Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

After you beat Duo and clear the game, you'll just want to go to new game, and select Hard Mode. In HM, you'll get another 2 souls, in addition to the ones you already have, and also keep your chips. After HM, you again go to new game, and select 'Super Hard' Mode, for the last soul. Don't let the names intimidate you; like every BN game, it's pushover stuff.

EDIT: And by the way Hao, drop by the chat again sometime. *points to sig*

[Edited on 5/26/2005 by Zaleon]

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Although, Duo Beta is a good deal faster than Duo Ordinary

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Ah... thanks Zal. Although I still wonder how my friend ended up with WindSoul on NM while I got RollSoul. >_>

And I'll try to drop by the chat more often. XP;;

EDIT: Ah, god damn it! Why did Roll have to win for crying out loud? >____> I want WindSoul already! - -;;

Doesn't anyone know what determines the soul I get? :\

[Edited on 29-5-2005 by Hao]

ProtoSoul
Servbot
Inactive
25 posts

Just being curios is it possible to have 1 of your 2 Souls in Hard Mode be from the 3rd Tournament?

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Well, lessee, all these questions about souls now! The way it works is this:

Your first playthrough, you get one preset soul, as well as two random souls. In RS (which everyone seems to have), you are obligated to get GutsSoul in the first tournament. Afterwards, you have a chance at getting Wind or Roll Soul in the Eagle Tournament, and Search or Thunder Soul in the Red Sun tournament. The second time around I'm pretty sure you get Fire and the other Eagle Tournament Soul; The final time around you get the other Red Sun soul.

So, for you, Hao, even though it's supposedly random, your first time around since you got Guts, Roll, and Search Souls. You should get Fire and Wind Souls your second playthrough, and your final game should end you up with ThunderSoul. That's if my assumptions are correct; I think they make you wait for the end of the third game before you can get to the secret end-of-game areas, and that means waiting for the final tournament before you can access it. Please note, though, that it's all random. I doubt that busting level, HP, or anything else has any bearing on Soul distribution, since I ended up with Guts, Roll, and Thunder Souls. By the way, a word of advice: ThunderSoul, for all intents and purposes, STINKS. :cry:

As for your question, ProtoSoul, I don't think so. I think you get your 3rd Tournament Souls in the first and third playthroughs. Then again, I'm not dead sure, so you can always hope, right?

Hope that helped some!

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Sleepy EXE
Robot master
Inactive
84 posts

I havn't played my Blue Moon in a while im on the 3rd time through and have forgotten where all the pieces are to the scooter thing are. Can some one tell me please

[Edited on 30-5-2005 by Sleepy EXE]

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature. "

I fall through life like a whisper in time.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

One is in the Yumland area.
One is in Town area2.
One is in Town area3.

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by xXFefnirXx
Hey I have a question in Blue Moon after you connect all the net back together they tell you that the guy who did it is in Park area one. I see him but I can't get to him. Exactly how am I supposed to get to the undernet and get to him using that path. Sorry for all the questions.
go to town area 2 take the warp down and use townkeydata to open the door into the undernet

Anthony Suarez
Lil' metool
Inactive
3 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ The Fox
Well,here's one I can't find a solution to.

I am a MAJOR fan of HeatGuts style,and I have tried over and over to achieve it.I currently have aqua custom style,but when I try and get a guts style for the fire element,it always turns out as HeatShield or something....I have even limited myself to ONLY THE MEGABUSTER I am so desperate,but still no luck. Can anyone help?

(This is Megaman BAttle Network 3 White,FYI)
you have to keep using your meagabuster and eventually you will get it but it can come randomly so if you don't get heatguts restart your game and try again

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

Actually the element of the style is ordered.
Like Heat comes before aquastyle
<I don't really know the order the styles come in.>

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

SECRETE chips

where a\r they and how do u get them.

i have gunsol ex.

if u tick me off youll spend the rest of ur life looking over ur shoulder:[

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

You need to use the waiting room in a link-up.
Then the navis you get from that will be on a free tournament board at Higsby's.
The one secret chip I've been trying to get is z-saber. You can only get it from the bugfrag trader in black earth.

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

in the current series of megaman on tv who is the navi and operator of that one girl who really likes flowers and her navi throws bombs that look like pills

[Edited on 11-6-2005 by Blade Man]

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaleon
You can't blame the guy; The Duo chip and Final Gun were found during extensive ROM hacking. So legitmately, they don't exist. The data is there however.

Weren't they from a capcom contest in Japan? (Why do they get all the good stuff?)

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

in mmbn4 blue can some one give me a list of all the doors and how to get by them. i have one left but i forgot where it was

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

how do u get hub styel i tried everything i could find mmbn2

what does soul clense do mmbn4 blue

wat does hub batch do mmbn4 blue

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

Soulclense makes sure your navi doesn't turn evil in the emotion window... Unless he already is.

Hubbatch:cuts your hp in half,you get flotshoe and airshoes, and I think you get a sheild<B button + left>

You also get to continue an attack even if you get hit while doing it.

[Edited on 21-6-2005 by Shadow.exe]

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

I'm pretty sure no one knows, but I'll post it anyway << >>
In Megaman ABttle ENtwork 5: Team of Colonel, you get an old passcode from an old man...Lan says it has something to do with scilab...can someone please tell me what to do with this passcode?

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow.exe
You need to use the waiting room in a link-up.
Then the navis you get from that will be on a free tournament board at Higsby's.
The one secret chip I've been trying to get is z-saber. You can only get it from the bugfrag trader in black earth.

No, you get it by linking up with someone who own MMZ3 and exchanging data

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

this may sound newbish but i here people talk about some sort of search bar at the sight (that i dont know where it is) i dont want to create a topic thats already there so could you help me???????:cry:

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

Alright, Guys and Gals, TJ requires a Strategy for the final boss of BAttle NEtwork 5, Nebula Grey. Any pointers?

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

i finally got hub style yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. i only hate my life supply but thanks everyone;D;D;D:lol::lol::lol:

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

HEY TJ where do you live in the states because im waiting for that to come out here in japan

gmoney3149
Servbot
Inactive
34 posts

any 1 know wht 2 do wit the riddle the 4th rock crusher machine. a box that blocks rock mark ur spot

Baseballman
Do I know you?
Inactive
64 posts

Wow I havent posted on this board in a long time. Anyways, I need to find some DrillArm2's and AirHockey's in BN5 Team Colonel. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

http://s4.invisionfree.com/MegamanXFrontMission/index.php?act=idx <----Go here. Its an awesome MMX RPG Board.
http://s11.invisionfree.com/MMBN_Network_Redux/index.php? <----Go here for a Megaman Battle Network RPG

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Yo, Baseball check the spoiler.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
DrilArm2: Open up the secret area, then the viruses will change. Go where you fought Drixol viruses, and it shouldn't be a problem.

AirHoc: GMD in SciLab area and Oran Area.

[Edited on 7/1/2005 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Mr.Nintendo980
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

Sry i do team proto not colonel

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ The Fox
Alright, Guys and Gals, TJ requires a Strategy for the final boss of BAttle NEtwork 5, Nebula Grey. Any pointers?

If you have ToC, use Shadow Chaos. If you're afraid to release your dark soul, just press start to see if it's purple or not. If it is, then let go of the B Button and then press start.

If you have ToP... well, no cheats, you just have to be good with Gyrosoul, since he'll break your panels. I used GyroSoul for the entire fight. Have to be careful with his attacks. Might wanna add some HP+ NCPs in case.

Anyway. I can't find GrabBanish chip. It's the last one I need! >_< I can't find it since I upgraded the GMDs to lvl 3 so they have it anymore and the shops don't sell it either...

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

There's a navi trading it for a nrthwind * in the wine cooler on the ship. At least I think it's a grabbnsh. Not totally sure.

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Pocket
There's a navi trading it for a nrthwind * in the wine cooler on the ship. At least I think it's a grabbnsh. Not totally sure.

That's a GrabRevenge. >_< Darn, why'd they have to make TWO versions? - -;