Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

Fire emblem Reka no kun (blazing sword or sword of the flames) has been announced to be relesead in the US in the 4th quarter.

http://www.nintendo.com/media/e32k3/games/gba_fire-emblem.html

if it asks for a password or name just leave it blank. Pretty amazing isn't it. I didn't expect it to actually happen but it looks like its going to. For anyone who wants to know fire emblem Reka no kun takes place about 20 years before FE6 Fuuin no tsuurgi. In FE Reka No Kun you will play the first 9 (of 31 I think) chapters of the game as lin which is really more of a tutorial then anything else. After that you will switch to eliwood Roys father who some may mistake as Roy. I don't know that much about the story. I will tell you what I know which is more then most. The game starts when Lin finds you a traveler in the desert passed out. She takes you where she lives. Apperently bandits have destroyed her village and the people she knew when she was a child. Soon after you back there are some bandits passing by. Lin decides to go after them. After beating them you somehow end up in a temple where you find out that Lin unknowingly is the hier to the throne of a nieghboring kindgom (you know the whole thing where it talks about the story). I will post some more of what I know if people want me to but keep in mind I got my information from an importer who calls himself Chris Kern.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Yay! Itl'll be good to play a FE game that isn't poorly translated into a rom.

btw I own them legaly but amazon never sent them ><;;

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

Which ones do you think are poorly translated. The only one I thought was poor was FE gaiden. Why couldn't they finish the job. The rest arn't completely translated.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Dr.chaos
Splash Cadet
Inactive
613 posts

Alright! Now i can see where the hell one of my favorite smash bros ''roy'' came from.....WOOT!

I have been told that the essence of being Splash Woman is not in attaining perfection, but in the attempt.

If so, then Splash Woman in general does not qualify as, well, human.
-Azyeur

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

The game that is coming here doesn't have Roy in it. It has Roys father. Roy is in FE6 Fuuin No Tsuurgi not FE7 Reka No Kun. The guy Eliwood may look like Roy but he is Roys father.

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Any news about a U.S. version for Sealed Sword?

Huff.EXE
Cleric of Nerull
Inactive
472 posts

I cant get in :cry: but I have played a little of fire emblem (it was hard me and my friend figured out a most of the commands and stuff)

We are Image The Raven Guild

Cossack adj.
One of a warlike, pastoral people, skillful as horsemen, inhabiting different parts of the Russian empire and furnishing valuable contingents of irregular cavalry to its armies, those of Little Russia and those of the Don forming the principal divisions.
Raven Guild Message Board:
http://travenguild.proboards20.com/ (all are welcome)