. Plus with Armor C, you got his butt protected, but not his crotch. That doesn't make any sense other than "LOOK AT MY CROTCH!". ^^;

Look, look, look at my crotch!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 17, 2011 at 5:00:00 [Post link]

I am SO not clicking on any link that says "look at my crotch".

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit

Stream: I can fix it!

NetNavi:
Cookie.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on April 17, 2011 at 5:22:45 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Helldragon
Look, look, look at my crotch!

HD, you win the internet. (You have to wait 3-8 months for ground delivery and I'm not responsible for missing or lost internets through the mail.) I was thinking exactly the same thing when I submitted my post, but decided not to bother editing my post! XD

Pages: 1

New topic Reply