Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Pocket
There's a navi trading it for a nrthwind * in the wine cooler on the ship. At least I think it's a grabbnsh. Not totally sure.

That's a GrabRevenge. >_<

Edit: Never mind. I just found out you can get the Nebula hole to close.... X_X;; anyway thanks for the help Pocket.

[Edited on 5-7-2005 by Hao]

Blade Man
Lead character
Inactive
147 posts

hey everybody my mmbn3 game erased somehow and no im totally pissed.

im up to the part try to get the ranking and i need help re figuring out (Rednu3)

if u tick me off youll spend the rest of ur life looking over ur shoulder:[

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

gmoney: go to the machine where you used the StopKey to stop the falling rocks, then turn to the right and check.

BladeMan: try reading it backwards. then it comes to: "3under", or 3 undernet. Undernet 3 is your next destination. Now go, and be rank!... er, rank yourself!... er, something? :D

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

ReconClone
ReconNavi
Inactive
11 posts

I was wondering which version do you think has better soul BlueMoon or RedSun? Because I'm thinking of buying both and giving one to someone I know.

zeroE.X.E
Lil' metool
Inactive
6 posts

HEY I NEED HELP IN MMBN5 TP IAM IN NEBULA 6 I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO U OPEN THE DOORS TO FIGHT THE NAVIS NOT HOW TO FIGHT DRAKMEGA I KNOW THAT ALL READY.

TECCX4
Webcomic Artist
Inactive
13 posts

I'm having trouble taking out the purple pylons in MMBN3, secret area 3.

_ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|P|
|_|_|_|_|H|_|
|_|_|_|P|P|_|
H = Hole
P = Pylons
My squares don't matter because I've got airshoes (yay).

Now the pylons have 650HP and have to be taken out ALL AT ONCE. The best attack I could muster was a blkbomb3 with Attack +30, Fire+30 and 2 atk+10s on a grass stage totalling at 600 damage.

Oh, and I'd also like to know how to use the Serenade and Bass chips. They just go *poof* when I try to use them.

Thanks.

[Edited on 17-7-2005 by TECCX4]

Tecc01.tripod.com
Who knows? It might make you smile!

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Ye who art intelligent enough to ask a question without shouting or demanding, I have come to help thee!

TECCX4, your problem lies in the hole in the middle of the field, and damage count. My only suggestions are if you have team style to get FlameMan's v4, to use CopyDamage with a HeatSpread PA on GrassPanels. I think HeatSpread has 300 dmg, though I'm not sure. If not, you should be able to power it up accordingly. That's HeatShot, Heat-V, HeatSide - code J. Good luck!

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

TECCX4
Webcomic Artist
Inactive
13 posts

Solved it, just needed more Fire +30s -_-
Cheap, but it worked.
Still waiting for help on the Serenade and Bass chips if anyone knows, and here's a little question for the uber hardcore: If you don't know about the SECRET compression codes, skip to the bottom

The compression code for Megafldr 1 = What does it do? It works, but nothing happens.
What is SprArmor (I don't use Guts style) and DarkLcns (I'm still levelling up Bug style)?
I keep reading about Shdwshoes and floatshoes. What do they do, and how can floatshoes be different from airshoes?

Here's a little Modtool tip for the people who don't know: When choosing the navicustprog to place on the map, press select before you start placing it and press:
B, up, A, Left, Left, B for Reflect
B, Down, A, R, Left, R for Fstgauge
Up, B, B, Down, A, R for Airshoes
B, Left, A, Down, Down, Up L for HubBatc

There's hundreds of these buggers to compress navicustprogs but these are the ones I like. I managed to get the top three AND press in without errors, so I'm pretty happy ^^

Thanks in advance to everyone who can help, your welcome in advance to everyone who benefits from this.

Tecc01.tripod.com
Who knows? It might make you smile!

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

to use the serenade and bass chips, you have to have the only dark program in the game. It takes some space in the navi cust, but it's worth it.

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

[Edited on 21-7-2005 by chaingangsoldier54]

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by zeroE.X.E
HEY I NEED HELP IN MMBN5 TP IAM IN NEBULA 6 I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO U OPEN THE DOORS TO FIGHT THE NAVIS NOT HOW TO FIGHT DRAKMEGA I KNOW THAT ALL READY.

to open all the doors you must search the net until you come to a dead end ( like acdc 1 or end 3) in which you run into a navi on your team. beat that navi and then youll randomly encounter that navi. beat that navi under 2 min. and a door will open!

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

hi everyone on megaman battle network 5 team colonel can someone tell me in what areas do you randomly encounter colonel v2, toadman v2, and tomahawkman v2 so i can open the doors in nebula area 6? also can someone please tell me where the remaining 2 black heel navis are? i beat 3: 1 in undernet 1, 1 in undernet 2, and 1 in end 4...thanks in advance to anyone who can answer

[Edited on 21-7-2005 by chaingangsoldier54]

flawfinder
Lead character
Inactive
104 posts

Hey, does anyone know how to get the chip AreaGrab *? :conf: If there's another way than a chiptrader let me know. I polished off 108 MiniBomb * to try to get one, and it didn't work yet, so please let me know if there is another way.
(They are in high demand.)
If you want to know how I got that many MiniBomb * chips, check the ;D Quick Cash topic that I made and put the puzzle together for yourself. :conf:

(Look at avatar)
If you wish to spam please pull the lever to your right.
The box said Windows XP or better so I installed Linux.
n00b hunting season, gentlemen.
A must see animation:
www.boxofmystery.com/cartoons/ducktalez3.html
J01|\| 7h3 1337 g33k1|\|355

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

[quote]Originally posted by chaingangsoldier54
hi everyone on megaman battle network 5 team colonel can someone tell me in what areas do you randomly encounter colonel v2, toadman v2, and tomahawkman v2 so i can open the doors in nebula area 6? also can someone please tell me where the remaining 2 black heel navis are? i beat 3: 1 in undernet 1, 1 in undernet 2, and 1 in end 4...thanks in advance to anyone who can answer

[Edited on 21-7-2005 by chaingangsoldier54] [/quote]

All V2's are navi data and can be be fought just by talking to them; they are by liberation areas.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

well i mean the navis that you run into at a dead end of an area and once you beat them you randomly encounter them in that area( like end 3 )... so can someone please tell me where you randomly encounter colonel , toadman, and tomahawkman? thanks in advance

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

look at megaboy's maps at MMPC; the main site.

Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

^Join too

flawfinder
Lead character
Inactive
104 posts

In MMBN5 TOC, does anyone know how to get the chip Areagrab *?

(Look at avatar)
If you wish to spam please pull the lever to your right.
The box said Windows XP or better so I installed Linux.
n00b hunting season, gentlemen.
A must see animation:
www.boxofmystery.com/cartoons/ducktalez3.html
J01|\| 7h3 1337 g33k1|\|355

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth XX
look at megaboy's maps at MMPC; the main site.

ok i would but... where is it? can you tell me?

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

http://www.interordi.com/mega_man_pc/
click on mmbn info.

[Edited on 22-7-2005 by Sephiroth XX]

Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

^Join too

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

ok thanks

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

Doing it in the amount of turns they say to do it in only yields the second best reward. In most cases, to get the best reward, you need to complete the liberation in the amount of phases they say minus two, so 14 = 12, and so on.

EDIT: Oh and TECC, SuperArmor prevents flinching while DarkLicense allows you to use chips that would normally require a DarkHole without one.

[Edited on 7/26/2005 by Zaleon]

cedster
Improv Navi
Inactive
30 posts

This is more a Question than a call for help. Im sure its posted somewhere else in here but, as the last time i was here this had 24 pages, it takes to long to look.

What are the Name Codes for, in MMBN4 BM

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

Megaman battle network chip challenge.

megaman-god
Mid-Boss
Inactive
306 posts

Ok i have a question. what is the maximum Regular Memory you can have after getting ALL of the RegUp's in MMBN5 Team Colonal. would be apriciated ^-^

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

My brain is broken, and I can't make heads or tails of the Engine room pass code on the Bohemia in TC. =P

I'd check GameFAQs, but it oddly won't open on my computer anymore.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
My brain is broken, and I can't make heads or tails of the Engine room pass code on the Bohemia in TC. =P

I'd check GameFAQs, but it oddly won't open on my computer anymore.

Talk to Stamp-guy, he'll tell ya
:rolleyes:

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

the code is 11922911

the max mb you can get in the bn games has always been 50. You need a gameshark or something like that to get more.

megaman-god
Mid-Boss
Inactive
306 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystic
the code is 11922911

the max mb you can get in the bn games has always been 50. You need a gameshark or something like that to get more.
aha thank you very much ^-^

chaingangsoldier54
Robot master
Inactive
40 posts

i know this has nothing really to do with this topic but which is a better game mmbn2 or megaman zero 3?