Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

Topic: fiushimias

Pages: 1

fiushimias
Banned

Posted on April 8, 2011 at 2:10:15 [Post link]

The above weather prognostication tables in regard to Fukushima Nuclear specify imperative message in search determining the close by survive conditions in place of the next 9 days. The weather presage after Fukushima Nuclear is updated twice diurnal and is broken around the sick vaticinate for the afternoon and night. Practise the tab steersmanship over the endure tables to travel more full word connected with Fukushima Atomic including indisposed webcams, interactive sick maps, Fukushima Atomic diocese information pages, out of doors activities. extremity weather events such as spit, snow, humbug. The weather tables also produce Fukushima Atomic Sunrise and Sunset times (given in city on many occasions).

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on April 8, 2011 at 2:11:11 [Post link]

FASCINATING! I could learn a thing or two from you. Excellent spam work there.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 8, 2011 at 2:41:07 [Post link]

Seriously, Fukushima spam...?

~ Lock ~

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1