Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
|MegamanEXE|
NetNavi
Inactive
80 posts

Hey... the official premiere of NT Warrior is next saturday, May 17, at 9:30/8:30 C/P. Once again... they've done major screw ups. First... it turns out that it was NOT a mistake... they will be translating Mayl to Maylu.... and the voices are SERIOUSLY screwed. But I'm kinda excited anyway... I mean, MegaMan IS MegaMan, either way. We'll just have to see how well this goes... until I see it... I probably won't know if it's good. MegaMan Battle Network 3 will be released June 24 all over the U.S. and from what I've played, it's better than the first two... with the new Navi Customizer and all... and also... you can travel to different lands by means of Boat Travel!!! That's pretty cool... it isn't JUST what we're used to... it's even more! I'll let you know of any new info I come across... and with that... I say "Over and out." :muha:

Jack-in! MegaMan, POWER UP... *so over exagerated*

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

I don't think it will be too bad. I mean they got close to the name. I have seen bigger mistakes in the games themselves (mostly typos). I think it will do pretty good I mean it is supposed to be done by the ocean group if im not mistaken. Which IMO is pretty good. Even if it doesn't bad publicity is better then no publicity at all or alteast so I am told.

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior
Inactive
440 posts

ya, I heared about it too, i'm going to tape mine, is it on channel 37 ???

and what time????

Robots and evil internet virus'.......ah the end of the world

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

yeah. they screwed up the voices. lol. they sound like teens and dexs sounds like a phsyco.

i am metralman!!!!!!!!
visit my action sprite comic site @ Image

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior
Inactive
440 posts

Lans only in grade 5, he shouldn't have a deep voice....:lol:

BUT STILL I"M SO EXCITED I CAN"T SLEEP

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

lol. i can. then again....i CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW MEGAMAN SHOW TO COME OUT! I wanna see how popular it gets. (and im gonna buy all the toys/games/action figures they come out with too! And im gonna buy the card game! *if it comes to the USA*)

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior
Inactive
440 posts

Well to make a show of megaman, it has to be pretty popular already, unless they made the show to get the popularity up-ed

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

I don't know. I know about four people in where I live who's even heared of MM. The rest say it's lame just because I like it and I can't understand that. They're just *edited out as it is too great and terrible to imagine*.

I'm just insanely mad that they thought that we were all too much of a chicken s**t to notice that we're missing out on a cool show:madgo::madgo::madgo:!!!!!!!!! MegaMetr even hates the people making it for this!!!!:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

? Is megamet bad? i just talked with him(rather having a pm coversation) pluss they started the games and the show off the manga. 1. manga 2. game 3. show 4. toys and so on and so forth. :cool:

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

I just found a commercial download of the show today and I gotta say... "Rocuuumon", what happened to your voice!? BP

But really, he sounds like Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing (ProtoMan and Wily in the MM cartoon). ;^^ I won't comment on that (but it's a good comment btw). ;^___^ I bet it not that same voice actor, anyways; the guy just sounds kinda like him.

I can't wait 'til I see the show! You lucky stiffs could watch it when it airs, I have to wait 2 months 'til I get my copies to watch (got someone to record them for me, yay! ^_^). I envy those who criticize the show and still be able to see it before me or get it recorded for free (life's no fair!). Ohhh well. B)

*humms Rock's theme* B)

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior
Inactive
440 posts

well, auto and other caracters are not in the battle network series, so if they're in the show, SOMEONES GOING TO GET HURT

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

heh. rush is in the show. accept he looks like a pop up virus. but he's not. so...breakman just got ONE episode of the japanese anime? lol! i have like 20 sumthin. accept there are 50 episodes in all. :madgo:

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Otoko Ryoushi
Liquid Snake
Inactive
182 posts

http://www.kidswb.com/Shows/MEG/0,10508,1788|,00.html
Great.... they screwed up already.... Damn you Kids WB.....

And now I'm back, from outerspace, and I come here to find you with that sad look upon your face~

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

AC:WW Fans, PM me for AC:WW info, don't touch my orange trees though, do whatever to the cherries.

I started the Supremem Comrade Cossack thing, I rule! =P

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

eek! this is not gonna be good.

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

Wow I looked at the kids WB site and it looks like there doing a good job. Sure the voices are a bit manly but most in alot of animes all the mens voices are like Megaman Volnut from the legends series. I think this will bring a lot of popularity to Megaman as a whole. I think that they have done a splended job with the names. I think maylu is actually a good change. Can I ask you how many of you really think that most people could pronounce mayl after seeing it spelled? But maylu is much easier. It also puts to end alot of jokes that would have been made.

Kid: Mayl is pronounced male so lan must be hecka whipped.

I am almost shocked of how much better the voice job was compared to what I was expecting. Its not great but it's pretty good.

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

.....ur weird. I like the Jap voices better. ugh! at least change megamans voice! aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! heh. one GOOD thing is that megaman is getting more popular here in Michigan. :P Is it gonna be maylu in megaman battle network 3?

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

I don't think it will but maybe. It's not that I am weird its that I have seen the differences between other animes and there US versions.

If you want to see what bad is watch the Megaman cartoon. You can usually find a place to download atleast an ep or two with a search engine. That show is so awful it's not funny. There is only one thing I have watched that was worse. Return of the king the animated version. Those two shows are the only time I voluntarily turned a TV off because the show was of low quality. I remember it now.

Frodo of the 9 (I can't say what he has 9 of and you probably can't guess as it is a LOTR spoiler) and the ring of doom. The voices were horrible. The animation was dreadful. The Orcs were scarier in the book then that show. I can't even start on how bad it was. Go watch fighting Foodons return of the king the animated version and atleast the first episode of the american megaman cartoon and a few other shows and tell me that this is going to be horrible.

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

? the megaman american cartoon was that bad? i never saw it. what about the japanese cartoon? you know the one in megaman and bass. did it come out here? was it good?:conf::conf::conf::conf:

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

I don't know anything about the anime that came out in Japan I just know about the megaman cartoon. I don't think it came out but I here someone is considering doing it or something like that.

In the megaman cartoon megaman is like a jock on a show that is too childish to do anything that is really jockish. Everyone is too developed. Megaman and all the robot masters have six packs. Megaman says jockish things like Roll your a girl you can't do squat (in a nicer way). I only saw the first episode but I actually turned it off it was so bad. It looked like Roll and megaman were both about a foot taller then light instead of a few inches shorter like in the games. I used to think people exaggerated how bad it was before I watched it for myself.

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

wow. that bad? there was no other megaman cartoon? just the american one?

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

I hear that there was another Megaman cartoon but it didn't make it to america. Oh I am posting something here I was going to post in the gamefaqs board but thought I would do it here cause those boards are often plagued with newbs.

I am looking forward to megaman NT warrior for a couple of reasons. But I have come to the conclusion that because of how this will raise popularity it is also going to add so many n00bs its not going to be funny. We already have more then our fair share of 31331 dudes (most of them are in the MMBN2 forum right now). It is both good and bad. Getting online and going to any MMBN related sites is going to be a pain because on all the forums theres going to be hundreds of 31331 dudes that will appear very fast almost overnight. They will flood the forums with silly messages about problems that even your smallest children can figure out. But on the bright side the populairty could do wonders in other ways. Capcom may start getting quicker about bringing games over here and may do things that wouldn't have been before. This could very well end up getting us the MMBN manga and card game. The anime coming here is both good and bad.

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

heh. lol. i still cant wait for the anime to come out. i wonder if they will have the same words....WITH cuss words.

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

Dude! Cussing is bad. *points at signature* See why?

I look forward to MMBN NTW. It sounds good, but...I have my regrets...

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

megaman.exe
Variable Navi
Inactive
278 posts

Well, I'm watching it now. I must say... it's scary. The voices, as previously stated, are quite stupid. MegaMan.exe sounds like Kero from CardCaptors! And the dialogue... "Cyber Sword Battle Chip In, Download!". BTW, that's for the Sword chip. They also called "Shotgun" "Blaster". And the opening is... horrible.

But overall, it's not too bad. The voices ARE tolerable (I mean, look at Love Hina and Macross: Clash of the Bionoids- both are worse). Roll Flash is also "Roll Blast". Roll's voice is really different from, the Jap one, but it's good. So's Mayl's. And "Mr. Wily"?!? And the opening is laughable. Also, check out this line- "Jack in Megaman! Power Up!" And, see my sig for an even funnier line.

But, I guess we'll just have to see how this all plays out in the next few episodes.

Note: AAAHHH! Mr. Match is using REALLY cliche stupid lines about bagpipes, and a navi called "Torchman" aka Fireman to we intelligent people! :madgo: The show IS getting worse as it goes on.

[Edited on 17-5-2003 by megaman.exe]

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Zero_10
Deleted account

I watched,and watched good,and lemme say this,IT WAS AWSOME! I liked all of the voices,to me it doesn't matter,if they say,"Cyber Sword!Download!",In fact,I like them to say that,and I had NO idea that Mr.Match was Irish!But to the mistakes,

1.It's "Mayl" not "Maylu"
2.TorchMan should be FireMan
and
3.Lan doesn't start with some wimpy Navi,in the first game,doesn't he start with MegaMan.EXE?

deathheadxz
Robot master
Inactive
79 posts

HMMMMMMMMMMM i watched it to it was GREAT I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK
;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero_10
3.Lan doesn't start with some wimpy Navi,in the first game,doesn't he start with MegaMan.EXE?

3. The anime isn't 100% consistent to the game. It's mostly fine, but don't take it as 100% true. Again, as with the Mega Man cartoon, this show doesn't represent the true story, and the events are not to be taken into the main MMBN timeline.

Quote:
Originally posted by deathheadxz
HMMMMMMMMMMM i watched it to it was GREAT I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK
;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Don't use so many smilies.

[Edited on 17-5-2003 by Dr. Cossack]

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

......THE SHOW S*CKS. THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. It may be good to newbs....but for me(i have 20 sum odd eps) its horrible. come on! "cyber sword?" lol. grrrrr:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:

i am metralman!!!!!!!!

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

It wasn't that bad. I watched it and I have more then 30 episodes subbed. close to fourty. You just can't appreciate it. There were some bad things but they actually added something that made it more realistic. The lecture that Ms. Mari was giving is part of an actual lecture often givin to explain the types of viruses that actually exist today.

Bagman
Robot master
Inactive
94 posts

Ugh....they're gonna be calling Colorman "Wackoman." -____-