Image
Interordi Menu
ForteXX
Superstar!
Inactive
256 posts
Quote

hey.....I got Bn6 about a week ago.......and I really need help.....do you know how to get a TankCannon2 chip and a LilBolr3 chip or at least tell where the viruses are b/c thats all I need to complete my Standard Chip Library and proceed in the Graveyard. So...ifyou could I really really need the help.

~Forte~


Vroom, Vroooom.
I'll update this later.

xchaingangsldrx
Lil' metool
Inactive
5 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by ForteXX
hey.....I got Bn6 about a week ago.......and I really need help.....do you know how to get a TankCannon2 chip and a LilBolr3 chip or at least tell where the viruses are b/c thats all I need to complete my Standard Chip Library and proceed in the Graveyard. So...ifyou could I really really need the help.

~Forte~


http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/mega_man_bn_6_chip_loc.txt that might help... by the way do you haver any clue on how to get rid of those tornado things on the net?

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

either Heatman or Eraseman would do it

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Ribitta
either Heatman or Eraseman would do it

I don't think heatman does. I think it's just Eraseman.


Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

All the weird obstacles can be removed by TWO Navis in both versions. For instance (just example, may not work) there is an icecube somewhere, that HeatMan can melt and ChargeMan can break, and for Falzer version, TenguMan can blow it away, and TomahawkMan can slice it apart.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

Ok, I am terribly confused on bn6, all of those people are saying jibberish! like raalbrbbl and weird stuff like that. HELP?

xchaingangsldrx
Lil' metool
Inactive
5 posts
Quote

On BN6, does anyone know how to get to the area in which you see Django and fight that vampire navi?



Edited by xchaingangsldrx on June 22, 2006 at 20:37:23.

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

Ribitta, that's for some kind of compression code.


Chainey, first you have to have finished the entire game. Then go to the big tree in the middle of one of the area's of the Green Town and examine the back. In the area you then enter, you battle the ever-coming-back enemy whose name shall go unspoken. ;o

After that, you need a rush food and go to undernet 1, I think. The rest is fuzzy.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts
Quote

that's something that's been bothering me too, i can't find Django, Otenko, The gate to The Count in underworld 2, i did get the Batkey from the one whose name may not be spoken :P

you should be able to enter a door in underworld2 with the batkey but i cant find the damn thing

maybe they took it out of the american and european version, since boktai 3 will propably not come here :huh:

in the japanese verion you could buy the Django chip at the chip shop in central town, in the american version, it was a ?redbomb? chip. this is probably a hint.


Image

xchaingangsldrx
Lil' metool
Inactive
5 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Ray
that's something that's been bothering me too, i can't find Django, Otenko, The gate to The Count in underworld 2, i did get the Batkey from the one whose name may not be spoken :P

you should be able to enter a door in underworld2 with the batkey but i cant find the damn thing

maybe they took it out of the american and european version, since boktai 3 will propably not come here :huh:

in the japanese verion you could buy the Django chip at the chip shop in central town, in the american version, it was a ?redbomb? chip. this is probably a hint.


ya i got the batkey too... but there are doors in the undernet like in the first area in which you need the rush food for...the purple gate there leads u to undernet 0 but no count and in undernet 2 after you take the warp and go past the arrows there is a door that requires 012 as the password...that can help you get the wwwid but again no count i gotta see if there are maps around lets keep looking

RePet
Servbot
Inactive
15 posts
Quote

I need to find a way of doing 650 damage to all panels in the enemy area.

So far I can only get to 640 because I can't use two of the same Megachips. [I got BlkBomb 3 + 2(+30 Fire) + Attck+30 + Attck+10 on a GrassStage.]

I can't get past the monolith in Secret Area 3 without this. Oh, this is for MMBN 3 Blue.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Ribitta, that's for some kind of compression code.


Chainey, first you have to have finished the entire game. Then go to the big tree in the middle of one of the area's of the Green Town and examine the back. In the area you then enter, you battle the ever-coming-back enemy whose name shall go unspoken. ;o

After that, you need a rush food and go to undernet 1, I think. The rest is fuzzy.


where do you get rush [quote]Originally posted by RePet
I need to find a way of doing 650 damage to all panels in the enemy area.

So far I can only get to 640 because I can't use two of the same Megachips. [I got BlkBomb 3 + 2(+30 Fire) + Attck+30 + Attck+10 on a GrassStage.]

I can't get past the monolith in Secret Area 3 without this. Oh, this is for MMBN 3 Blue.[/quote]
I think that if you put in mega folder1 in your navi cust then you can use two of the same mega chips, btw, you don't need to get past that, there is nothing inportant



Edited by Ribitta on June 22, 2006 at 21:13:23.

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts
Quote

Quote:
where do you get rush


i thought you can get RushFood in the shower in Skytown, or at least in one of the four machines

and to xchaingangsldrx

I believe they took out the maps in the american version. in the japanese version there were BBS kinda signs with a map of the area

i couldnīt find any of these in the game.

our last hope is a... searchmachine on the internet


Image

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

lol BatKey.

Django/BatMan: "Come on, Otenko! TO THE BATCAVE!"

Otenko/Robin: "Oi! For everlasting SUNFLOWERZ!"

*BatMan theme plays* Dundundundundundu-dun-dudu-dundundundu-du-du-dunnnn

Django/BatMan: "ZOMG! It's SHADEMAN!"

ShadeMan: "HOW R U GENTELMEN? ALL UR BAZE R BLONG 2 US!"

Otenko/Robin: "H4XX!!"

Random Guy: "And remember: winners don't do drugs."

Edited by Morphman on June 23, 2006 at 16:46:46.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Ray
Quote:
where do you get rush


i thought you can get RushFood in the shower in Skytown, or at least in one of the four machines



you'ree my savior! thank you so much, and Morphman, that was kinda spammish....

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

This *SPAM* has been brought to you by Morph Inc. any spread of this without permission of our Highest Director shall come with major consequences. Side efects may include burns, headaches, depression, toothache, cold, stomachache, backache, footache, handache, otherache, mentalache, soulache, loss of mind, loss of soul, loss of video games, loss of money, homework, the measles, the plague, influenza, uncomfortable hotness, genderswitching, emoizing and sudden attraction to teddy bears.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

Don't make me report you, so, ok I did what you said and used the RushTreat in undernet one and got to undernet Zero, but there is nothing there except a couple of places that need to be opened by other navis (which I did) and the Soul Folder and WWWID, now what? I wanna use my bat key!

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

Haven't you run into The Count yet? Somewhere in the area you get in with that BatKey, you run into The Count. You battle him for 5 turns, then Django saves you, and you must go find Otenko.

Edited by Morphman on June 23, 2006 at 20:13:48.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

ForteXX
Superstar!
Inactive
256 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Haven't you run into The Count yet? Somewhere in the area you get in with that BatKey, you run into The Count. You battle him for 5 turns, then Django saves you, and you must go find Otenko.

Edited by Morphman on June 23, 2006 at 20:13:48.

Morph.....Count isnt in the English version.......WE cant fight him although YOU can .....although btw can any one tell me where the chips you get for the PwrWave3,Gigcan2,and SuperWide advances are thats the only thing I need to get to GregarSP and to COMPLETE THE GAME!!!!! W00T W00T!


Vroom, Vroooom.
I'll update this later.

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

THEY... DARE... LET OUT... THE BEST PART... OF THE GAME?!

JKRRRLLLGGGHHHSSHHHTTT... *mouth foams*

WHAT FOR?!


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

ForteXX
Superstar!
Inactive
256 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
THEY... DARE... LET OUT... THE BEST PART... OF THE GAME?!

JKRRRLLLGGGHHHSSHHHTTT... *mouth foams*

WHAT FOR?!

dont no.....maybe they'll put it in the DS version...like they put ForteCross and the Lord of Chaos Chip in Double team


Vroom, Vroooom.
I'll update this later.

RePet
Servbot
Inactive
15 posts
Quote

Alright Ribbita, so then I just need to raise a bunch of benign viruses that I don't know the location to in the first place. =_=



Edited by RePet on June 23, 2006 at 21:10:36.

xchaingangsldrx
Lil' metool
Inactive
5 posts
Quote

man... look what i started all i needed to know was where the count is and every1 is arguing... anyway is there a DS version coming out for this?!?! if so does any1 know when?
:)

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

Then what is the bat key for?

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts
Quote

In response to Ribitta:

Spoiler (click to toggle)
The batkey unlocks a door in Graveyard area, with the program AttackMAX behind it.


Image

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

Thanks Zal, but where is Graveyard?

Morphman
Niz-Da
Offline
2646 posts
Quote

Somewhere in the Undernet, my guess.


Image
All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

-_- well that helps..... I beat that game pretty fast though, 3 days, about 12 hours....

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts
Quote

I'm hoping it's not too much of a spoiler for me to explain that

Spoiler (click to toggle)
the entrance to Graveyard area is in Undernet 2.

There should be a door requiring a minimum of 100 standard chips in the library, as well as the beast icon you get for beating the game.


EDIT: Added a spoiler for kicks, although it may be redundant since the subject in question has already been mentioned several times.

Edited by Zaleon on June 26, 2006 at 8:42:58.


Image

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts
Quote

If you were afraid of spoiling something then you could have put it in spoilers but I don't care, thanks again Zal! :)