Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Hah!:lol: Classic! that's great! (too bad I'm a nerd, huh?) no, but in all seriousness, I'd say he's an okay navi. a bit normal for a megaman enemy, but then so was "?????".

Creativity: 7/10 (Numberman inspiration, I presume?)
Fairness: 7/10
Attacks: 6/10 (too powerful, try bringing those attacks down a notch, eh?)
Additional Comments: you almost seem to be ragging on nerds! I may be biased, though, but this sounds suspiciously like a brain from your immediate situation in school.

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

yo robot master
that ??????? navi sounds like some goth vampire<ever seen "The Queen of the Damned"?>

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Sleepy EXE
Robot master
Inactive
84 posts

Quote:

Additional Comments: you almost seem to be ragging on nerds! I may be biased, though, but this sounds suspiciously like a brain from your immediate situation in school.

In sorry if it came off that way I didn't want to diss nerds, they're cool, most of my friend are "nerds" anyway.

And no this is not happining at my school!!

Also I made that up on the spot (it was a dare, from my sis) the reason for it being so sucky:cry::cry::cry:

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature. "

I fall through life like a whisper in time.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Omega.exe

HP: 3000

Attack #1: Buster shot: Fires a plasma buster

Attack #2: Double shot: Fires two plasma busters simultaneously

Attack #3: Zeta Blade: Wields either one or two plasma blades

Attack #4: Kamikaze Flare: Detonates and causes Nuclear explosion, destroys himself, his enemy, the net area, and anyone and anything in the net area

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mettaur34 999
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill
All who do not fear Bassin are fools who shall be deleted!!!:devil::muha:

Who cares! we don't know any vital stats except his attacks and that you say he's strong!

By the way, all who don't fear Magiman Omega will suffer... pain. Lots and lots of pain. He'll find your navi... he never fails.
Look i haven't lost a battle either and for more info just look at my other discription of Bassin on page twelve!Besides lets just stop ffighting its off topic!Besides they would probally just delete eachother!:madgo:

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

To sleepy: no problem, just me acknoledging my self as a nerd, and I understand the situation completely.
To bill: please don't post anymore about who's stronger, okay? Quite frankly, no one really cares who's stronger, we did this so we could have some fun, not bicker.
To the public in general: I have a bad case of creator's block, so I don't have a new navi for you right now, but give me a little time, and I'll be back soon.

anor
Lil' metool
Inactive
9 posts

how do I create my own navi:conf:

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

For the hundreth time you can't create your own navi.This is fictional.We are thinking them up in our head.Read the rest of the topic before you post.

You damn newbs.

My Navi:

GraffitimanEXE

Hp 1000

He was created like any other Navi.But his operator wanted him to be different.Kevin Cordell(ME) made him be GraffitimanEXE b/c Kevin loves to express himself either on the streets or on paper.He made GraffitimanEXE so he could show his personality and self expression on the net too.They have become best friends over the years.

GraffitimanEXE resembles a spray paint can with arms and legs.He has 6 fingers in all.Each finger is able to spray paint.He has no feet.An unlimited amout of spray discharges from his feet,which allows him to float.His head is the can's nozzle.And his face is shadowed.

His attacks are Sef Expression:He slams his fists on his head creating a wave of spray paint.Distance is 3 sqaures.Damage:100

More attacks later because I dont feel like naming them now.

Go to SB-C n00bs!

www.skateboard-city.com

Guess what?

--------------
--------------
--------------

I'm BACK!! ( If anyone even knew me back when I was here )

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts

Ok somebody rank my new navi and Bassin so I can decide witch one to make oh and this one will be a little less cheesy.
name:Unisonman exe.
hp:1000
attacks:Soul unison,Soul aura,Soul shot,Dark soul,wing slash
Unisonman as you could imagion is 49%of the Soul unison 49%virus and 2%navi.He is a fire type but I ain't given you no strategie or nothin!Oh right the story...Ok see me and my friend were donig some reaserch on creating a unuiqe navi like megaman.So we acidently overlaoded the program so took out 49% virus out(oh by the way I can't tel you the navi till its done)But anyways we asked a scientist and he gave us the soul unison program(at that time it was only 50% complete)so we took 49% of it and drained 2% extra data off a fire navi and cobined it all together!This was the creation of Unisonman!:D:D:D

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by Bill]

Ghost of Met Buster
Dark Master of MMBN4
Inactive
24 posts

I'm back and i use grammer YAY.My navi:megabass or bass omega
hp:1500
chips:ramdom picks 'em up all the time
sig attack:Bass 'O mega buster :rofl: hope that smiley still works.
Edit:Yay i tstill works. lol

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by Ghost of Met Buster]

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Bill, I'm not going to be too harsh, but I want to get my point across here. you need some solid statistics. You don't have how much HP they have, what the attacks are like, how much they hit for, a really good description of them, nothing! what you need is to look at some other creations and just change your description to match that. Without solid information, I won't be the one to rate your navi. That being said, on to the creation!

Name: Windburn.exe
HP: 900
Element: fire
Description: I came up with this guy based on the fire-twister chip in MMBN 2. His helmet has green tubes running from it to the shoulders. His left hand is his buster hand, and he has a fan on the end of it, filtering in as much oxygen as possible. this fan spins around to form his buster, or to fill one of his other three limbs with the oxygen. his right hand is slightly larger than the left, and ends in a large blackened fist. his legs are thick, and he has heavy-duty boots on. on the right forarm and heel of each foot is a hole into which he syphons the air for an attack. (fire is fuelled by oxygen, that's why he has to pump it to his body instead of just using attacks outright.)

Attacks:
PyroCannon: absorbs air, then fires a single fire-based shot at the enemy. (20 dmg)
Leg Charge: absorbs air, then pumps it into his leg. next 2 panels he steps on become lava panels. (no dmg)(usually used before Fire Step)
Fire Step: absorbs air, then pumps it into his forarm. he then uses a fire-based stepsword. (90 dmg)

V2 Attack: occasionally uses an airshot. (20 dmg, no element)

V3 Attack: Lateral Fire-Twister: Takes in air for twice as long as usual, then fires a "beam" of fire along the row. (90 dmg)

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts

FINE I'LL REDO IT!!!!!!!!!
name:bassin
Hp:1500
attacks:V1: Sacrifice ????,Devils Horn 300 dmg,Bass buster 260 dmg.
V2: Sacrifice ????,Devils tail 340 dmg,death buster 280 dmg,666 sign of the devil 300 dmg.
V3: Sacrifice ????,Devils Fist 400 dmg,destruction buster 300 dmg,Double 666 600 dmg,viro shot 280,viro aura def 800.
Unisonman
hp:2000
attacks:V1: can use Soul unison,soul shot 250,soul aura def 800,departure 300 dmg
V2: Soul unison,spirit shot 300,Soul aura 800 def (and does 200 dmg when hit)wing slash 280,departure 340
V3: Soul unison,Double spirit shot 600,soul aura def 800 (and does 300 when hit)glide slash 300,departure 380,devil fist 400 dmg(I just got to give all my navis that!)Now is that good enough for you!?:lol:

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Yes. Yes it is. So, you want your uber-navis rated? fine.:P Your call:

Bassin
Creativity: 6/10 (eh. Half Bass, Half Virus)
Fairness: 4/10 (random movement, 800 aura-who even does that amount of damage? nearly impossible)
Attacks: 5/10 (Too d*** powerful!)

Consider the other to be rated extrodinarily similar. Think of it from this stand point: he's now your enemy, you play as MegaMan. Now, you try to tell me that it's okay, to be deleted 50 million times, in 3-4 hits, never landing a hit. If you could do that with a strait face, I'd pay to see it.:mad:

Bowlman
Mentally Retarded
Inactive
311 posts

Name: BumMan .EXE.
Description: He looks like a piece of blanket with arms.
HP:1600

Attacks:

Zenny Throw-100 damage
Throws 100 zennies at you.

Soda Can Throw-150 damage
Throws a Soda Can at you.

Wrap-20 damage
Wraps you with his own body and paralyzes you for a few moments.

Bum Fury-50 per hit
BumMan Rapidly throws garbage cans at you. Uses at low life.[600-1]

Rate?

[Edited on 7/4/2004 by Bowlman]

ImageImage

uuuuuggggghhhh......who shut off the lights? (your name here), where are you? I just wanna say my last words to you...I always wanted to tell you that...that... you were always a BIG CHEESE HEAD!
Thanks to ddr freak for this cool avatar!

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts

ok,ok!You got me.I'll go lighter on the attacks.But first someone just tell me who the heck I should make!:sick:
Aww.I never get tired of these smilies.:lol:

Mike
Superstar!
Inactive
446 posts

I'm bored... maybe I'll make a Navi.

Name: Guitarman (Yes, yet another Punk Rock Navi)
Description: Blue punk spikes with a yellow "numberman" square head, green vest and baggy black pants. Also carries a single guitar pick.
HP: 1200

Attack 1: Acoustic - An acoustic guitar appears in his hand, and he softly plays it- making the opposing Navi fall asleep for limited time. (Longer time as different versions go on.)

Attack 2: Electric - An electric guitar appears in his hand, and he moves around his side of the field playing it- sending small shockwaves where he strums towards the other navi. Does 40 dmg. (Does more as Versions go on.)

Attack 3: Bass - A bass guitar appears in his hand, and he strums it ONCE, causing all the panels on the entire field crack. Also does 100 dmg. (Does more as versions go on and at V3 the panels fully break.)

I got the idea for him 'cuz o' my band that I'm in.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by Mike]

ProtoManexe.
Robot master
Inactive
44 posts

Mine Would Be GoldManexe. His charge shot would be Gold Cyber Sword which does 200 damage! His Hp Is 1000!

[Edited on 6-7-2004 by ProtoManexe.]

Mike
Superstar!
Inactive
446 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ProtoManexe.
Mine Would Be GoldManexe. His charge shot would be Gold Cyber Sword which does 200 damage!

Add more about the Navi. What's his HP? What does he look like? And 200 dmg for a charge shot is pretty godmodish.

flawfinder
Lead character
Inactive
104 posts

Dreamman.exe
That would be a navi taller than megaman with a huge sword thats black.
He can reflect attacks with his sword and absorb them with his shield. When he absorbs a certain amount of damage with his shield his sword powers up. Then he uses any kind of sword attack or a laser from his shield.
His body would be a shiny yet dark green. He'd have spikes coming out of his two shoulders and shins and three big spike coming out of his head from both sides and the top all facing backwards. (gotta love free time) :devil:

(Look at avatar)
If you wish to spam please pull the lever to your right.
The box said Windows XP or better so I installed Linux.
n00b hunting season, gentlemen.
A must see animation:
www.boxofmystery.com/cartoons/ducktalez3.html
J01|\| 7h3 1337 g33k1|\|355

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

I'm gonna list a bunch of navi's in my posts that any one can use if they want.BUT THEY CAN'T USE THIS ONE!
name:Illusionman
hp:2000
attacks:Illusion 180,black tentecle 150,dark spiral 220,triplegate 100.
discpription:He looks like shademan just his teeth don't show,he dosen't have a mustache,and is very calm.He has a high pitched voice and always laughs.

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

Hello it's me again coming from you live at scilab (just kidding)
name:Sodaman
hp:1000
attacks:Fizz blast 180,soda machine 160,overfill 120,cola aura (an aura of 100)
description:he looks like a giant soda can with a mad face and a cowboy hat.Don't get him shook up!:lol:

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Arrgh!! oh, the punniness! it's killing me! seriously though, not a bad navi. sorta sounds like Master Shake with a cowboy hat. Anything special or spectacular about him, aside from being a walking talking beverage?

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

Sorry to disturb you again but I love makin these guys and they're popin into my head like crazy so...
name:Vanishman
hp:900
attacks:grand finale 190,smoking disipearance 140,magic assistant 120,cyber sword 110.
discription:Vanishman and his net opp. always wanted to become the best magicians,so they decided to dedicate thier lives to magic.:D

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

Ugh...Foolman don't double post...you've done this twice.....And fix your last blank post..you screwed the topic up.

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

I think the problem is that there is no closing tags for the quote. this seems to be a reacurring problem. just add in the [ /quote ] (minus the spaces, of course). everything should revert to normal.

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

Ok i'm sorry I won't do it again.

infoman
Robot master
Inactive
63 posts

I'd create Hunterman. A frozen green fireball with some pimped out sun-glasses. Shirtless 6-pack and baggy green/black pants with sharpened bamboo sticks for spears. Like the chip" Lance"

Attack#1 of 2 Throwing spears(how predictable)
Does 200 damage

Attack #2 of 2 Buster kicks. does 600 damage

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

Infoman think of it this way...Your megaman,you are fighting hunterman,and you've been deleted millions of times and you can still fight him with a un frusterated face.That whould be amazing!No offense or anything i'm just saying...But he's still pretty cool just weaken him a little...Ok?

[Edited on 8-7-2004 by Foolman]

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

examle:
name:dogman
hp:1100
attacks:Bite 180,rabies 200 :lol:,tail chase 140,dark leash 160
see?just make him a little weaker and tell us his hp to ok ma...er I mean foolman

[Edited on 8-7-2004 by Foolman]

Foolman
Darkness Master
Inactive
135 posts

Bill sent me a pm saying that everyone is on his back and told me to help him with unisonman since he knows me a little to well..(heh heh heh...)wait you guys can still here me!Uhh...I'll help bill out in my next message!:eek: