Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

Capcom of USA screwed up more oftens than I thought. They change the date for Megaman Zero 2 and Megaman X7. I am so sick of them. Japan of CAPCOM only changed once to the correction date. Capcom of USA always changed few time at once. ARGGHH!

RockmanForte aka bearmon2010

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

ya. gotta hate capcom fur that.

i am metralman!!!!!!!!
visit my action sprite comic site @ Image

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

It is *possible* to stop bashing on Capcom of America for a little bit?

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

At least Capcom of USA should use their brain instead of people bash them lol. No, we thanks them for english translation but to changed date to date too much at once is something they need to realized.:rolleyes::P

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Why they keep changing the release date is because they are translating it. They first translate it, send it to an editor (believe it or not ;^^), and if the editor sees too many translation errors or questionable stuff he has to fix the mistakes etc. Also, sometimes game companies do some more programing and editing on the game (new characters, new weapons, different intros/endings, etc.) which sometimes take a long time to do (sometimes not).

A few other reasons why some games' release dates are always juggling around maybe because of the system's company (Nintendo/Sony) is still checking it out (ratings and such) or the people who are doing box art and promotional stuff needs more time.

Just let everyone work at their own pace. Patience is a virtue you know...

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

metralman
Lead character
Inactive
181 posts

lol. but they still had some erors on mmbn2. lol. and they cussed to. heh. rated E for EVERYONE! :lol:

i am metralman!!!!!!!!
visit my action sprite comic site @ Image

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

Regions have nothing to do with gba system but if u are talking about ps2, yeah. But they shouldnt guess the date from time to time. Still they are stupid. They keep people waste their times near and near excitement to get the date of release then changed it. :rolleyes:

Anyway...USA is really an idiotics for remove blood. That s mean USA people are lust of blood and in voilent, yeah right!

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

Well the real problem is capcoms underestimating us. You see they thought we actually had lives outside of video games. It's not like we all have something better to do like school or college or anything like that.

LanHikari54
Lil' metool
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by metralman
lol. but they still had some erors on mmbn2. lol. and they cussed to. heh. rated E for EVERYONE! :lol:

They cussed in MMBN2? :conf: :miam:

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by LanHikari54]

Bryan
Diru Fan
Inactive
1091 posts

yes in the plane it says "Hell yea" and the gospel kid said crap

Hublo
Rinders Pet
Inactive
695 posts

So? Lan says damnit and Hell yaz in mmbn2

Back for the third time... Or was it the second?

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

In MMBN2 when you vs. Shadow man Lan says "Damn! How are we going to beat him?!"

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

We don't care!:zzz: It's not like it's major cussing like 'F**k', is it? Imagine this:

Gosple: 2000HP

MegaMan: 1 HP left

*Gosple's QuickMan chip hits him*

*MM dies*

Lan: F**k! Now the world's gonna blow!

Shuryu: Huh? Gosple, what the f**k is he talking about?

Gosple: How am I meant to bl**dy know!?

Shuryu: Sh*t! We are two bl**dy powerful people, aren't we!? And do you know why that F***ing is? We have Mojo, baby, yeah!

Lan: *starts crying* :cry: And my neck looks like a v*****a!:eek::cry:

Shuryu: Errr...whatever!

Rockmangames, this remindes me of Star Wars. You're like Luke.

Yoda: He has no patiance!

Ben: I know...Errr! I mean...He will learn patiance!

Shin_Zero
Comic Maker
Inactive
227 posts

Be greatful. They could just pull a 180 and decide not to release them over here anyways. Think about that.

Currently on Chapter 1.
Read today in the Fan Works Section.

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

Yoda thinks he is god and he is not! I, like luke, can kick his butts. Patience and impatience is a key to imperfection human beings..so nobody's perfect, man! :D

I am patient because I dont like Capcom of USA however I liked to rent to read the english thats all..so again I am still saying Capcom of USA is a loser and an idiot:D;):cool::):P (heh heh heh heh)

I like Capcom of USA of course to bring english but they are not perfect! Japan of Capcom rules and perfect! :)

shadowninja
Sir Hotbod Handsomeface
Inactive
229 posts

How did we get started on talking about star wars. And about the cussing issue, who gives a sh*t