User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Anime on Netflix

Pages: 1

itsthesherf
Quiesce perferque.

Stream: "Amor vincit, semper."
Posted on May 30, 2012 at 7:44:15 [Post link]

Don't know who uses Netflix, but there are a few animes I was thinking about starting up to watch that I haven't seen. If you have an opinion on them I'd love to know. :D

Elfen Lied
GIrls Bravo
Blood+
Angel Beats
Mushi-Shi

That's all I got for now. If you have seen some on Netflix that isn't mentioned that you happened to like, tell me about em. :D

[Lady] itsthesherf - _______
www.twitch.tv/itsthesherf | www.youtube.com/itsthesherf

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on May 30, 2012 at 14:35:16 [Post link]

Two of these are available on Netflix Canada. Not bad, for once.

I'd like to try Netflix, it seems like something I could enjoy, but whenever I browse through our local version of the catalogue it falls short of my expections. I can't view it all without being a subscriber, only see previews and run searches for specific shows, but it looks like half of the anime category is made of adaptations of Marvel's superheroes... Do not want!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply