Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on May 28, 2011 at 2:47:52 [Post link]

To Tri-Edge- thanks for the mouse help. It didn't work (the thing was ball&track) but still, thanks.
Something recently popped up.

Y'see, The M key is all messed up. when I press any key on the bottom row (or enter)it spits out a string of "m"s. However, when I press the M key directly, nothing happens.

Example(Comma),mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (I backspaced eventually, as the thing covered the screen. When i press the m key, results. Nothing. I am using a USB keyboard right now, which explains how I can talk, but due to the fact that the computer starts up spitting m's out, I believe it may be something BESIDES the keyboard.

I have tried cleaning the keys, nothing.

I have an HP pavilion ZE5300, Windows XP.

One more thing- even with the USB keyboard, it frequently statrs spitting M's at me. Could someone help, and if so, provide instructions on how to stop this?

Packard
Was ist das?

Stream: For Worse....Even Nobody Disses Zelda...
Posted on May 30, 2011 at 5:02:48 [Post link]

Boy, that's why I hate HPs. No offense though.
I don't know about cleaning. But I assueme the plate that holds all the keys together is slightly bent downwards, thus causing other keys to press down on the "m". As for the usb keyboard spitting ms, I honestly don't know. If your pc is still under warranty, you should return it for repairs.

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 3, 2011 at 0:40:07 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Packard
Boy, that's why I hate HPs. No offense though.
I don't know about cleaning. But I assueme the plate that holds all the keys together is slightly bent downwards, thus causing other keys to press down on the "m". As for the usb keyboard spitting ms, I honestly don't know. If your pc is still under warranty, you should return it for repairs.

mm m m m Hey,it works now. Huh.(I cleaned it @ everything BEFORE posting, but nothing worked.)

Now, for no reason, it suddenly m m m works PERFECTLY!!!!

that's weird.

"Lock"

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on June 10, 2011 at 5:48:07 [Post link]

hahahahaha ball and track you say xD. Sorry for automatically assuming it was a laser! If it were Ball and track I'd just say reinstall driver or clean out the hairs and dirt from each rolly thing inside of it. :P thats irrelevant now tho. It wasnt just me helping it was Dr. Light who pointed out hairs. Er also I do tend to skip to worst extremes first o-o THEN I work my way down. Just because Im an impatient lil bugger.

Edited by Tri-Edge on June 10, 2011 at 6:49:13

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Daveris
Forum Poster

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Posted on June 25, 2011 at 19:17:44 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tri-Edge
hahahahaha ball and track you say xD. Sorry for automatically assuming it was a laser! If it were Ball and track I'd just say reinstall driver or clean out the hairs and dirt from each rolly thing inside of it. :P thats irrelevant now tho. It wasnt just me helping it was Dr. Light who pointed out hairs. Er also I do tend to skip to worst extremes first o-o THEN I work my way down. Just because Im an impatient lil bugger.

Edited by Tri-Edge on June 10, 2011 at 6:49:13

Ehh, thanks anyway.

Light, forgot about you. Thanks as well

Pages: 1

New topic Reply