Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

I am almost speechless. Nintendo is finally making Mother 3 for the GBA and they are also remaking mother 1 and 2 for the GBA. http://starmen.net/indexp.php I thought everyone should know. Today is a day that all shall remember. It will live in infamy. I still am not sure I comprehend it all. well off to learn more.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Excusi moi?

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

Its EarthBound...you know...the game Ness in SuperSmash Bros. came from??? It was a super Sweet R ...*hah...hah...ChuUuU!!!!*...sorry i have a cold...RPG that is! And its about time they release it! It was supposed to come out on N64 about 2 years ago!!!!

...woder why they moved it to GBA...:rolleyes:oh well

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

Jason6377
The Digital Sword Master
Inactive
652 posts

It is coming out???? OH boy!!!!! *jumping with excitment*

Being sensible, calm, fresh and cool leads to victory-Protoman EXE

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

You should remember I said mother. In a Japanese commercial they said that they were remaking Mother1 and 2 for the GBA. At the end they had a little text thing in the language of the Mr. Saturns saying that they are making mother3 for the GBA. It is now on nintendo of Japans website. They have an area for mother 1 2 and 3 weer you can see screenshots of what appears to be improved graphics but the photos may just be doctored. My point is that it was just announced in Japan we can't hope to see a US Announcement for like another month. Anyways the remakes or atleast one of them is supposed to come out in June in Japan.